Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to borrow BTC for exchange listing.  (Read 181 times)
dennismeta (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

My name is Dennis. I'm one of the co-founder of a token. I can't give the name of the coin yet publicly but i'll let you know everything if you're interested through telegram.

Our ICO has finished we have sold 60 millions of token but due to unforeseen circumstances , partly due to our dev part ways (scam) and coins in stake we currently ran out of funds to get listed on good exchange.

Basically we have accepted and even Vincent Briatore  https://twitter.com/vincentbriatore  (proof will be given) agree to help us out in the future pulling strings to get us listed on big exchange like Poloniex and NEXT.

Currently we are short of 1.8 BTC for two exchanges. In return i'll give you me and my founder developer share of coins , you will immediately able to sell your share first few hours of coins once we are listed on August, due to exchanges that agree to list us agree there will be 20 BTC trading volume per day. Easily you will get back 5 times of your 1.8BTC.

The collateral will be 12,000 units of coins currently worth 19,200 USD. Its being frozen till December if not all this won't be require.

In summary:
1.8BTC for X amount of our coin which have accepted to two exchanges.
You will able to sell along side me and my only other dev to get back and more return of your money in few hours before its publicly announce.

Proof and collateral all will be given in details if you just drop your telegram i'll DM you. Thank you so much for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

My name is Dennis. I'm one of the co-founder of a token. I can't give the name of the coin yet publicly but i'll let you know everything if you're interested through telegram.

Our ICO has finished we have sold 60 millions of token but due to unforeseen circumstances , partly due to our dev part ways (scam) and coins in stake we currently ran out of funds to get listed on good exchange.

Basically we have accepted and even Vincent Briatore  https://twitter.com/vincentbriatore  (proof will be given) agree to help us out in the future pulling strings to get us listed on big exchange like Poloniex and NEXT.

Currently we are short of 1.8 BTC for two exchanges. In return i'll give you me and my founder developer share of coins , you will immediately able to sell your share first few hours of coins once we are listed on August, due to exchanges that agree to list us agree there will be 20 BTC trading volume per day. Easily you will get back 5 times of your 1.8BTC.

The collateral will be 12,000 units of coins currently worth 19,200 USD. Its being frozen till December if not all this won't be require.

In summary:
1.8BTC for X amount of our coin which have accepted to two exchanges.
You will able to sell along side me and my only other dev to get back and more return of your money in few hours before its publicly announce.

Proof and collateral all will be given in details if you just drop your telegram i'll DM you. Thank you so much for your time.

Even if you were to publicly say your token (though not saying what it is is really sketchy), they are worthless since one they arent on a trusted exchange, two future income isnt valid collateral, three the moment they hit the exchange they will likely decrease in value. Please read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking or lock this thread to prevent getting negative feedback.

dennismeta (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

Hi, The collateral coin is a different coin than our own coin. The collateral coin currently valued $ 1.60USD  per coin, and 12000 of it. and its currently in stake which will be unlocked not so soon yet. The collateral is that you will have access towards the wallet with password everything.

For 1.88BTC you will get our X coin and liquidate it within hours after we listed and get a return as well.

I refuse to state our coin first unless through telegram DM due to i do not want to tarnish our reputation of our ICO. Its a mistake of our own that causes this issue towards this day, but we are so close to listing.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

Hi, The collateral coin is a different coin than our own coin. The collateral coin currently valued $ 1.60USD  per coin, and 12000 of it. and its currently in stake which will be unlocked not so soon yet. The collateral is that you will have access towards the wallet with password everything.

For 1.88BTC you will get our X coin and liquidate it within hours after we listed and get a return as well.

I refuse to state our coin first unless through telegram DM due to i do not want to tarnish our reputation of our ICO. Its a mistake of our own that causes this issue towards this day, but we are so close to listing.

That wont be enough because one it is locked (so it wont be easy to liquidate if default), two wallet access with passwords is invalid because you could socially engineer to have the information changed back to you, three you would have a copy of the info if the password cannot be changed meaning you could instantly transfer the coins once it is unlocked (thus not being secured). On top of that, we arent asking for your coin, we want our own coin back that we lent to you, so saying to the lender that they can liquidate "X" coin after it is listed isnt correct and wont be valid collateral (as that would be "future income" and possibly an attempt to make a sale on something that is worthless). If the collateral cannot be secured by the lender (either directly or by a trusted escrow), its not valid collateral.

If youre so concern that you will tarnish your ICO reputation then something may be wrong that youre not saying (which is a big red flag as well). The purpose of an ICO is not just about raising capital but also to be public as well. If you cannot say it publicly then it may not be worth one time to continue reading your request.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

Why would you ever start an ICO without budgeting for it properly?

Hi, The collateral coin is a different coin than our own coin. The collateral coin currently valued $ 1.60USD  per coin, and 12000 of it. and its currently in stake which will be unlocked not so soon yet. The collateral is that you will have access towards the wallet with password everything.

What are the two exchanges you need your coin listing on?
And doesn't that call for a race as soon as the timelock is finished to see who can pay the most in fees to get their transaction confirmed the fastest?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Look who we have here! A Nigerian Prince

We all know how much money does an ICO need to invest to make their token sales successful. The can pay for irrelevant stuff using bounties but actual marketing, community managers and such work for hard cash. You mean you had money to pay for all of them but don't have 1.8 BTC? Damn, scammers are getting smart these days.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

Why would you ever start an ICO without budgeting for it properly?

partly due to our dev part ways (scam)

I'm thinking one of his developers stole the money they raised.  Either the OP was in on it, or he was incompetent.

Either way, not someone to lend coins to.  Collateral that cannot be sold until Dec is not collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dennismeta (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

Since day 1 our coin meant to introduce block-chain towards Asia and California and integrating blockchain into small business. To do this a wide adoption for this coin is require. Hence we did not raise alot of money since its' not really require. Roughly 50 thousands is what we raise. The rest we give to people who are interested in starting a community in their country using our coin, so far we have south korea, russia, croatia as well. Alot of our coins are in small amount given to airdrops and bounties.  Half of it were scammed by one of the co-founder. In hindsight yes we make mistakes and obstacles keep coming up. So far we have two partnerships. But there are few connections believe the potential of the project and are helping us. We are short of 1.88 BTC for now. I'm believe most of the coin lenders here are of course protecting themselves and want to make a return for their loans. Therefore one of the main points I propose for your advantage is selling me and my founder shares to get quick return immediately. I owe towards other investors that we manage to get into a good exchange. Hence bitcoin talk is one of the last resorts i have.  I'm just a student studying computer science that believe in long term our coin can do more than just me cashing out quickly.

One of the founders have agree to give half of his personal portfolio for collateral and I'm already selling mine to raise the funds for exchanges as well.

Again, do drop your telegram below i can give more information.

Below is the proof for the frozen collateral https://imgur.com/a/TTg2wyN

Thank you so much for your time reading all this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: