Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo  (Read 89876 times)
Cryptocure

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:15:00 PM

Username: bitboy

I like the simplicity of this design and the fact that games are provably fair.
Thanks for the BTC  Smiley
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 10:37:35 PM

username : hokyboy

thanks u very much
missprogrammer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:57:01 AM

username: missprogrammer

thanks

bitcoin-scratchticket.com is good idea
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:12:02 AM

Actually it is a great Idea.  WTG Thanks for showing me the way

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:20:06 AM

Public Service Announcement !!!

We're buying signature space with a paid-in-advance, fully-automated weekly program that takes into account Wednesday's (2/26/2014) forum changes in the allowed signatures at various status levels. (I think our program is the first to handle this). Our site offers a very unique scratchticket game with payouts up to 23X. All games are provably fair.

Here is the program description:

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Minimum Activity Points     25
Minimum Weekly Posts     50
Newbie PayoutBTC 0.000002 * (Forum Activity) Per Week      Signature is less than 50 chars, no link
Jr. Member PayoutBTC 0.000005 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekSignature is less than 150, contains link
Member PayoutBTC 0.000010 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link
Full Member PayoutBTC 0.000015 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link and color
Sr. Member PayoutBTC 0.000020 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link, color, and size
Hero Member PayoutBTC 0.000020 * (Forum Activity) Per WeekFull length signature with link, color, size, and background
__________________________________________________________________________________________

You are paid 1 week in advance (we trust you). Signing up is fully automated. Payments can be instantly withdrawn. We have an automated process that checks your signature several times a day. If you maintain the signature and post 50 posts during the week, you will be automatically paid again at the end of each 7 day period.

It is easy to sign up. Go to bitcoin-scratchticket.com and sign up for a FREE account by clicking the Setup Account button (only username/password required). Then click the earn bitcoins menu item. You will be presented with a detailed instructions. You will be enrolled in the program in a matter of minutes, and your first week's payment will be in your account ready to withdraw.

Please check the program out, and let me know what you think...

If you have any problems, let me know on this thread and we will try to take care of them quickly.

--- vineyard
wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:02:15 AM

username: wang22

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:28:22 AM

Username: shanem

Thank You!

I have not received my free btc in my account

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
pthnmj

Activity: 683

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:44:54 AM

Username:Bitcoinzman

I love how the scratch tickets are generated and provably fair. And we have control if we win or lose Smiley
myrez

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:02:09 AM

Username : myrez0

Thanks it need more games!
ravivgr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:03:00 AM

my bitcoin-scratchticket.com

user name is : ravivgr

this site is very amazing
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:10:10 AM

Everyone has been credited up to this point.

I do need to point out that the new user promo is not available to users with less than 30 activity points. Although we would like to offer our promo to these newer accounts, too many folks are registering more than once and this is not allowed.

Thanks to everyone who is participating fairly, and we hope that everyone enjoys the game!

I understand your concerns, but you might want to add that little caveat to your initial post so that newbies like me understand this from the get-go. I'd have waited to sign up if I'd known that I wasn't eligible for the bonus simply b/c I was too 'new' to be considered legit.

As soon as someone has 30 activity posts, they can post their ID here again and you will receive the BTC. The only reason we put the limitation on is because folks were gaming the system. I am sure you are not - but unfortunately a few bad apples can ruin things for everyone.

I have looked at your recent posts and everything appears fine. I have credited your account. Give the game a try and let me know what you think! Good luck!

You should put the min activity requirement in OP.
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:09:02 AM

Username: SelbyTsang

Thanks in advance, and I love the design and a promo for new user Smiley

Liam W

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

I would love to play, but I see no register button? Will I have to turn off my US proxy?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, no US registrations.

Username: liamwli

I'll look around now, I love scratch cards Wink

Just a note, the overlay with the free coins terms on it blocked my view as it was too long for my screen. I had to zoom out to get to the close button, as scrolling just scrolled the page behind it Smiley

Liam
Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:20:32 AM

I love this game! I've been playing without paying... The first two games on the highest winning probability I won, I lost on the smallest winning probability Wink

I can't wait to get the free coins to try it out for real Cheesy

I love how the probability of winning updates with each scratch off as well!

Liam
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:01:15 PM

Everyone has been credited up to this point.

I do need to point out that the new user promo is not available to users with less than 30 activity points. Although we would like to offer our promo to these newer accounts, too many folks are registering more than once and this is not allowed.

Thanks to everyone who is participating fairly, and we hope that everyone enjoys the game!

I understand your concerns, but you might want to add that little caveat to your initial post so that newbies like me understand this from the get-go. I'd have waited to sign up if I'd known that I wasn't eligible for the bonus simply b/c I was too 'new' to be considered legit.

As soon as someone has 30 activity posts, they can post their ID here again and you will receive the BTC. The only reason we put the limitation on is because folks were gaming the system. I am sure you are not - but unfortunately a few bad apples can ruin things for everyone.

I have looked at your recent posts and everything appears fine. I have credited your account. Give the game a try and let me know what you think! Good luck!

You should put the min activity requirement in OP.

That requirement has always been listed in the offer on the website, but I appreciate your comment and have added it to the opening post as well.
Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:05:15 PM

Hey tried on phone, it works but not well.
Yah, really depends on the phone. We are developing an Android app right now. Don't think we will have an iPhone app because Apple won't allow. What kind of phone did you try it on?

Android don't allow gambling apps on Google Play, just an FYI. Although, this post seems really old so you probably knew that... Wink
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:31:45 PM

Username: SelbyTsang

Thanks in advance, and I love the design and a promo for new user Smiley

Got it now, thanks.

vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:30:22 PM

Yah, really depends on the phone. We are developing an Android app right now. Don't think we will have an iPhone app because Apple won't allow. What kind of phone did you try it on?

Android don't allow gambling apps on Google Play, just an FYI. Although, this post seems really old so you probably knew that... Wink

True, not sure what they would think of a Bitcoin game, but we can distribute the game outside of the Google play store anyway (via direct APK download). Apple IOS won't be possible though.

Thanks for feedback.
Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:01:48 PM

True, not sure what they would think of a Bitcoin game, but we can distribute the game outside of the Google play store anyway (via direct APK download). Apple IOS won't be possible though.

Thanks for feedback.

Yeah, I thought you would be doing that, just didn't want your app getting unexpectedly banned Wink

Jailbroken users can directly install apps I think...

Liam
de_bit

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:19:47 PM

username :debitkub

thanks u very much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: