Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:52:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID!  (Read 1750 times)
bunmilove

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

I think some of the projects are still afriad to launch because of the present market situation but I believe some of them will start entering the market soon.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

I faced many times this problem. But the worst thing is when ICO is getting extended for the 6 months or more after posting for the same period) And this announcements comes usually on the last day of the current terms of ICO

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

With the current market conditions, the bounty distribution takes much more longer time than what we have seen in previously. It is better if you can wait until you receive them. If the project is not a scam then surely you will be paid.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

This is my concern too, dev blame bounty hunter for dumping but they gave presale bonus up to 100%, bounty reward allocatio is around 2-5% of total coin/token, its not enough to making price dumping for so long, bonus at the sale is the main actor of price dumping in my opinion
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?
I'm sorry that's the way it is. I was caught on it and when payment was delayed then it turned out that I did not pay
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

some developers may be delaying payments related to the bounty they do because seeing at this time all altcoin prices are being bearish. it's good that we can be more patient in the face of what is happening now, because everything will soon improve with time. maybe the developers are thinking about their profits and losses, because many of the ICO organizers, referring to prices on Ethereum and now, Ethereum is experiencing a very deep price decline, so indirectly, makes developers suffer losses even before their tokens listing in market exchange

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

In most cases this is not at all a problem to wait for payments - the main thing is that the project continues to exist and develop. I'm waiting for tokens from the FLOGmall project, which I can not sell by the terms of the campaign bounty until the end of October, and although no tokens have been received yet, I'm not worried because the project is really steep and its tokens will be valuable even after a while  Cool
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

I think this is just project's team is trying to protect the price of those coins. in these bear markets bounty hunters can be make considerable affect to price of coins. I believe waiting is better than selling coins on dip.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

Maybe there are obstacles experienced by the developer, but these constraints cannot be delivered publicly, only the developer can know. The principle in business is that there are important things that must be kept secret, so that the developer gives us another reason. But in my opinion this is normal, it doesn't need to be disputed.

utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

It's really weird. Although I did never participate in any bounty before my current one. However, I think it's because of avoiding the early dump and make a coin stable.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

Look for 'legit' projects with good team and reliable campaign manager. A good campaign manager will inform you when the tokens will be distributed and will communicate if there is a delay.
Yes we should becareful in chosing bounty campaign, read and understand about the rules of the bounty before joining. Choose bounty campaign with trusted manager will avoid you from bounty scam. I think wait for one or two months is not problem as long as they paid you.
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

The entire bounty situation is a bit of a joke now.  The ICO's will have nothing but bots promoting them soon as normal social media users need to eat.  The bounties make all these rules and want us to follow 1800 steps then bs us around and wonder why the campaign posting quality sucks.  You can pretty much write off that project right there as they have no clue about how business works. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

The most annoying thing is when they require something after bounty is finished (like KYC, or sending an email etc, filling a form etc..).
I follow many project and I don't have time to look at every telegram channel!

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

This is my concern too, dev blame bounty hunter for dumping but they gave presale bonus up to 100%, bounty reward allocatio is around 2-5% of total coin/token, its not enough to making price dumping for so long, bonus at the sale is the main actor of price dumping in my opinion

Never do bounty for any ICO offering more than 30% presale bonus, IMHO...that can't end well  Grin
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

Never mind. This happens in many people and it is only when you choose the wrong project. I think that this is a very common problem
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

That is the risk we get as a gifted hunter when the problem for ICO project payments. We can blame a bad campaign manager here, in my opinion. The campaign manager should immediately be able to stop his campaign activities if there is something strange about the ICO project
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

I think such long payouts are bad, but what can we do? Unfortunately, we can only obey the new rules

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:25:06 AM

The major problem that bounty hunters have with doing thes bounty campaigns is that a host of them have to wait for some long time to get paid. Some persons have complained about not being paid, even after six months, and it is just sad. I know I would be speaking for a lot if I say that these rewards should be given to bounty hunters immediately they are done with their tasks.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

I have a good expirience with bountyhive platform.They choose thair projects wisely,80% of ICO´s ending successful and payment is very fast,even at this market situation.
There are also some good bounty managers at this forum,they research those projects first before starting bounty.During bounty they do services for hunters,guiding them through and helping.Thats for me more important.
And like someone said before,don´t trust ICO´s that are giving more then 30% presale bonus
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I have a good expirience with bountyhive platform.They choose thair projects wisely,80% of ICO´s ending successful and payment is very fast,even at this market situation.
There are also some good bounty managers at this forum,they research those projects first before starting bounty.During bounty they do services for hunters,guiding them through and helping.Thats for me more important.
And like someone said before,don´t trust ICO´s that are giving more then 30% presale bonus
If talking on now, bountyhive also had problem same like other campaign. the payment also not yet distributed on some of bounty in the bountyhive even though it's long over. doesn't matter bountyhive, bountyplatform, bountyportal or individual management such bounty manager on bitcointalk, the payment depending from the team of ico project if they decide to distribute for later, then all bounty manager only can waiting like bounty hunter.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: