Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out best bounties to participate ?  (Read 1722 times)
cryptoku (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:30:26 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 10:39:53 AM by cryptoku

As full time or part-time bounty hunters identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to the following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is an indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers have a good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the project -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is an indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind. Please include all your valuable suggestions here!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sashaluna33

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

You need to find ones that are selling tokens, no rewards if it's not a successful ICO.
sashaluna33

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

I always just look for one that's likely to sell a lot of tokens, thats the most important thing.
Karolina26

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

I always pay attention to the number of coins that will be paid to me, I do not agree to small amounts, the quantity can always grow into quality.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

I always pay attention to the number of coins that will be paid to me, I do not agree to small amounts, the quantity can always grow into quality.

This has always been my problem while joining bounty, especially signature bounty. How can one know the amount of tokens that will be due to you after the campaign from the beginning?? Is it possible to know this? I really want please..
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

This has always been my problem while joining bounty, especially signature bounty. How can one know the amount of tokens that will be due to you after the campaign from the beginning?? Is it possible to know this? I really want please..

I think the ones he is talking about is the fixed amount of tokens that you can get in a campaign. For example, in a campaign, Legendary Members can get a 1500 tokens per week. If it is in the form of stakes per week, you can manually compute it to know the value you are going to get. It has something to do with the numbers of participants, I think.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

As a bounty hunter, you need to choose the right ICO for your planned participation on signature bounty campaign. Just make sure that the bounty manager handling the ICO project has no red trust rating with good reputation and the team handling the project is also part of the consideration. Also, I prefer to check on the spreadsheet and checked if there are many high ranking members participating to such ICO.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Well ICO's are always with lot of surprises. Remember that ICO ratings are not the good way of predating about the market at all because those ratings that are done on the bounty portals or ICO ratings sites may or may not be true one. I mean most of the time ICO bounties will be in placed to vote for them and in exchange to that they offer few tokens. People go and vote almost every other ICO as good one just to get few tokens and thus it doesnt matter anymore if the ICO is really true one or not. We cant help us with the ratings but only with extensive studies.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

As full time or part-time bounty hunters  identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is a indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers has good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the team -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is a indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind.

Managers isn't impotant item for me, one manager may manage good projects as well as bad, Amazix also had bad projects which didn't pay. One more important item for me is how many tokens are allocated.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

No one can guess a certain ICO that it is best bounties to participate with. But at least we will know some simple tips to find out that ICO is good. You must check its roadmap and whitepaper if there is any. Then you must join their telegram groupd and look for some reviews and comments there. Check the record and history of the manager and also sheck if there are lots of participants. That is how i look for a prospect bounty. But no guarantee that you will really get the perfect bounty for you...

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

Many ways to find out best bounties are as following:-----
We need to choose right ICO. Check road map,join their telegram group and look some reviews & comments. We need to check record & history of manager. Check spread sheet & one other main point is how many tokens are allocated.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

You can find out from the background of the company. If good course of course bountynya also good. And you should also see the allocation given to bounty participants. If the allocation is large it is certainly very good for us to participate in it.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

To choose best bounty to participate, I go through the whole project by reading all the information from the white paper. Then I see the sale distribution of tokens. Then I joined telegram groups for reviews and comments of other people about that bounty.
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

As full time or part-time bounty hunters  identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is a indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers has good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the team -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is a indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
First thing I would look for is the team behind the project, check if they are not using false identities or something like that, also look for them on social media and their background. The second thing I would look for is the manager of the bounty, it is not exclusive, but if it has a high rank on the forum then that could be a great sign.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

\Bitcointalk Username: pimondcrypto
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2245688
Telegram: @herial1404
ETH address: 0xd0006d906f53D5480180D1c99963304E4a04EEcF
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

Nobody knows the best of benevolence whom we can just guess by turning to the team and the number of participants!

blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

this is a problem of lot of people, most of the time the investors get confused about it they can't decide where to participate and to be honest it is actually bit hard nobody can decide where to get involved, but normally you can decide by knowing which one offering more tokens and other required facilities
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

Those are some good points there. I dont know about rating scores by reviewers, i dont know how biased they are, and i hope they are not and are neutral on the insight they provide.  Bounties are harder nowdays, a lot of them dont pay, or pay poorly
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

Thank for the help how to find better bounty campaign you had point but all of that are basic requirements of bounty hunters before they participate in the icos project. But aside from you need to earn the ico project it is useful for the demands in the market about the roadmap and whitepapar to got success.

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

I agree, there are several criteria to be able to choose a good bounty. usually I will see the whitepaper because in it there is information that we can get about the project that will be followed. by choosing a good project I hope the result will be good too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: