Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo  (Read 89876 times)
didwe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

username: didwee

Thanks always great to see new ideas with bitcoins
Jacksquere

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

Hi i this is bug ?
My balance 0.002 But i wan withdrawal and i see
Available Balance

Please Fixed this ,
Thanks Smiley

BitcoinexchangeGuide.com - List and Review of Best Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins!
luffy0911

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:27:27 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 08:15:29 PM by malevolent

USErNAME: juani0911
still need more activity to get my bonus?haha
Jacksquere

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:55:10 PM

Hi its not Bug But My Deposit has 5 Confirmed Not Done In My Account , Can You Processed With Manualy ?

Username : Jacksquere
Thanks

BitcoinexchangeGuide.com - List and Review of Best Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins!
Liam W

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:13:12 PM

Hi its not Bug But My Deposit has 5 Confirmed Not Done In My Account , Can You Processed With Manualy ?

Username : Jacksquere
Thanks

Was it a manual deposit? It'll work automatically. Why would they do it for you manually?

Liam
Jacksquere

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:17:34 PM

Thanks Deposit Done ,
And Wirhdrawal Now Automatic Cheesy

peroac

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

It is 11:28 PM of Kinshasa's time when I come across your website after spending 10 hours of my day looking for the right place to win such an amount of 0.0015 btc for free as others are just giving about 0.00000225 btc. This is where you make great different above all the free btc gurus out there.

https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to register, but you can play for fun!
peroac

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:51:20 PM

Sorry I have forgotten sending my username when I have posted my previous comment about the website. Please, here it is: peroac

reg name: aalborg

Can't say what I do and don't like about the site. It looks okay, but I've not played the game yet.
vera8230

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:37:22 AM

втopoй дeнь cижy.вce пpocтo cyппep
vera8230

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:50:17 AM

Boт тoлькo нe мoгy пoдпиcaтьcя нa пpoгpaммy.(((
vera8230

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:56:27 AM

кaк тoлькo нe пpoбoвaлa.пишeт нe пoдпиcaлиcь дoлжным oбpaзoм
MysticalPotato

Activity: 91

Stop the potato genocide!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:00:38 AM

I don't know, maybe its just me, but the color scheme seems a little staid for my taste; and the reddish-orangy background, psychologically at least, might disincentivize some from participating.

MysticalPotato

"Politeness induces morality. Serenity of manners requires serenity of mind.” - Julia Ward Howe

Signature space available for a worthy cause
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 12:52:25 PM

I don't know, maybe its just me, but the color scheme seems a little staid for my taste; and the reddish-orangy background, psychologically at least, might disincentivize some from participating.

MysticalPotato

Interesting. I haven't heard that from anyone but I do understand color has psychological effects on folks. Have you studied in this area?
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 12:55:57 PM

кaк тoлькo нe пpoбoвaлa.пишeт нe пoдпиcaлиcь дoлжным oбpaзoм

К coжaлeнию, пpaвилa, кoтopыe вы дoлжны имeть 30 бaллoв зa aктивнocть, пpeждe чeм вы мoжeтe пpиcoeдинитьcя к пpoгpaммe. Кoгдa вы дoбepeтecь дo этoгo ypoвня, cдeлaть eщe oдин пocт и вы cмoжeтe пpиcoeдинитьcя к нeй.
MysticalPotato

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:20:45 PM

MysticalPotato

Interesting. I haven't heard that from anyone but I do understand color has psychological effects on folks. Have you studied in this area?

No, but I've written on the subject before - specifically on its impact on online surfing. In brief, the color red is the easiest to spot and attracts the most attention. In small doses, it is an effective color to draw attention to specific items (buy signs, stop signs, traffic lights, etc). But on the whole, the color red tends to create avoidance responses. The reddish-orangy background I mentioned might, to a certain extent, reduce your CTR. Scientists postulate that this is an evolutionary adaptation, and subconsciously, we steer clear of the color red.

Here's an article by the Association of Psychological Science on the subject: https://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/stop-on-red-a-monkey-study-suggests-that-the-effects-of-color-lie-deep-in-evolution.html

"Politeness induces morality. Serenity of manners requires serenity of mind.” - Julia Ward Howe

vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 01:26:32 PM

MysticalPotato

No, but I've written on the subject before - specifically on its impact on online surfing. In brief, the color red is the easiest to spot and attracts the most attention. In small doses, it is an effective color to draw attention to specific items (buy signs, stop signs, traffic lights, etc). But on the whole, the color red tends to create avoidance responses. The reddish-orangy background I mentioned might, to a certain extent, reduce your CTR. Scientists postulate that this is an evolutionary adaptation, and subconsciously, we steer clear of the color red.

Here's an article by the Association of Psychological Science on the subject: https://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/stop-on-red-a-monkey-study-suggests-that-the-effects-of-color-lie-deep-in-evolution.html

The way our site is designed, it is actually not too difficult to "A-B" test different color schemes. We have a lot on our plate right now, but will most likely give that a try in the near future. Thanks for the input.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:22:04 PM

Mystical Potato, congratulations on a pretty impressive winning streak!!

If you get a chance, help us out and post to this thread some thoughts on your experience with the site.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503947.0
MysticalPotato

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:35:37 PM

MysticalPotato

The way our site is designed, it is actually not too difficult to "A-B" test different color schemes. We have a lot on our plate right now, but will most likely give that a try in the near future. Thanks for the input.

No problem. MV testing is always a good move. There's a few software out there that can assist you as well - just Google them.

If you get a chance, help us out and post to this thread some thoughts on your experience with the site.

Thanks! Won close to ten bucks in 20 odd mins, while surfing and smoking.
I'll write a truthful (and positive) review for you a little later. Finishing something up atm. Cheers.

vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 03:17:27 PM

MysticalPotato

No problem. MV testing is always a good move. There's a few software out there that can assist you as well - just Google them.

Thanks! Won close to ten bucks in 20 odd mins, while surfing and smoking.
I'll write a truthful (and positive) review for you a little later. Finishing something up atm. Cheers.

Sounds like an enjoyable afternoon. Got to work now, but maybe I'll give it a try later on!
networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:01:51 PM

Looks nice and you have a long term plan with your promotion. Good luck.

I just signed as networthsigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: