Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAI - A Decentralized Platform For Intelligent Avatars  (Read 124 times)
SomeJasonGuy (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

If modern technology has taught us anything, it is that data is key to everything. Data is the lifeblood that fuels the growth and development of software. It helps give algorithms purpose. This brings me to Artificial Intelligence and the projects that are working in this space. I have been following certain projects like MatrixAI and Effect.ai and am fascinated by how they work. Another great one I’ve recently been studying and which has captivated me has been Personal Artificial Intelligence (PAI). PAI is essentially a person’s Personal Artificial Intelligence, which is a verified intelligent 3D avatar that looks like you, sounds like you, and can perform activities on your behalf. In addition to this, companies and developers can easily create their own token on top of the PAI blockchain to facilitate interaction and transaction in their own unique experiences.

Read the full article here:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@somejasonguy/review-pai-a-decentralized-platform-for-intelligent-avatars-made-from-our-online-personalities
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: