Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best crypto exchange recommended for trading ?  (Read 256 times)
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

Hi All,

i've an account with Poloniex as it was easy to get started with it. But i have had technical issues with this exchange and i am planning to expand usage to other exchanges. Can someone recommend few exchanges that meets following criteria ?

- possibility to transfer usd to initiate trading.
- best customer support
- widest range of coins supported
- lowest transaction fees
- user friendly web interface.
- security (should not have had any hacking in the recent years)..

thanks

My top-5 the best exchanges:
Binance
Bitfinex (people say that new registrations are made only from a deposit of $ 10,000)
Kucoin
Huobi
Bittrex (support service often answers very long)

devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

there are many cryptocurrency exchanges available on the internet, but each cryptocurrency exchange site has its own advantages and disadvantages. I will only give a review about exchange sites that I often use ie binance. because the binance has a large enough volume, it can draw 2 BTC without KYC, low transaction costs, and has many people using this exchange site.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Hi All,

i've an account with Poloniex as it was easy to get started with it. But i have had technical issues with this exchange and i am planning to expand usage to other exchanges. Can someone recommend few exchanges that meets following criteria ?

- best customer support

thanks

I will suggest you to have a look on HitBTC.com and MERCATOX.com , both of these exchanges are providing a really good service. It will be up to your requirements. But there is an issue with HitBTC, you can trade only with certain specific amount. For example if you want to trade certain token, there should be at least 100 tokens for buying/sale. (Although it is not a big issue).
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

Hi All,

- best customer support

thanks

Bittrex can be your choice, they recently added USD option as well, it meets all of your criteria like wide range of cryptos, secure, user friendly interface, etc., except one of the criteria and that one being one of the most important, i.e., best customer support. Bittrex doesn't have a good customer support, if you get into some kinda problem then you would have to wait a couple of days before it gets resolved. So, if you can work out without direct USD deposit then i would suggest you to use Binance.

felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

I think Binance deserves to be in first place with high volume and security. Kucoin is another safe exchange, but here, there is low volume unfortunately, so when trading, orders can take time to occur. But you can find many hidden gems if you like long-term investment.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

It seems you are new to the forum: welcome. This particular question have been asked several times here in this forum,  probably next time,  if you want to ask questions the search box can be of help.  And rergarding your question, the best trading exchange which suit your description is Binance. I have used this platform, and I can testify to it. To send buy bitcoin using USD,  you can connect through coinbase.
Binance is a very good exchange for new entrants to access the cryptocurrency investment. Binance has a simple interface, easy to use, lots of coins to invest and very low transaction fees. Those are the advantages of Binance that make it as successful today.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

There is a lot's of cryptocurrency exchange, like binance, idex, etherdelta, porkdelta etc.... And for my own research, almost hundreds of exchangers now are offers in the market, but not totally all of those exchangers becomes succesful, there are also exchangers who fails their operations that's why people also neglect to transact on such exchangers.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

Lots of exchange sites that provide extra secure security but no one can avoid hack and server, all exchanges have advantages and there are also shortcomings, I use Binance exchange because this is the biggest exchange site and many people are interested from all circles, ease, fast and cheap cost, lots of coins available in it, the team that quickly solved the problem, I like that.
Smiley Find out on major media outlets. The major web standards most have detailed projects and related information. That will lead to the judgment of yourself and then make a decision. Watch out for those who often impersonate celebrities, you pay close attention to not make mistakes...
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Hi All,
- best customer support
thanks

Very Important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
    Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

I would suggest you trying cex.io as well. - You can deposit and withdraw fiat from them and trade against usd https://cex.io/btc-usd ; - easy to navigate; - they had trouble with customer support earlier but now they seem quite responsive; - trading fees around 0,25%; - wasn't hacked   But - they have small number of coins
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

I agree with Binance at the moment here. I think it is always a good idea to trade on the biggest which is Binance at the present,,, but to always keep an eye out for the status of others. Like investment, I try not to trade at only 1 place, you just never know what can happen and if at least one exchange closes, you have still others to trade at.

Support speed is extremely important for me, also. In case of problems, you do not want to wait for weeks.
When it comes to that of making a choice amongst all the trading exchanges which are there in this world, you will listen so many different names but there is no need to trust on every single name which you hear. I think of bittrex trading exchange to be the best possible option amongst all other exchanges and that you can trust on this exchange without any kind of worries in your mind.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

Hi All,

- best customer support

thanks

My top-5 the best exchanges:
Binance
Bitfinex (people say that new registrations are made only from a deposit of $ 10,000)
Kucoin
Huobi
Bittrex (support service often answers very long)
All those who are busy in trading needs to be very much careful at time of deciding the trading exchange and the coin in which to invest their money as these are the most important things which then decide the amount of profit which they must make. I will go for bittrex trading exchange as it is having all those features which any trader is looking for and that it is the safest place to put your money.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
chetanbhawani

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

There are several exchanges already, some with heavy fee while some with competitive ones, but in the end, trading is good when volumes and the concept are both good. Trade.io is one such platform I am waiting to see getting launched, as it doesn't just have the regular exchange stuff but also things like liquidity pool, and the tokens they have, holding them gives rewards to the users.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

Hi All,

- best customer support

thanks

Poloniex reputation or position in the market is already over and its top tier rank is being patched up by new exchanges as of now and theres no such security where an exchange is unhackable where anything do have the risk on getting hacked so you should somehow expect for that thing this is why storing big amounts in exchangers is really dangerous.

On my own preference i do suggest Binance and Bittrex since these are currently good exchangers as of now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: