Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao on Promoting GCOX Exchange!  (Read 683 times)
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

I just learned this news, I responded to this news with great pleasure, Manny Pacquiao has a big name and is very famous in the Philippines and even the world, I think Pacquiao's interest and interest in developing Crypto will be very good for crypto development in the Philippines and in the world.

Agree ,i think not only in philippines.Manny's fans from all around the world as well.
Oh please! This is just another celebrity stunt promo to be able to capture the attention of some gullible ones that just assume that everything they follow as long as it is attached to a celebrity of their choice makes it worthwhile.

Maybe you should ask those who invested into CTR last year just because Floyd May weather was used for publicity stunts. Celebrity endorsement should never be a reason anyone should be investing in a project, but proper diligence is all that is necessary.

I don't think its the same CTR promote by Floyd May,Gcox is an exchange and manny promoting he's own crypto in gcox
i suggest you head to their official and study a bit rather than bombard negativity with zero knowledge about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idol_Network

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?

Manny Pacquiao is a huge influencer. A celebrity integrating the blockchain world into the real world would be huge and fans would surely adopt into buying celebrity crypto given that the coin itself is backed up by a real value. If you check out Idol Network, it is similar to GCOX focussing on celebrities, fans AND even entertainment companies. https://www.idol.network
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

There's actually no point following celebrity promotions, they're just being paid for their name, and I guess cryptocurrency is quite popular in the phillipines so it's a great move on their behalf. I don't think I've ever actually seen a celebrity behind a cryptocurrency directly, rather than just being a paid face.

I think we should be open minded for any possibility in crypto ,in other words crypto haven't reach mature period yet.What i studied about gcox its totally different from others and cceleb is not promoting but building their own cypto with gcox.Is not same like previous  CTR or so on
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

I just learned this news, I responded to this news with great pleasure, Manny Pacquiao has a big name and is very famous in the Philippines and even the world, I think Pacquiao's interest and interest in developing Crypto will be very good for crypto development in the Philippines and in the world.

Agree ,i think not only in philippines.Manny's fans from all around the world as well.
Oh please! This is just another celebrity stunt promo to be able to capture the attention of some gullible ones that just assume that everything they follow as long as it is attached to a celebrity of their choice makes it worthwhile.

Maybe you should ask those who invested into CTR last year just because Floyd May weather was used for publicity stunts. Celebrity endorsement should never be a reason anyone should be investing in a project, but proper diligence is all that is necessary.

i think you got the wrong idea about GCOX. Pacqiaou is making his own coin on top of GCOX platform. same goes to the rest of the celebrities partner with GCOX. its NOT endorsement like Mayweather do to CTR.

another big difference is Pacqiaou invested in GCOX and make his own coin with real hard cash. its not gimmick, its not public stunts, Its totally different from others.

you may read up the whitepaper to confirm it.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?
Famous and accomplished people like him have a lot of fanatics, and fans always imitate what his idol did, including what he promoted. This will affect the industry and the market, when someone promotes such a thing and that someone is truly famous, there will always be an impact on what he promotes and does, it is common sense and I know that it is right here on the market! That's my opinion!
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:11:14 AM

There's actually no point following celebrity promotions, they're just being paid for their name, and I guess cryptocurrency is quite popular in the phillipines so it's a great move on their behalf. I don't think I've ever actually seen a celebrity behind a cryptocurrency directly, rather than just being a paid face.
No point at all, I still wonder why people still pay so much attention on the endorsement by celebrities anyway after some projects have ended up as scams and out of the market, even despite celebrity endorsements.

In fact, in cases like this, I tend to question the product or project even the more, as I feel the team is trying a whole lot to make an impression. Like you said, they are just some paid face, have nothing to lose, and while some are busy wallowing in their losses, they are busy making money endorsing whatever.

-snip
You should not thank everyone with separate post but you must try all of your posts into one like this post. Post after post by same person will be marked by "double post" which may land you into temporary ban. Otherwise thank one person and wait for another one writing here. Better one is consolidating all your posts into one post.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

i think you got the wrong idea about GCOX. Pacqiaou is making his own coin on top of GCOX platform. same goes to the rest of the celebrities partner with GCOX. its NOT endorsement like Mayweather do to CTR.

another big difference is Pacqiaou invested in GCOX and make his own coin with real hard cash. its not gimmick, its not public stunts, Its totally different from others.

you may read up the whitepaper to confirm it.
Can you give me a little insight about what's the purpose of him try to create his own shitcoin? Or it will be the same as what have done by madure with its crap petro currency. I have not yet seen any clue about the purpose of that coin to be created by many.

You just over rated about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

You can expect a slight positive effect and adoption from big time investors because of the endorsement from that popular boxer. After all, he have a good reputation all over the world and have a good heart. Unfortunately, this is nothing new with Manny because he already entered numerous numbers of businesses in sports, politics, religions and now, an ICO investor. I hope that he is aware with those risk of becoming a crypto investor.

In my opinion, I think having Manny Pacquiao or other famous celebrities as one of the promoters of gcox or any other cryptocurrencies can bring a huge amd good impact in the crypto world because they can help the promotion and popularity rise of the crypto world. These celebrities are followed by many people, so if they promote cryptocurrency, that would mean many people will be aware and may become interested in joining the cryptocurrency.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

yeah right, manny pacman has so much money that he literally invests in alot of ventures including cryptocurrencies.  so much rumor about this guy.  some says he has plan to create his own coin, some says he has plans to run for president in 2022.

if all of the rumors are going to become a reality, this would be a very good news for the whole crypto, partucularly for philippines.  go pacman!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

yeah right, manny pacman has so much money that he literally invests in alot of ventures including cryptocurrencies.  so much rumor about this guy.  some says he has plan to create his own coin, some says he has plans to run for president in 2022.

if all of the rumors are going to become a reality, this would be a very good news for the whole crypto, partucularly for philippines.  go pacman!

i think he see the possiblity crypto can bring to his countryman. by using his name and popularity, people will follow him and adopt cryptocurrency as mainstream in their country. making money while saving his country, sound like a good idea.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Even if the 8th World Division champion will promote Ico it does not mean that the project will disseminate, it depends on the investor of the electronic money if they want to enter the ICO. We are aware of the centra project where the promoter is also a world champion in boxing and that is mayweather jr. But eventually the project turned into a scam.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Will its a great project and good strategy of an ico if the one promoting is an artist or an athlete. As we all knew that Manny Pacquiao is very popular, so the ico will have a big chance to be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: