Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE ARE THE FAUCETS USERS?  (Read 220 times)
Raxeous (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Smiley

Can anyone tell me how to get atleast 2500 users on my faucets.

I have just launched 7 btc faucets.

Paying decent 30 - 50 satoshi per hour and with 30% referral income.

sunbitco.in
maxbtc.win
topbtc.win
cryptomax.win
megabitcoin.win
btcprize.win
btcbro.win

Above are my faucets.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mist3rX

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

Unknown

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Okay, your paying amount is real nice! Smiley

But, to get it, you have to solve 3 Google Captchas on diffrent sites with a lot ad.

I mean yeah for that amount you could do that, but actually i find it a bit annyoing.

But maybe other people see this diffrent, you can just create a post where you introduce your pages Smiley

Good Luck anyway!

Best regards Smiley
Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Okay, your paying amount is real nice! Smiley

But, to get it, you have to solve 3 Google Captchas on diffrent sites with a lot ad.

I mean yeah for that amount you could do that, but actually i find it a bit annyoing.

But maybe other people see this diffrent, you can just create a post where you introduce your pages Smiley

Good Luck anyway!

Yeah thats the default setting, i couldn't remove the short link pages.

Once i get much banner ads, will sure remove the default setting with the help of a developer.
safi91
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

if you can afford some advertising or you have a referral program then it is not tough to get traffic.
I think you should wait more for it
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

I agree, there are too many ads and hoops to jump through before claiming, even though the payout is pretty good.

If you can make it a little easier for people to claim I think you'll soon build up a good following with that payout (especially if you keep it competitive to whatever the latest BTC price is).

Good luck.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Yah, as others already mentioned, there are too many popups. Your rewards are really decent, but some people may avoid your faucet because they need to register on it. Many people prefer to claim just by entering their BTC address and some of them just may be lazy to create accounts on 7 faucets.
What you can do to attract users? Promote your faucets on forums like Bitcointalk. Contact faucet list owners to add your faucets. If you have few extra bucks - spend it for advertising.
And in general, many faucet owners nowadays are struggling to attract visitors. Now people are more interested in airdrops and bounties, not faucets.

sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

use faucethub.io ad Tab to gain Visitors

Dont forget to buy premoum No premium = No Clickable link = NO users
start with 1 day premium or more if u want
nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

too many popup ads .. that really annoying

Raxeous (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

GUYZ I KNOW THERE ARE LOT OF POPADS but i will remove them once i get enough banner ads. as you know its really hard to give that much amount via just using banner ads.
Earn n Share

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

It's always hard to get users nowadays. You can check my dogecoin faucet: earnnshare .tk (remove space) Not too much pop up, offer is also quite well i guess and most importantly 60% ref commission and still even a decent no. of users here   Undecided You should try to do some contest or giveaway to atttract users. i am also planning one.  Smiley
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Currently my faucets have no captcha, pay way more on a hourly basis (cooldown 5min), have vey little ads, pays instantly to faucethub, are stable without any reported malfunctions for a good while and I’m still not seeing any increase in users.
To all those who say it’s easy to get users, I ask how?
Easy claims, high rewards and little ads apparently isn’t enough?
Links can be found in my sig.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Why do people claim from your faucets if 90% of other faucets have less/no popups/popunder/redirect, pay instantly, no registration/password required?
Change the way your faucet works or else your faucet will not be sustainable because you can't retain users.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Currently my faucets have no captcha, pay way more on a hourly basis (cooldown 5min), have vey little ads, pays instantly to faucethub, are stable without any reported malfunctions for a good while and I’m still not seeing any increase in users.

I think part of your difficulty in increasing users is the fact that they need to think to use your faucet. I took a look and read something about following rabbits etc.

Great idea and I get it, but I'm too lazy to engage. I'd rather visit a faucet that just lets me claim using my address and nothing more complicated.

But then again, I'm a simple soul! Others may like it your way.

Also, having to log in is a bit of a turn off for me.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

I think part of your difficulty in increasing users is the fact that they need to think to use your faucet. I took a look and read something about following rabbits etc.

Great idea and I get it, but I'm too lazy to engage. I'd rather visit a faucet that just lets me claim using my address and nothing more complicated.

But then again, I'm a simple soul! Others may like it your way.

Also, having to log in is a bit of a turn off for me.

You only log in once and the login consists of entering your wallet address. This is so you don’t have to enter the address over and over again... this is th3 lazy person’s friend. ;)f 

Follow the rabbit is just a way to show what you need to click to claim. Done so you don5 have to go searching the page for what to do. Once again, I did this to make it easier for everyone...

So, everything is actually to simplify the claim.
I guess I could just remove the simplifications? Make it look like every other faucet...
Maybe that’s the route to success?
People talk about making it unique and such but maybe it’s best to skip originality?
The tragic part is that I’ve actually tried to work with the most common wishes that I’ve seen.
Less ads and make it easy to claim.
I never imagined that reading a few lines the first time you visit a faucet was too much.

New gameplan I guess? Only a big fat button in the middle of the page and nothing else...
I’ll need a couple of days to make it happen but I’m willing to try most things as late no as it isn’t too outrageous. Wink

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: