Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange  (Read 4685 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

Yes we have to work for the community strength and for bringing many more investors to this project. This is a better project and the investors will like to invest in this project but it is require that they get awareness about this project. Once they will know about it they will not miss to invest in this project.
Making the community more stronger is a best idea. If the community will be stronger and they will have a strong believe on this project and when they will have a good knowledge about the crypto and blockchain market on exchanges then they will give a better future to this project and its coin.
Today I invited a number of people to this project from my friends and they when heard about this project became very happy and are willing to invest in this project. I already said that it is a project which anyone who will hear will like and will invest in it.
People like this type of projects and they do not want to miss this type of project so we have to share about this project with all of those who are the investors of ICO. They will invest in it happily.
Yes if the investors will know about it then they will rush to invest in this project. Here we only need to promote it more and more and have to tell about this project to the community of investors. As if they will know then the ICO will get a huge number of investors which will give more demand for the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

I am very happy that this project is going very well. Many investors came to invest in this project. I am the part of this project but in the start I was worried that lesser investors will come but now hearing about the process of ICO I am happy and I am sure that they will get much more investors in the coming time of the ICO.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

I am very happy that this project is going very well. Many investors came to invest in this project. I am the part of this project but in the start I was worried that lesser investors will come but now hearing about the process of ICO I am happy and I am sure that they will get much more investors in the coming time of the ICO.
Yes I am also seeing the great success of this project ahead. In the start everyone worry but this is a best project and this will give us the success and it will be completed sooner and then the developers will start their work of listing it on all of the exchanges.
KevnD

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

i have question, before you receive your airdrop or bounty you have to buy first?
Yes there is a minimum amount to buy first in order to be the part of the members who will get the airdrop. I think it is better for all of us. As it will increase the sale of the coin and if the sale of the coin will be increased then our coin will get the value no matter if we get it free or purchase it.
I am the part of their airdrop and I know that how much are the team members brilliant. I like their idea that they want us to invest a smaller amount in order to increase the demand of the project. There are many members of airdrop who just dump the coin and if they will also invest some amount then they will care for the project and they will not dump but will work for the value increase of the coin.

Hi, Very happy to be part of this project. How much is the minimum investment? I hope it's a dollar, since I'm a low-income person, if I buy $ 5 in encryption currency, do I win my air-launch prize?
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

i have question, before you receive your airdrop or bounty you have to buy first?
Yes there is a minimum amount to buy first in order to be the part of the members who will get the airdrop. I think it is better for all of us. As it will increase the sale of the coin and if the sale of the coin will be increased then our coin will get the value no matter if we get it free or purchase it.
I am the part of their airdrop and I know that how much are the team members brilliant. I like their idea that they want us to invest a smaller amount in order to increase the demand of the project. There are many members of airdrop who just dump the coin and if they will also invest some amount then they will care for the project and they will not dump but will work for the value increase of the coin.

Hi, Very happy to be part of this project. How much is the minimum investment? I hope it's a dollar, since I'm a low-income person, if I buy $ 5 in encryption currency, do I win my air-launch prize?
I have invested around $200 in this project and not checked the minimum one. I think you can check what you want so that you know that it is possible for you to invest that amount which you want or not. That will work better and will solve your problem.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

For earning the airdrop coins you have to buy a coin of at least $25. That is mentioned by the developers on their telegram channel. With that you will get a total of 1250 tokens. Try to get that much so that you get a huge benefit from this project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

For earning the airdrop coins you have to buy a coin of at least $25. That is mentioned by the developers on their telegram channel. With that you will get a total of 1250 tokens. Try to get that much so that you get a huge benefit from this project.
$25 is not a high amount. This is a little amount so I think he will be able to manage for that money. Behind this investment there is a good amount of bounty in the project and the price of the coin will also increase in the future. So it worth to invest in this project as much as possible.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

CyphrCoin wishes to have great success
The project is already going on the way of successes. It already has=ve collected a good number of investors who are investing in this project happily and have their full trust in this project. Some of them are my friends who have invested more than a thousand dollars. I was the person who invited them to this project and I am happy that they invested in this project as I am also the part of the investors.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

I have invested around $200 in this project and not checked the minimum one. I think you can check what you want so that you know that it is possible for you to invest that amount which you want or not. That will work better and will solve your problem.
$200 is a good amount. I appreciate you for that. By the way he want to know about the minimum amount which is required for the bounty hunters which is $25.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

$200 is a good amount. I appreciate you for that. By the way he want to know about the minimum amount which is required for the bounty hunters which is $25.
Any investor invest any amount is appreciable as even a smaller amount will add up to become a bigger and in the last all of the coins will be out of stock in the project and then the developers will be able to work better for the development of this coin and will be able to list on many exchanges.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

Any investor invest any amount is appreciable as even a smaller amount will add up to become a bigger and in the last all of the coins will be out of stock in the project and then the developers will be able to work better for the development of this coin and will be able to list on many exchanges.
Yes they all will make a good investment if many of them come and add their support. Enough fund is required for a project to list their coin to exchanges as nowadays exchanges charge a high amount for listing any coin. In return of our money we are getting this coin and the money which we will invest will work for us in listing our coin on bigger exchanges of the crypto market.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Yes they all will make a good investment if many of them come and add their support. Enough fund is required for a project to list their coin to exchanges as nowadays exchanges charge a high amount for listing any coin. In return of our money we are getting this coin and the money which we will invest will work for us in listing our coin on bigger exchanges of the crypto market.
But I am seeing a good number of investors coming to invest in this project. The project is going to the success. We are getting a faster rush of investors coming to this project and inviting other investors to the project and are getting their profit from the project. The developers are also busy in their contacts with exchanges and they have made connections with a number of exchanges.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

But I am seeing a good number of investors coming to invest in this project. The project is going to the success. We are getting a faster rush of investors coming to this project and inviting other investors to the project and are getting their profit from the project. The developers are also busy in their contacts with exchanges and they have made connections with a number of exchanges.
yes they are busy in the listing process from the beginning of the project. They have mad agreements with a number of decentralized exchanges and with a number of centralized exchanges they are in discussion and with a number the status is applied. Seeing the present results of the project I am sure that all of the exchanges will list the coin easily.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

yes they are busy in the listing process from the beginning of the project. They have mad agreements with a number of decentralized exchanges and with a number of centralized exchanges they are in discussion and with a number the status is applied. Seeing the present results of the project I am sure that all of the exchanges will list the coin easily.
On decentralized exchanges they announced that they got positive response and are ready to get listed as the ICO end up but with centralized exchanges they are not going to disclose the news because these exchanges have their non disclose agreement with the developers so none of the project can announce from the start that they are getting listed on these exchanges.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Can you give us more info regarding the pre-sale phase and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

here is the CYFR Token Smart Contract Address
0xc68d6276eb43f2433f30500d74f155031606e249

BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

Can you give us more info regarding the pre-sale phase and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?

here is the CYFR Token Smart Contract Address
0xc68d6276eb43f2433f30500d74f155031606e249

But make sure to not deposit to that address as that is not the address for deposit. You have to login to your account on the website and then deposit to your account dashboard and they purchase from there. From there then you will be able to move your coins to your Eth address and to any exchange on which this coin is listed
KevnD

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

Thank you very much I will invest in this currency. I have time until November 30, right?
CyphrCoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Thank you very much I will invest in this currency. I have time until November 30, right?

Correct. We may be bringing this timeframe down to the end of October, as many people would like to see the token distribution happen sooner.

To receive the 25% discount, you must invest during September.
KevnD

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

Correct. We may be bringing this timeframe down to the end of October, as many people would like to see the token distribution happen sooner.

No, please continue with the stipulated time I can invest is 150 $ in November and seriously that is my FAITH. I think it's already November 15, I'm buying CYFR
KevnD

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

So the airdrops is not free? If you want that reward you have to buy 1250 CYFR?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: