Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger hate Bitcoin?  (Read 88 times)
hoangloc19901 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Since it was created by Satoshi, Bitcoin has become an extremely popular name in the world, opening up a new light for humanity. There are many people who criticize Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a currency revolution, but Omaha's most prominent investor - Warren Buffett and his friend Charlie Munger refer to Bitcoin as "rat poison."  and "dementia". I am a believer in Bitcoin and CryptoCurrencies, but when the elite and most experienced people in the world invest in Bitcoin, I definitely have to find out. Why are they saying that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

They don't understand bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies bring with them a lot of new concepts to assimilate, and these guys are already too old for that. They know how to deal with traditional investment and bitcoin for them is an uncharted territory. I don't think they are elite any more. The times are changing but they are afraid or ignorant to be able to jump on the wagon of these new technologies.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

who cares. bitcoin and blockchain technology is already have many adopters. so many huge companies and popular people interested in bitcoin. i dont care whoever does not, they will be the one who will be late.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: