Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Experience From Crypto Trading  (Read 131 times)
omali (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Start Small
With every investment opportunity, the golden rule must be followed: do not put in more money than you are willing to lose. This is lesson I learnt  the hard way.

This golden rule applies to the world of crypto more than any other industry, given how quickly a cash position can depreciate.

Invest with a little amount of money and test some of the strategies you’ve deemed successful in the past.

Exchange Fees
There are many Websites which are great to start exchanging cryptocurrencies, but be aware of the fees you incur with each transaction.
That was how I heard of a good exchange and quickly moved my bitcoin there without asking of the exchange fees and withdrawal fees... Trust me, that was a very hard  Cry

Creating Multiple Wallets
I also learnt to create multiple wallets and accounts to keep my assets diversified and I recorded the passwords for each on paper.

In conclusion, Don't rushin, Don't fomo, relax, resesearch, learn from others mistakes, and as you continue to progress and grow more comfortable, you can start to invest more.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

The Internet is full of tips, tricks and rules to deal with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But no one can guarantee that the investment will bring you the desired result. The crypto market is still too dynamic. Bitcoin trading is similar to other investments /for example, in shares or raw materials/ and is certainly not easy. Start with less investment - do not invest big money right now. Spread your investment - Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Watch the development of popular cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin or Ripple. These are my experiences and the rules that i keep in trading in the crypto world.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
tosinonthemove

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Learn all you could before investing your money. Dont invest any money you wont be able to loose, and commit your ways to God. Just my little piece
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

The Internet is full of tips, tricks and rules to deal with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But no one can guarantee that the investment will bring you the desired result. The crypto market is still too dynamic.
Crypto market is similiar to stock market. You can't predict it unless you have insider's info.
Crypto/Bitcoin markets are more resilient to insider's info because there is not much possible info that could shake market.

In general without insider info its pure gamble.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Start Small
With every investment opportunity, the golden rule must be followed: do not put in more money than you are willing to lose. This is lesson I learnt  the hard way.

This golden rule applies to the world of crypto more than any other industry, given how quickly a cash position can depreciate.

Invest with a little amount of money and test some of the strategies you’ve deemed successful in the past.

Exchange Fees
There are many Websites which are great to start exchanging cryptocurrencies, but be aware of the fees you incur with each transaction.
That was how I heard of a good exchange and quickly moved my bitcoin there without asking of the exchange fees and withdrawal fees... Trust me, that was a very hard  Cry

Creating Multiple Wallets
I also learnt to create multiple wallets and accounts to keep my assets diversified and I recorded the passwords for each on paper.

In conclusion, Don't rushin, Don't fomo, relax, resesearch, learn from others mistakes, and as you continue to progress and grow more comfortable, you can start to invest more.

Most important,Do your own research, do not buy shit and do not panic sell.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

You hit the nail in the right direction. In conclusion don't rush be patient, apply all your trading strategies on paper trading and start with small capital before adding big funds.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

There are available trading simulation out there.  You can sign up and start trading using the simulation game and by that you will learn more application knowledge than just theories.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

The Internet is full of tips, tricks and rules to deal with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But no one can guarantee that the investment will bring you the desired result. The crypto market is still too dynamic.
Crypto market is similiar to stock market. You can't predict it unless you have insider's info.
Crypto/Bitcoin markets are more resilient to insider's info because there is not much possible info that could shake market.

In general without insider info its pure gamble.
I wouldn't call it "pure gamble" even if without insider information though. Sure it's still damn risky, but by doing extensive research on certain projects you could decrease the risks slightly, even though good projects =/= profit(as I still can't comprehend how a project like EOS is in the top 5 spot on CMC).

There are available trading simulation out there.  You can sign up and start trading using the simulation game and by that you will learn more application knowledge than just theories.
Here's one, for those who are wondering: https://bitcoinflip.app/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nguyet91btc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Your opinion is very good. I share my experience:
1. Learn the techniques and psychology of trade coin
2. not FOMO
3. have the spirit of steel.
Sema1984

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Such a good advices for the newbie traders. However, I would also recommend everyone to start with small amounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: