Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID!  (Read 1750 times)
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

I don't see anything wrong with that. I think developers have good reasons not to distribute tokens ahead of time. In any case, any project has its own telegram channel, where you can ask about it directly from the developers of a particular project.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

This is very unfair, could you please mention the bounty campaigns name which one is making people waiting for more than 100 days! They are dishonest people, if you fear about dumping then h=why you bring bounty campaigns? Why do you fear about only 2% sold of sold tokens? They should be punished, with the help of the bounty hunters they made success and now they are tarrying!? You may tell them to accuse a negative thread, warn them or tell every hunter to spread bad things about that project.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

they are just prepare payment for bounty hunter paid after investor, because if bounty hunter get their pament the most bounty hunter dumping market that coin, that's why this is alternate way for developer.
This is also true, they don't want their token get dumped very hard by bounty hunter but in other case if they don't pay the reward for bounty hunter and then will be many people who spreading the FUD because frustration, maybe we won't do something like this but it is precisely someone else who will do that.
both can't to blamed.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

It's not good....in 2018 i just only received 4 or 5 bounty payments while i joined more than 70. It will just decrease bounty participants and investors also. This will need to be fixed as soon as possible...because waiting for 100 days after bounty finished or for 6 months is too much. This is happening because, project team need time to collect all money from ico.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

Tokens are creating this problem. Many were just there hoping their token will be sold yet not a legit ICO. But there are still few that are good and legit.

fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

I think that these innovations will not greatly worsen the life of bounty hunters, as sometimes you have to wait for three months to get the earned tokens.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

It was normal for the bounty campaigns to delay the payment since the market is unstable and they want to place their coins at the market in a good time and the best time is when the market prices are pumping, in order for their coins to pump so hard.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:55:04 AM

I feel right. so many of these projects have already been completed but payments for participants have not been given and if asked will be thrown to the others. after that they will not answer it. What happened?? Is this all managers or managers who cheat?
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

Participating projects pay the tokens they pay after the price goes down. What makes me angry is that people get paid in advance and I get paid later. So when I can sell tokens that are no longer valid. These are pump-dump projects and disappear
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

I experience that situation, I joining bounty campaign for 8 weeks and after the bounty campaign I`m waiting for my payment until 4 to 5 months and until now I don`t receive any rewards from them, but instead of getting worried I spend my time in joining other project while I`m waiting for my payment.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

Unfortunately it seems to be more than normal at the moment, to wait a long time.
Really a shame how ico operators deal with their supporters.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:08:28 AM

This will be a good idea in order to prevent the coin or token price to be on the dumping mode. I can say this, because I have seen that most of the ico that is holding the bounty campaign, at the end of token listing, its price go so much dump.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

It was just guile from the development team and just say that they don't want to pay for bounty hunters.
Too disappointed for that and I'm also experiencing the same things you feel.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

I think this is due to how much bounty hunters affect the rate of the coin that goes public. In addition, they sell their tokens on decentralized exchanges at a very attractive price for investors. This greatly affects sales through a smart contract. But I do not understand why delay payments if the coin is already traded on the exchange? They just don't appreciate those who made them successful.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

Try to join the campaigns managed by trustworthy admins. At least pay attention at their forum rank. An account with a high rank is very expensive, so it is wise to manage good campaigns in order to keep the positive trust.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

The only reason i can think of is simply that, to SCAM people.

When payments are delayed, these companies have more opportunity for people to forget about the bounties, have more opportunity to DUMP the value of these coins, and even have more opportunity to run away without ever actually paying people.
olsyd

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

I don't like such delay and I joined a lot of projects that even after two months after bounty end didn't pay, these projects are not scams and I believe they will pay. We should remember bounty is a voluntary activity not fixed by law or a written contract, only by promises and all that can we do is to believe and wait
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

There is not a single reason for delay of bounty rewards…
Sometimes bounty is finished but main sale is not finished & they want to distribute bounty reward after main sale.
Some time they distribute bounty reward after token listing to avoid dumping by bounty hunters.
And the last reason can be a low potential project or trying to peoples scam.
so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

Wow! 100 days? I have not heard of this yet, it's terrible. As if this solves the dump problem, they are funny.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

Yes, it is serious problem for the bounty hunters. sometime after the coming of that coin on the market we have to wait a couple of months. sometimes at that time the coin is worthless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: