Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID!  (Read 1752 times)
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I think we bounty hunters needs to fight for ourselves, no one is protecting our rights in the industry and it shouldn't be like this because we are one of the stakeholders. A situation where bounty managers or project team act anyhow after the project promotion by bounty hunters does not speak well for the industry.
I think in the nearest future bounties will die as a source of income. So no need to fight, better to find another job. ICO adviser for example Smiley
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

This fact annoys me. I don't understand why you cannot pay the money immediately as soon as bounty and all the posts will be written. It will be convenient for everyone. Or even every week, it's easier, better and more convenient
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

This is because managers need to calculate everything and check whether the work is really done. If it is done, they all calculate and then send the money. This is a complex process and hard work, so we will have to get used to such procedures
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Normally, it will take 2-3 months to pay after the current bounty is over. This is obviously a matter of patience, and many projects may end up being unable to pay. This is the most unfortunate.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Not all ico use that hash rule did one bounty not too long they paid both investors and bounty participants at the same time just that the token is yet to be listed until now.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

It is good if they write about it in conditions at once, and not at the end of the bounty, as some campaigns like to do.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

About too long to wait before get paid, we cant do anything because for payment from the team, im not agree wait so long because sometimes we want to utilize the results of our labor, also we have needs. Only patience the key because after ICO end developers focus to develop the project

btw what's about airdrops? do they have a future?
Yes if you find the right one, but hard to find it
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?
yeah now a days many bounty campaign takes time to paid the bounty hunters and its not good for us, but sad to say we can't do anything about that, all we need is be patience, actually a have 6 signiture bounties not yet paid.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

There are quite a few that are doing that in the mistaken belief that the market will rebound. Quite a few bounty managers that used to pay on time no longer do and are  ruining their reputation. I get regular email from one about new bounties that I don't even bother opening. Other bounty managers have become pedantic morons and will disqualify you for the slightest reason meanwhile they allow their bounties to fill up with worthless bots. I generally now avoid bounties done by "bounty managers" as they tend to be very poorly run and I now recommend to my clients that they run their bounties in-house.

Yakapo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

Many a times, we have had to wit for so long a time to receive bounty rewards. That has been really frustrating for a lot of us bounty hunters. Sometimes, som of us even have to wait as long as four to six months, and if you ask me, I think that is totally unfair to us bounty hunters. I think bounty rewards should be distributed as soon as possible, and not delayed/
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Many a times, we have had to wit for so long a time to receive bounty rewards. That has been really frustrating for a lot of us bounty hunters. Sometimes, som of us even have to wait as long as four to six months, and if you ask me, I think that is totally unfair to us bounty hunters. I think bounty rewards should be distributed as soon as possible, and not delayed/

Unfortunately, this is a very uncomfortable situation for bounty hunters. Waiting half a year to pay for the work done is too long. But this is an increasingly common practice used by ICO. Even campaign managers are delayed for a very long time with counting steaks for campaign participants.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

yeah now a days many bounty campaign takes time to paid the bounty hunters and its not good for us, but sad to say we can't do anything about that, all we need is be patience, actually a have 6 signiture bounties not yet paid.

Wow, I think you will get great things later when you receive payment from signature bounties. Its look like a saving, but need a little patience. We can't blame this situation right now to the project itself why they choose this option. Bounty participants help their promotion to make it more broadly, sometime bounty participants like "enemy" for investor in other side, so team hold the distribution to make stable.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Exactly, it really weird. I have to work at a row without having a regular payment. Also, a huge delay after completing bounty which is just not acceptable. I am participating on a bounty, profish. It already has listed on the exchange. Don't know how long it will be.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

At first I was worried about it, too, but now I'm at peace. Indeed, until the coin comes to the wallet, it can already lose in price several times. But still, there are still bounty, in which coins come to the wallet immediately.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: