Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forgot your wallet password and couldn't reset it ? Need Help ?  (Read 122 times)
real_salvage (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

Cryptocurrencies! Love it or hate it, but there is no denying it.

Today, cryptocurrencies have reached a point, due to its growth, where you can not ignore it. Even the Subway near you has started accepting Bitcoins, which pretty much confirms that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, at least for the foreseeable future.

Given the rapid growth in the prices of the cryptocurrencies, the holders are happy, and non-holder are getting itchy to get their hands into it. The holders have a lot of stories about how they got rich quickly. You must have heard a plethora of stories about a hack or "selling it too early". However, one of the most frustrating incidents includes forgetting one's wallet key. But the rapid rise in the values has sparked a new interest in the coin holders who had a few coins (whose amount is considerable now) in their forgotten cryptocurrency wallets. It's not just them; even the people who have bought as recently as a year ago have found themselves in the same predicament.

For the solution of this exact dilemma, our team brings you a brand new feature — SALVAGE - www.recovercrypto.co.in - Salvage provides wallet password recovery services for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and other similar cryptocurrencies. If you forget the encrypted password for your cryptocurrency wallet, Salvage can help you recover the password if you remember the password approximately. The wallets supported by Salvage are Bitcoin Core, Blockchain.info, Bitcoin Unlimited, Armory, Electrum, Breadwallet, Bither, MyEtherWallet, Jaxx, Ledger, TREZOR, Mycelium, Hive, MultiBit, mSIGNA(CoinVault), pywallet and KnC. You can contact us at recovercryptocoin@protonmail.com for the recovery of your password given that you remember a part of it. We don't charge anything upfront unless the funds are unlocked. We charge 40% of the funds that has been locked only if they are unlocked.

We hope you remember your password and never forget it. But if you do, we got you covered.

PS : We will only be able to help if you remember the password approximately. We charge no upfronts. Please send all the information in the single mail.
Contact information : recovercryptocoin@protonmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

We charge 40% of the funds that has been locked only if they are unlocked.
Too much for a new service.

How would you compete yourselves with this one.? https://walletrecoveryservices.com/
Stated on FAQ.
Payment
We would like to decrypt your wallet to recover your lost Bitcoin funds. We want to do this because it is fun, it helps you, and we see the possibility of a monetary reward for us. You can pay in Bitcoins, Ether or other alt-coins (of course), typically from the funds in the recovered wallet. Just send us the wallet details, and we’ll try our best to decrypt it. Generally, we ask for a fee of 20% of the value of the wallet, but this is payable ONLY if we succeed in decrypting your wallet and returning your funds to you. If you have a serious need for our services, contact us walletrecoveryservices@gmail.com, and we’ll work something out.

real_salvage (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

We charge 40% of the funds that has been locked only if they are unlocked.
Too much for a new service.

How would you compete yourselves with this one.? https://walletrecoveryservices.com/
Stated on FAQ.
Payment
We would like to decrypt your wallet to recover your lost Bitcoin funds. We want to do this because it is fun, it helps you, and we see the possibility of a monetary reward for us. You can pay in Bitcoins, Ether or other alt-coins (of course), typically from the funds in the recovered wallet. Just send us the wallet details, and we’ll try our best to decrypt it. Generally, we ask for a fee of 20% of the value of the wallet, but this is payable ONLY if we succeed in decrypting your wallet and returning your funds to you. If you have a serious need for our services, contact us walletrecoveryservices@gmail.com, and we’ll work something out.

By opening up wallets, they couldn't ! Moreover we are open to negotiations depending on the value of one's wallet. Write to us at recovercryptocoin@protonmail.com.

WE DONT CHARGE UPFRONTS, WE CANT HELP YOU IF YOU DONT REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD APPROXIMATELY. VISIT US AT WWW.RECOVERCRYPTO.CO.IN
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

Why should anyone trust you? What is the guarantee after recovering the wallet you would not run away with funds? I mean you don't have anything to lose.Suppose I lose access to my Electrum wallet, what details about the wallet I must provide to your in order to get my wallet recovered? Does any of the process includes you have access to my seed or private keys directly/indirectly?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Why should anyone trust you? What is the guarantee after recovering the wallet you would not run away with funds? I mean you don't have anything to lose.Suppose I lose access to my Electrum wallet, what details about the wallet I must provide to your in order to get my wallet recovered? Does any of the process includes you have access to my seed or private keys directly/indirectly?
Expect they would really ask all sorts of things that would be helpful on accessing the wallet once again which private keys is included.
The problem of these unknown or new service that they dont have established enough reputation when it comes to recovery.Tendency or risk on losing money of wallet owner would really be high yet we wont really get any assurance from them once they do ran all of the money inside the wallet incase they do able to get in.

keychainX

Activity: 374
Merit: 53

Telegram @keychainX

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

You can easily create a hash with John the ripper based on your wallet and just send them the hash outputting. This way they can only find the hash which is equivalent to your wallet password. You won't be even giving away the public key. you can then use escrow to transfer funds to them.

This is how we do it when clients are unsecure to give away their encrypted wallet file.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: