Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Repeating The Same Post  (Read 122 times)
AdoboCandies (OP)

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

Good day i just wanna report these member for repeating the same post again and again from different ann threads

Legit ba ang mga ito? San nkabase ang kumpangang ito? Kabilang ba sila sa mga bansa na kung saan mahigpit an securidad patungkol sa cryto assets?
Maganda ung ideya nila... rebolusyonaryo., subalit naniniguro ako na dapat may seguridad din ang aking investment sa platform na ito.
Any answers or assurances?

(Is this legal? Where does the company located? Is the company located in a country where strict rules and regulations about cryptocurrency assets are being implemented? The project itself jas a great concept...truly revolutionary. However, before i invests in the project i want to ensure the safety of my investments. Assurance is what matters to me. ) thank you

Legit ba ang mga ito? San nkabase ang kumpangang ito? Kabilang ba sila sa mga bansa na kung saan mahigpit an securidad patungkol sa cryto assets?
Maganda ung ideya nila... rebolusyonaryo., subalit naniniguro ako na dapat may seguridad din ang aking investment sa platform na ito.

(Is this legal? Where does the company located? Is the company located in a country where strict rules and regulations about cryptocurrency assets are being implemented? The project itself jas a great concept...truly revolutionary. However, before i invests in the project i want to ensure the safety of my investments. Assurance is what matters to me. ) thank you

(Is this legal? Where does the company located? Is the company located in a country where strict rules and regulations about cryptocurrency assets are being implemented? The project itself jas a great concept...truly revolutionary. However, before i invests in the project i want to ensure the safety of my investments. Assurance is what matters to me. ) thank you.

(Is this legal? Where does the company located? Is the company located in a country where strict rules and regulations about cryptocurrency assets are being implemented? The project itself jas a great concept...truly revolutionary. However, before i invests in the project i want to ensure the safety of my investments. Assurance is what matters to me. ) thank you.

Just view his profile here this would take long if I will quote all of it here
This is his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1241637

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

You can simply report to the moderator using the link that is provided at the bottom of each post. Refer to the fact that the user is reporting the same text on multiple boards when you report it.

The rules state:
<…>
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).
<…>
OV3RLORD

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

Just report him and thats solution. Why i even created topic? oO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: