Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID!  (Read 1750 times)
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

most bounties require long term to wait for payment, this is just because most of the project needs to finish their ico before distributing tokens to bounty hunters. And also some project needs to finish their product before they distribute their tokens to investors and hunters due to the new SEC regulations. most product as an engine to make their tokens useful and valuable

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

In 2018, i only received one bounty payment so far and yeah. I think that to avoid and stabilize price is kinda okay but for your case
I think that is kinda fishy tho, but can't call it a scam because the ETH network actually congested recently.

However IMO, payment shud be made regardless if network is stuck and they can just proceed with higher fee
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

This is a very sad news. Bounty hunters are always waiting for rewards for their work and they are often fooled. Now wait more will be needed, why? for 100 days with a coin can be anything.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

I think not all bounty program will pay that long. To avoid delay payment of bounty reward,  I prefer to chooce bounty program that manage by trusted bounty manager. But sometimes all processing payment control by their developer,  so to make better income from bounty only by join them as much as you can.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

I also ask about this, I feel bounty always campaign to be the cause of dumping, investors who have a lot of bonuses when buying in private sale or pre sale. far more dangerous than bounty hunter, this is very sad news and I think all bounty will apply such rules (we'll wait)
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

I agree that this new fashion for delays in payments is very sad. But on the other hand, usually companies with a reward of $20 - $50 pay almost immediately. Well, where we have to receive $500 or more we are usually seeing delays. I'm a little used to it.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Feel bad but its the truth we need to face as a bounty hunter. ICO now are scared for a massive dump cause by some of us looks like killing the real price of the coin. Mind set of the hunter are very poor. Why dont sell around ico and dont set a bid under below. After all of support we did for the success of the project wnd after getting the payment we are turning to enemy. Dumping the tokent restricted but please be responsible. I cant blame any ICO in keeping their tokens for long before it distributed, they give if volume is on stable. More wall of trades,
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Basically this is the reason of the scam ICO. We don't need to wait long before got paid, because bounty hunters deserve to reward earlier, without bounty hunters no spreading news of the project ICO.
BTC2u

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Bounty long wait is normal as they need to prevent dumping and see that their payment system is ok before sending but most important is you get paid and just sell or hodl for longterm.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

most bounties require long term to wait for payment, this is just because most of the project needs to finish their ico before distributing tokens to bounty hunters. And also some project needs to finish their product before they distribute their tokens to investors and hunters due to the new SEC regulations. most product as an engine to make their tokens useful and valuable
I also agree with your suggestion and will also suggest that you should be a little more patient as they will pay as long as they project is a good one and you trusted your research before you joined the campaign but if they do not pay after sometime, then the project is likely to be a scam. The reasons they gave might be genuine because there is congestion in the ETH blockchain and it is causing delay, just wait a bit more before you make a final conclusion.
Gecol46

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

The sharing of tokens from the bounty program is usually his older time, usually they waited the completion of the ICO and after the successful ICO then the Bounty manager calculates the token of each bounty program and usually manually so that the shake of the tokens takes a long time and maintain the price stability of the token so as not to drop drastically in the market
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

It is a lot of payment bounty program.maybe about 30-60 after ico end...we hope not scam project.waiting patiently and we next join other bounty program.that is risk of bounty hunter..not paid but not lose balance..

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

They need do that, because they know when distribute token to bounty hunter, almost of them want to sell immediately.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

The bounty campaigns are suffering from the serious market crisis, but there are big abuses of which we are victims, we bounty hunters. In recent months more and more bounty campaigns extend the duration without increasing the budget, and for the payment of tokens you have to wait several months often without any valid reason. We hope the situation will change
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

Network was actually congested so I do understand that team wouldn't want to distribute massive amounts of token with high gas prices and tx times on ETH network..
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Globatalent, the most recent project that makes me feel like you.
Globatalent bounty starts in January, ends in early July, and they have released a new notice that they will pay token on 31.10.2018.
Largest possible consequences that they will scam bounty.
So tired.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

Late payments in bounty campaigns have become one of the biggest problems in the sector. There should be very clear rules on payment times, at most within 30-60 days after the end of the ICO they should pay, but even when it is written they never respect these times and this is an unsustainable situation
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

This is indeed not a very nice practice from the ICO's the use this method. The bad part is that you can never how long they will delay the payment. For this reason i prefer to join Bountyhive's campaigns, because they are paying the rewards fast almost all the time.

capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Recent days I have spotted that we are facing more and more problems with bounties, and they all will be extended on half year, or they will cancel the Bounty whatever.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: