Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2017, 01:45:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] vDinar new cryptocurrency from Balkans  (Read 2399 times)
DejanGrande

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

As I mentioned in the local language thread; Count me in on the mining part  Cheesy

Counted, of course! Smiley

YUGOSLAV CURRENCY
https://vdinar.jugoslaven.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DejanGrande

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

As I mentioned in the other thread I will try out some test mining. I do think that trying to keep the algorithm CPU friendly is a very wise move for the Balkans area. There may not be as many people in that region with the capital to build a fancy 6 GPU mining rig, let alone buy an asic, but nearly everyone can do a bit of CPU mining.
you would be suprised we probably have highest ratio mining card per population in the wolrd,there are more then 200k cards mining only in my country that have 5+milion residents.Asics are different story i doubt that there are more then 2 digits in all the Balkan countries combined

That's something new to me, where are you from?

YUGOSLAV CURRENCY
DejanGrande

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Although dev project is still newbie but you are experienced about mining. And keeps up I have never minig the allcoin project in this forum. Maybe dev can tell us a bit about all the preparations before and after mining. And where to market? In polo or bitrex and others. Thanks so much for the team this project.

We are working on editing the popular mining softwares to include vCrypt, even if there are some ways to mine it already. There will be more informations until the release date (1st February 2018).
Also we will care about including vDinar in the most popular markets after we started mining it, there would be no need to do it before!

YUGOSLAV CURRENCY
grchina

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:23:32 PM

As I mentioned in the other thread I will try out some test mining. I do think that trying to keep the algorithm CPU friendly is a very wise move for the Balkans area. There may not be as many people in that region with the capital to build a fancy 6 GPU mining rig, let alone buy an asic, but nearly everyone can do a bit of CPU mining.
you would be suprised we probably have highest ratio mining card per population in the wolrd,there are more then 200k cards mining only in my country that have 5+milion residents.Asics are different story i doubt that there are more then 2 digits in all the Balkan countries combined

Serbia

dzkrb

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

I do not understand why the project has not gained popularity yet. Very few posts dedicated to the project. Maybe there are some reasons?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
DejanGrande

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:30:23 PM

Serbia

Nice to know we got some miners! Smiley

YUGOSLAV CURRENCY
DejanGrande

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

I do not understand why the project has not gained popularity yet. Very few posts dedicated to the project. Maybe there are some reasons?

Well we posted it just some days ago! I must say I'm satisfied seeing the number of replies we got (here and in the other threads)! But of course the number is increasing so it probably will soon.

YUGOSLAV CURRENCY
gold969

Activity: 350

twitter Bill_Djons

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

vDinar is backed politically and financially to be slowly implemented in the local everyday internet life of SerboCroatian speaking countries, but won't start until it gets enough miners to secure the network. If you'd like to mine this coin, please leave some feedback. We need to understand how many people are following the project.

Quite a new and interesting project, ready to support the mining, if by this time on February 1 I will be alive, I'm healthy and my computer Wink

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/902430006206496768    Reserve for future bounty

████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DIVIDENDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gold969

Activity: 350

twitter Bill_Djons

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

I would like to hear about your successes occasionally here, in order to know that the project is still alive Grin

████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DIVIDENDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████