Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsor me in Bitcoins and help sick children  (Read 688 times)
thisisgil (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 02:13:25 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2011, 02:42:51 PM by thisisgil

Help please Smiley

I will be attempting to play games for 24 hours on 15th October to raise money for a Children's Miracle Network hospital: The Royal Hospital for Sick Children.

The Royal Hospital for Sick Children has 266 inpatient beds, 12 daycase beds, and handles approximately 90,000 out-patients, 15,000 in-patients, 7,300 daycases and 35,000 A&E attendances every year. The hospital provides care for newborn babies right up to children around 13 years of age.

There is a link to my donations page below - I have decided to take donations in bitcoins. Anybody who donates in bitcoins will have their details added to the donations page below at the current bitcoin exchange rate. Alternatively, if you're more comfortable donating directly to the organisation, you can still use the standard paypal / credit card donation options. It goes without saying that these donations are tax deductible and anonymous donations are fine.

The wallet address for bitcoin donations is 12MSV4JFGvpnw5H43Q4FgHqZ7rw9r1QCqA - if you decide to donate this way, please also send me a PM and I will confirm within 24 hours that your donation has received. On receipt of bitcoins, I will sell at the current market rate on www.britcoin.co.uk and on request, I am happy to provide full audit trail / screenshots so you can verify this has taken place. If at any point in the process you doubt me or have second thoughts, I am happy to return the bitcoins to you providing I haven't already exchanged them on the britcoin exchange.

As I am incapable usually of functioning after about 16 hours of being awake, this will most likely be an ordeal, and certainly not the kind of thing I'll enjoy after the first 4 hours.

PLEASE help me raise money for this worthy cause, even if it's just $1. My donations link is at http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=501&participantID=20915

Thanks again Smiley

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: