Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Kucoin Voting Competition ?  (Read 370 times)
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

KuCoin voting competition is a healthy way of knowing how the crypto community accepts a project.  It also give a chance for the tokens project to be listed in an exchange with the support of its subscribers. The robot app of coin do not allow multiple voting of the project by the same subscriber and the result as I see it is just fair.

It should not only be for the crypto community that accepts a project. First yes but there are other outsite ppl.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

I think this voting competition will benefit kucoin more than the tokens, they are actually invading all these communities that all these communities have, they are leveraging to targetted crypto communities from their they will attract thousands of new users, traders and investors, so i think its good time to buy more kcs ;P

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Not so sure about the voting competition as the room for fraud is very great.  Kucoin is an awesome place to trade however so hopefully they have some good security in place to stop any funny business.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

I do think it's a great thig they did for putting that up
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

The contests are mostly won by teams that have traded on the Kucoin exchange for a long time.

I do not believe that an ordinary person can win a contest

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

As all we Know this kind of competition needs community. Most of the projects gives huge amount of airdrops to their voters. Winners will be at the and airdropers Why do you think  your voted coin must be listed Kucoin.

I voted for NOBS because new ICO's needed to be checked by the community by advantages and disadvantages.

What do you think some of the project put new obligated task for their existing airdrops. I do not feel that its fair, to change the rules on the way is not trustable. Let show what crypto community thinks.

First of all most of the voters who voted love airdrops and secondly other voted cause they support the project they voted for, and this is their best chance to get listed on one of the big exchange to get noticed.

As far as myself is concerned, I too voted for the project I support and love it to get listed on Kucoin exchange.

Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

To my mind such competitions are a paradise for scams and unfair play. Of course, KuCoin gave an amazing chance for crypto communities to get listed free. But it drastically lacked a good organisation.  Obviously the organisation of such activities must be more well-thought. Hope they'll draw the right conclusions, make some improvements, and will come back with the same initiative one more time to give one more chance to another community. And hope that other exchanges will follow their example.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
sanacaks (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

Its not announced but It seems that Apollo team has won the voting competition. What is the main reason of their success for your opinion?

Airdrop ? Big community? A good project?

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

I never participate in voting, even if I have those coins which I can vote for. Why? That's simple. I'm too lazy for this stuff. There's no point in wasting my time cause I know I won't affect this) Probably, it's not right but I believe if the project is really good, any voting on KuCoin won't influence its development. Good projects don't need these formalities!

murtadhogaul

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

I DON,T LIKE VOTING COINS. You know the developers who made succesful ICo will not ask the communitu to vote to lst the voin. Voting to list is free of charge. I think the developers have no much cash to list the coin. Coin like that wiill drop in price
i agree with you, actually the voting event is very unnecessary followed for them, developers should be able to prove that they are really serious in the project, this they can prove with bold to pay to the market to get in the list. of course members will be much more trusting than free listing.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

I like Kucoin voting pattern, it's not like other exchanges that will charge you to vote for a coin, rather they decided to vote through telegram and I believe they have put things in check to determine how to remove people who might want to abuse the vote. So it is the real community that will decide which coin to be listed.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

I think its a good chance for projects with low cap, those projects doesnt have money for listing, so the community of the project can help it, thats great idea actually!
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

As long as KuCoin doesn't spam the Ethereum network with multiple transactions from multiple different ethereum addresses like other stupid exchanges did, it is ok in my opinion. Getting community involved in a healthy way is good.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

Such votes often have a great deal of fraud. By airdrop when voting. Each person will create multiple accounts to vote for more rewards. So it's not really fair. And many votes are virtual.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

I think I like the kucoin community voting free listing competition. It's done only once in a while so every project will want to take the opportunity to get listed in a decent exchange like kucoin for free. It show that community can decide the fate of a token and gives power to them.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

Voting aims to take the most votes from the community of a coin. If the community wins the voting, then their coin will be listing for free. And this is also done Binance.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

Kucoin wants their token to be bought by new users everyday so that they can increase their KCS value which also mean the value of KCS which is under the name of team will also increase, ultimately increasing the overall valuation of the platform. They have this voting competition just for that. But I hate when few ICO put money to get listed just after  ICO without making any development on their product. They just want to trade their tokens without offering anything and keep pushing their deadline for other developments.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

This is only the strategy of kucoin exchange to gain more follower/trader in thier platform. I think kucoin objectives is only to expand community thats why they do a voting competitions for free listing and most voted coin by the community will become the winner. I think there is nothing wrong about that, only the coins participants doing a dirty games they teach community to cheat like creating multiple accounts in order to do multiple votes. Thats not fair to other coins who did a clean fights.

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

As all we Know this kind of competition needs community. Most of the projects gives huge amount of airdrops to their voters. Winners will be at the and airdropers Why do you think  your voted coin must be listed Kucoin.

I voted for NOBS because new ICO's needed to be checked by the community by advantages and disadvantages.

What do you think some of the project put new obligated task for their existing airdrops. I do not feel that its fair, to change the rules on the way is not trustable. Let show what crypto community thinks.

I think this is really a marketing form. It looks like recently some small Trade-exchanges that accepted to users listed their coins which they want it to trade in market. On the user side, this is also good way to trade new tokens

Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

It should be a rule for coins devs to not be allowed to pay the members that voted for them. People should vote just because they want the coin to get listed on Kucoin, not in order to gain more coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: