Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:43:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best icos in july august and september 2018  (Read 1673 times)
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

Miner Edge Pre ICO

Miner Edge is a strategized diversified and crowdfunded mining facility.Miner Edge will be mining in five major crypto currencies that are Bitcoin  litecoin.  Dash  Ripple and Monero.

Trilliant ICO Presale
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

Of course, it should be noted Eloncity ICO. The Eloncity project team intends to ensure decentralization in the energy sector, creating a transparent network of millions of self-sufficient microsets. Locally generated energy will be available around the clock, which allows direct competition with utilities. Its cost will be calculated through direct tariffs. People can use open technologies to make electricity virtually free and environmentally friendly. This is another project supported by the venture fund Krypital Group, which helped launch Cybermiles, Arcblock, Merculet and Egretia. The date of Token sale not yet defined but i think it start in the next couple of months.
Pavel1391

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

A few words about Ico the new exchange Bgogo. A key feature of the service will be the use of supernodes with the authority to make decisions on the inclusion of new digital assets in the list of tradable ones. This will allow them to earn 20% of the commission charged by the exchange for trading operations with this token. This privilege of passive income is unlimited. All commission fees levied by the exchange for transactions made will be used to buy BGG coins and then destroy them. This will ensure the value and stability of the domestic exchange's crypto currency.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

I want invest some amount of money in good icos going on Where ever i check iam getting different answers of good ico. So tell me some very good icos which you believe in. I will filter out from all the reply
I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!  Smiley

adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

I want invest some amount of money in good icos going on Where ever i check iam getting different answers of good ico. So tell me some very good icos which you believe in. I will filter out from all the reply

Currently the best ICO, non-scam ICO. it was very hard to find a project that was not scam anymore.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

Origo , Hedera Hashgard ( High harcap ) , Aergo , Crypto Curve, Zeex and Multivac .
JCLee

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

I don't know much about ICO but I think you should take a look at EOT and YUMERIUM ICO project Smiley). Both these ICO projects will run their crowdsale in Sept and I believe they will sold out very very soon so I think maybe you will wanna take a look at these projects Smiley.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

IMO, I believe in ARAW ICO project Smiley. ARAW has really good partner, Credits and Havven. I think ARAW is a really good ICO project but unfortunately, I don't have much ETH to invest in ICO that why I decided to join ARAW bounty campaign in this forum Grin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pavel1391

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

UChain  is a platform aimed at facilitating the development of dApps (decentralized applications) based on a shared model for creating the first public chain with a block infrastructure. Developers strive to provide a basic network for solving current problems of trust and abuse of data.The authors of UChain came up with the idea of creating a block infrastructure, which will store information about transactions between customers and suppliers, as well as data for their identification. Thanks to the decentralization of the block, the need for intermediaries is eliminated, so the commission for transactions will be reduced by 20%.
In general, this project has a very promising future and its development depends solely on the actions of the development team.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

TIM is hyperlocal, geo-mined and works by proof of belongingness(PoB). These 3 features make TIM superbly scalable, fast and robust.
Low Transaction Cost in Africa
The geo-mining module creates multiple sub network, where each network independently adds and validates the transactions in its geographical area. The network splits into 2 variable sized triangles if the transaction fee and waiting transactions fulfill a pre-defined condition. Similarly, the network merges into nearby zones either fully or partially if waiting transactions reduces. Such a system provides high performance similar to large enterprise cloud based solutions.
Isolated from Remote Incidents
There are special types of dapps on TIM network which are geo-fenced and zero-knowledge proof based, called hyperlocal dapps. Hyperlocal dapps maintain their own blockchain file and only the TIM coin spending is captured in main network without checks unless a conflict occurs. Conflict resolution is managed by zonal nodes and costs the usual zonal transaction fees. In honest hyperlocal dapps, the ideal cost of transaction is zero as well as realtime. This also creates a network where high volumes doesn’t impact global blockchain performance. Such a resiliency creates an internet grade blockchain.
Clean and green planet
The proof of belongingness(PoB) is the work-horse for block creation by nodes. The PoB is an improvement over PoS(proof of stake) and PoW(proof of work), so that there is no hogging of ownership by select few and also not as polluting like PoW energy guzzlers. PoB works by geo-location where certain large number of apps act as trusted source of location. And these large swarm of trusted truth source authenticating any node which wants to add a block in its region. This creates resiliency and also a high performance environment. The opportunity to add block also becomes available to a larger number of newer nodes.
Role of the Impact Fund
TIM blockchain requires only 5 TIM Coins as stake for nodes interested in creating new block. This is an extra protection mechanism where malicious nodes would loose stake for attacking the network. The staking of 5 coins is low and inclusive for democratic participation. The fund will distribute tokens to entrepreneurs in under-developed and backward regions like Africa and Asia, etc.
The new face of Africa
Exchange of information is already getting enabled in remote parts of the world. An economic media for exchange of value will unlock huge potential of Africa. Easy banking services and commerce are quick wins. Further integration into global economy will aid in uplifting of poverty, health and sanitation.
Join us in making this reality: Share your support/feedback https://twitter.com/tim_coin
TIM is Internet Grade Blockchain. Visit www.Talking.im
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

You can search to the ICO list and make a research about different ICO and you can know what is best ICO to invest this month and next coming months. Just invest to the ICO that you only know potential so your money will be safe.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

The blockchain network comprises of nodes, i.e., distributed servers. All the nodes can accept and process the transaction. The nodes on the network share information about the candidate transaction. As much as the logic/tech part of it sounds confusing, the business models are so much easier to understand and are really impressive.TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

In any promising and undervalued project, with a good team and a modern idea, but it is worth remembering is a risky investment.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

In any promising and undervalued project, with a good team and a modern idea, but it is worth remembering is a risky investment.
and will you risk investing your funds in a project that other investors avoid? Of course, it is possible that the idea may indeed be underestimated, but nevertheless something is alarming.
mostar3454

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Amid a hopeful market condition which has shown resilience towards recovery inspite of massive encashment in leading cryptocurrencies, TIM Blockchain will perform TGE on 15th September.

The crowdsale will be conducted on 15th September at 12 PM UTC for 12 hours. A total of USD 2.5 Million worth of TIM tokens will be sold to general public with appropriate KYC and AML compliance.

The tokens will be priced at 15 cents(of USD) and can be purchased through fiat or cryptocurrencies through our mission control platform. The platform will be unveiled 96 hours before the TGE.

There will be no bonus for crowdsale. The tokens will be locked through smart contract for all. The unlocking will be performed 1–2 weeks after TGE based on appropriate market conditions. For everyone to know, this(unlocking at a later date) is general practice in current volatile markets.

There is no further locking of tokens after the unlocking post-TGE.

The bonus of private sale will be further locked for 3 months from first token unlocking.

The bounty for small contributions of pre-ICO investors will be locked based on pre-communicated terms and conditions.

Other buckets of seed investors, foundation, developers, partnerships etc will be locked upto respective locking periods as released earlier.

ICO/TGE lock-ins
The tokens for bounty hunters will be released tokens based on exchange volumes as explained earlier.

Mainnet will be launched in November 2018 as per the current roadmap. After that, the smart contract will be locked and swapped with mainnet tokens to all holders.

Stay tuned at channels for more details. TIM Blockchain Platform @Telegram

The pre-ICO investors and new investors who sought refunds or committed malice of TIM project or the associate teams, will not be allocated any tokens. The rest of the investors will be informed about due diligence process of signing SAFT 10 days before TGE.

Please read the Terms & Conditions to educate yourself about the product offering by TIM Blockchain of TIM Tokens(as ERC20 as well as TIM Main-net).
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

Every ICO looks appealing from the stats available about them. There are a few with positive reviews and hype out there at the moment, but because I'm on ICO investments hiatus, I'll be observing them from the sidelines.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Every ICO looks appealing from the stats available about them. There are a few with positive reviews and hype out there at the moment, but because I'm on ICO investments hiatus, I'll be observing them from the sidelines.

Haha so if you guys invested one ICO project you will be shared that as the best ICO projects everywhere. I will be not be relay on that context for sure. If I believe one project really worthy to invest and have various level of growth option in the future means only I will suggest to the forum members or even my friends.
We need to consider the overall ICO projects which is being in the pre sale and active sale time. Apart from this time there would not be any easy way to make the money out of it buddy.
Okkured

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

I found this post on linkedin and I have checked this ICO on many ICO web rate, I think Coinanalyst is the good one

You can check this post

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6442671955631013888
Pavel1391

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Monet Network is a project that is worth paying attention.
Monet Network is a public network architecture based on a special mobile blockbuster. The main goal of the project is to provide the possibility of using blockchain technology in the field of mobile applications. Within the mobile network, users will be able to coordinate their actions without delegating control powers and performing certain functions to centralized third parties. The creators of the Monet Network argue that their ecosystem will create a shared economy. It will be deprived of expensive centralized third-party intermediaries, to which users must trust the security of their data.
mostar3454

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Coin mining is the backbone of the Cryptocurrency network. Miners provide security and confirm coin transactions. Without coin miners, the network would be attacked and dysfunctional. Coin mining is done by specialized computers. The role of miners is to secure the network and to process every Coin transaction. Miners achieve this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions . For this service, miners are rewarded with newly-created Coins and transaction fees.
Miners secure the Coin network by making it difficult to attack, alter or stop. The more miners that mine, the more the secure the network. The only way to reverse Coin transactions is to have more than 51% of the network hash power. Distributed hash power spread among many different miners keeps Coin secure and safe.

Essentially, miners are serving the Coin community by confirming every transaction and making sure that every single one of them is legitimate. They all compete with one another, using software written specifically to mine blocks. Every time a new block is ‘sealed off’, meaning that a miner has successfully created a correct hash sequence, he or she gets a reward. The overall number of Coins is limited, so the more coins are mined, the more valuable each of them becomes. Thus, even though the amount of Coins per block will inevitably decrease, the value of miners’ rewards will most likely stay the same or even rise. Normally, it would be extremely easy to produce a hash from a collection of information, computers are really good at this. Hence why, to prevent users from hashing thousands of transaction blocks each second and mining all of the available Coins within minutes, the Coin network has to deliberately make the process more difficult.
TIM blockchain comprises root layer and lower layer called as mutigraph. With this system, blocks are mined by lower layer and added to the root layer. Each block is added always at the end of the blockchain. TIM has two miners :

TIM graph miner mines micro blocks in each graph and this is verified by upper layer blockchain miner. Hash of the block mined by given graph is stored in the new block created by block miner in root layer. The block of graph is stored in the nodes of that particular graph only. So, the root layer is very light weight as it stores only the Merkle root of blocks of lower layer graph.
TIM blockchain is mined in each of the graph shards as good as the top layer consensus blockchain. The miners need to stake 5 TIMs for graph mining and 100 TIMs for blockchain’s consensus layer. The mining is memory intensive for graph miners and network intensive for consensus layer. A new block is mined every 5 seconds. There will be approximately 6.3 Million (6,307,200) blocks generated in a year. Each graph miner earns 0.01 TIMs for winning the graph consensus. Based on this information we provide a sample calculation of ROI for mining assuming each case for a year.

The default state has 2 graphs. If 100 nodes mine this a year, each of them would receive 1300 TIMs (in normal conditions). During this the average bandwidth will be 100 Tx/s. As the demand for bandwidth increases, the graph forks into more parts. And accordingly the bandwidth increases more than proportional due to reduction of latency. Considering a 20% efficiency due to 50% reduction in reflection distance for each hop of nodes, the bandwidth increases to 300 Tx/s. The average ROI of miners increases to 1,444 TIMs per year. The increase of ROI is attributed to increase in geographical density of transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: