Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for modification in bitcoin system?  (Read 266 times)
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

What do you mean by user friendly? because as I know and as you look onto it you would know how to use it and just make a little research would do. People nowadays are tired of researching they just want a spoon feeding give a 5-10mins of reading and thats you will learn how to start on crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

I don't think it will be easy for modification to occur in bitcoin system. The original bitcoin blockchain set by satoshi nakamoto is what all developers have been working around it, and if there is any modification then it is what new altcoins blockchain is implementing.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

In my opinion, I think that the blockchain technology for bitcoin in the future could somehow adopt to your proposal to make it more simpler than it is right now. I believe older people who would probably try to participate in bitcoin might find it difficult to adopt in this current technology but given the chance to make it more simpler, this would mean more investors would somehow join thus increasing the demand on bitcoin and hoping also that bitcoin admin would initiate such wonderful proposal.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

I don't think it will be easy for modification to occur in bitcoin system. The original bitcoin blockchain set by satoshi nakamoto is what all developers have been working around it, and if there is any modification then it is what new altcoins blockchain is implementing.
of course that's not impossible, but I think it will have a significant effect on bitcoin prices. Well, if it needs to be modified, I hope that it is for the good, and can make the bitcoin price higher, and make bitcoin more necessary.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

Bitcoin particularly cant be changed and modified, that can only be done through fork and more reason we have bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold etc and we recently have ethereum fork that claimed to correct what eth is lacking.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

I'm not finished with you, you're so clever to make such a question.
I think you are Professor over Einstein. LOL

I do not think Bitcoin need to be modified because it is sophisticated with such from the beginning in creating.
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

It is impossible for modification in Bitcoin system because Bitcoin can not be controlled.
He is not talking about control here, modifications in sense of trying to correct or change what they believe bitcoin dont have just they way it was fork to bitcoin gold, btc cash to correct some issues.
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

No technology is unique or ideal, there may still be some small improvements on it that can make the transaction faster while congesting the network.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

In which part are you having a difficulties? And will you elaborate what part of the bitcoin's system do you like to remodel or modify? If so, I do not think you can possibly change how bitcoin works for now. Why don't we adjust outselves into this technology instead of trying to change how it works?
Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

I do not think the Bitcoin system or platform is difficult to navigate or use. Although, no technology is unique or ideal, there may still be some small improvements to it that can make transactions faster while congesting the network.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

Innovation makes BTC to become most convenient to the user and user friendly to the btc  investors. and supporters. I believe that modification will further improve btc applications such that it could serve it's purpose to the people as a currency and a more suitable payment system that every people in the world will patronize.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

yes that is possible because usually a system will experience regular updates, but we cannot expect that soon, because to renew a system is not as easy as we imagine, we can only wait for updates every week until finally as we expect in the future
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

I am always good with bitcoin so far from its technicalities especially now that i had already familiar with it. Somehow i was also wondering from the moment i joined cryptocurrency and found out some difficulties on it and some doubts on how it works because it looks complicated for the first timer. ANyway is there any possibilities that bitcoin will be modified into simply and friendlly user for the clients?

Well, if it was possible to modify bitcoin, then there wouldn't be any fork coin from bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency must keep developing, that's why there are many forks of the coins to become better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: