Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao on Promoting GCOX Exchange!  (Read 683 times)
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

Manny Pacquiao is so much popular, that's undeniably true. I never seen an ICO this big - big in the sense that they had made those famous celebrities part of this project. This will surely affect the ICO performance. I can also say that many sports fans are also into crypto so GCOX will not be left behind among all existing ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:02 AM

I've watched the fight and it's on the four sides of the ring
G
C
O
X
Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?
Not an illusion, it really has effect.
I also watched that fight,and i saw that  GCOX printed with capital letters on every side of the ring. Maybe,the filipino pride Manny Pacquiao was paid for it,but it will be a good sign for us. I think,this said popular boxer in the world will never accept an advertisements without a good purpose and benefits for people,most especially those who idolized him,and i also one of them.
commander11 (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?

It's just unfortunate that they do not seem to have a bounty campaign here on Bitcointalk and just rely on their advertising and word of the mouth, I check the volume and it's on a billion, now that's too much another electroneum in the making I guess.

|Hey, they a bounty campaign here. Just search GCOS bounty bitcointalk and it will appear.
They will be giving away 300k$ .You missed to verify that. They already have a lot of supporter in the forum even those who do not participate in the bounty campaign.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

Gcox adopting cryptocurrency in entertainment and sport industries.  While increase artiste and celebrities popularity, each of them will launch their own altcoin.  Fans and supporter can support them by directly invest in their coin. 

I'm assure that Manny see the future prospects of GCOX. Else he won't invest and create his own coin with GCOX. 
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Oh is he?

I also got rumors saying Manny Pacquiao would not only be investing on cryptocurrencies but is planning on making a coin for himself! I don't know the details of the coin and the legitimacy of what i've said. But i think it's all promotions and profits once again (aren't we all?).

Yes he id promoting his own coin
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?
It will have an effect on the industry and the market, when someone is promoting that kind of thing and that someone is really famous, there will always be an impact on what he is promoting and doing, that is common sense and I know that it is true here in the market! That is my opinion though! Smiley

agree,its just classic celeb promote product marketing skills
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Gcox adopting cryptocurrency in entertainment and sport industries.  While increase artiste and celebrities popularity, each of them will launch their own altcoin.  Fans and supporter can support them by directly invest in their coin. 

I'm assure that Manny see the future prospects of GCOX. Else he won't invest and create his own coin with GCOX. 
I don't see it that Manny Pacquiao is promoting GCOX, it is GCOX that supports Manny. GCOX team is just using Manny as one of their props. Maybe i am wrong but that's how i look at it.
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

He was getting paid to promote the ico but it can't be trusted and i should remain you about centra which has been paying myweather to promote their such as a scam ico. I guess that's only the marketing and no more. Who knows if he has been investing on it or not? You should not believe it because he was obviously getting paid.

Do you have any proof that he's being paid for it ??or proof that its a scam??i heard its doing great ,and i invested quite a lot .Do show us the source or proof that it is !
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Well public figure is the most effective way to promot crypto to mainstream user. Manny Pacquiao should just be the start, if more celebrities joining crypto (though it is not certainly affect the price) but it will attract more people.

Agree also introducing new ppl into crypto is a good thing
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Oh is he?

I also got rumors saying Manny Pacquiao would not only be investing on cryptocurrencies but is planning on making a coin for himself! I don't know the details of the coin and the legitimacy of what i've said. But i think it's all promotions and profits once again (aren't we all?).

yes, I have heard of the coin he plans on creating. It’s said to be called the Pac Coin. He has been chosen to be an ambassador of a global crypto exchange where other celebrities can create, enlist and trade their own tokens. I think he made this move more for public image and not for profits since he’s already stinking rich. He’s already the second richest athlete in the world, just next to his rival Floyd Mayweather.

i guess you must a hard core fans of him to know so much details about him,i do agree with you since he's a country hero for philipine
and we all saw what happen in the latest match in malaysia.Its crazy
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

The personality of certain celebrities alone is enough to attract other investors to the industry.The industry needs personalities like this to help push and attract more invstors into cryptocurrency that will eventually lead to globalization of cryptocurrency throughout the world .the fans of such people will begin to see the potentials in here and many will like to follow their celebs.

Agree its like a chain reaction and also everyone will get the benefit from it
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

I will only believe if I see Manny Pacquiao has a video that he had personally endorsing this GCOX exchange and I think this is just a publicity from the developer of GCOX which they use Manny for their personal interest. Well, if it's true then good to see Manny doing crypto investment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

Manny Pacquiao is a really great person, he was one of the very first big names that believed in the power of crypto and it's future. I hope more big names will come to the cryptosphere because these names will do a great good to the community.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Yeah I was on the group of GCOX in telegram then they are keep posting Pacquiao's fight . They just paid Manny for promoting it and also GCOX is one the sponsor of the fight of Manny .
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Just keep in mind the guy who blasted Manny out (Floyd Mayweather) was shown in posts hyping up the Centra card if I'm not mistaken.  These celebrities are all just being paid so take what they hype with a huge grain of salt.

I guess u are just someone full of shit that spam hatred around with no reason,do you have any solid proof that saying he is being paid ?
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

Thanks for your post! I feel as excited as you! The graphic says it all Global Crypto Offering Exchange, on its website, listed Pacquiao as a "notable private investor." and there will be more content that we will find in the next days about GCOX and Manny Pacquiao. Crypto did it have joined the Stars of Sport and the Show, making a great movement.

Agree,basically what  gcox doing is quite crazy in term of trying to do something one one else dare to do
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Just keep in mind the guy who blasted Manny out (Floyd Mayweather) was shown in posts hyping up the Centra card if I'm not mistaken.  These celebrities are all just being paid so take what they hype with a huge grain of salt.

In actual, Manny is really investing his hard cash on GCOX. same goes Jason Derulo, and Micheal Owen. not like some crypto paid some celebs to promote for them. from what i see is Partnership between celebs and GCOX is GCOX help to create their own token and celebs need to provide either content or service through the platform. I think this is legit.

perhaps what GCOX does is unorthodox like other coin. what they do is rising celebs popularity and do fan services by the expense of crypto.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I just learned this news, I responded to this news with great pleasure, Manny Pacquiao has a big name and is very famous in the Philippines and even the world, I think Pacquiao's interest and interest in developing Crypto will be very good for crypto development in the Philippines and in the world.
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

Well public figure is the most effective way to promot crypto to mainstream user. Manny Pacquiao should just be the start, if more celebrities joining crypto (though it is not certainly affect the price) but it will attract more people.

yes, you're right
but there is no guarantee if the project will be succed in the future
because the key is on the main dev team, they should be serious in developments

Agree but so far what i see there's only positive side of it
well hopefully everything goes great in the future
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Is he really promoting the coin or he just invested in it? Either way, I think it wouldn't bring any effect on the coin because the whales are still on control of the prices and I think they don't really care if you are a famous person.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: