Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should There be a body to regulate Altcoins?  (Read 195 times)
Noblelady22 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

The rate at which different Altcoins are spring up, I think there should be a body regulating it.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Maybe the regulation will do a lot difference because no check on the icos gives them a filled day to come up with dates and changes and most times not keeping to promises.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

The rate at which different Altcoins are spring up, I think there should be a body regulating it.
I know what you felt but we wont really coming into that point.I presume you are preferring on regulating them but i ask you for what reason?
We do know the true essence of crypto and regulation would really be a contrary on its main purpose.
For now we have seen some countries which do adopt crypto but it is still on the range or area that imposing restriction since they do know on what would be the effect if they would set it freely.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

I believe that it is imperative to create a body that will regulate the altcoins market. Because without it, the market has turned into a mess and a dump of various coins that do not carry any significance.
aldar_sugarof

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are still at the beginning of their long journey, and when a really good regulatory tool appears, most altcoins will be left behind.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

For me not, market that we know nowadays is perfect cause its offers earning and you could lose your money at the same time so regulations are not required in this market in my opinion. Cause we decide in what and how we want to invest our money.

goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

I believe that regulation is inevitable and the world government has not just invented the crypto currency sooner or later this conspiracy will prove itself

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

I agree with you about the rate at which ICOs are springing up and there will definitely be a body to regulate ICOs/Altcoins overtime. There is so much scam in this space hence the need for a strong regulation. I believe the ride for scams won't last for long.
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

I support the move for regulating bodies for Altcoins,some of these measures will be intended towards protecting consumers, for the sake of  fraud which is rampant in the cryptocurrency space. With so many new coins springing up every day. Scams have already cost some investors a lot.  Furthermore, the majority of ICOs fail  either because they’re fraudulent, fall short of funding targets, or don’t deliver on their intended purposes. Right now, anyone can write a whitepaper and make millions from underinformed investors. Regulation could put key barriers to entry on this field, crack down on price manipulation, and protect consumer investment from fraud.

zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

It could be great if we would be able to deploy Altcoin regulation body, but with all attributes of decentralized organization that will be in full service of providing fair crypto climate!!!

Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

control of the regulation would be a violation of the crypto money market. because it is an untraceable payment instrument. but with a certain procedure the state guarantees that everyone comes to work. the investor can easily buy and sell without stinking. but these will take time. the procedure has not yet been fully established and the government is constantly trying to prevent it from increasing.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

My opinion better would be the adjustments on the bounty companies . but my view is that the problem is more urgent . Their every day more and more, and the number of scams is also growing
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

I think it's better to introduce supervision. After all, the encrypted money market is very rampant. There are a lot of deception every day. And the deception is impossible to protect. The introduction of regulation is conducive to maintaining the stability of the cryptocurrencies market.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Regulations should be for crypto generally and I believe many countries are working on that. The technology was initially supposed to be great until the bad actors trooped in making everything a mess. So as for regulations, we can not do away with that.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

I would support this post. Highly needed! There must be a body regulating the licensing of the altcoins. Not just everyone should be able to do it.  There has to be some letter of approval or confirmation. This is necessary in order to confirm the legitimacy of the project and the coin.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

A lot of people choose cryptocoins because they are tired of official fiat money and wish to have something new. That’s why they will not accept regulations in this sphere. But to penalize the frauders there must be some bodies watching on possible scams.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Regulations should be for crypto generally and I believe many countries are working on that. The technology was initially supposed to be great until the bad actors trooped in making everything a mess. So as for regulations, we can not do away with that.
There were regulators and they will try to do that without you need to give any advice for them all. Because crypto ecosystem will be involved more and more investors from the real life. They have created so many frameworks about how the regulation of crypto will work in the future. It's just the matter of time until that will happen.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

If it is regulated, I don't think there will be so many scams. There are not so many people who lose so much money. I think that one day the cryptocurrency will be regulated, it's just a matter of time.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

not all countries and governments can accept bitcoin or altcoin and legalize it, so to make the agency manage altcoin is also very difficult, we also do not know kedepanya will be what, even I do not get that idea, for now I just enjoy and use crypto while still can we use ..

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

Yes, I think this is a great idea. Lots of altcoins are coming up and majority of them are even scams and I think the only way to put them in check is to create a regulatory body. With this, we will have at least, an extra confidence that these coins are worth investing in.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: