Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:41:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are you buying during this down market?  (Read 694 times)
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

Get solid coins, with strong support, strong history, etc. BNTY is a popular, coin of the week type, but isn't the kind of coin you can be certain will have a strong rebound. Also consider the possibility that this correction will last a while and we could have a full-on crash, sending BTC prices to maybe 5K. Not saying that's what I believe will happen, but it is a scenario. If that happens, you don't want your money in weak coins.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

for me exchange tokens and tokens with very low supplies are those I'm filling my bag with.The exchange tokens have gradually risen in price generally over time and will continue to do and so during dips like these i prefer to buy them in addition to very low supply coins too.

blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

I think POE is a very cheap and underrated token. Their new CEO is great and knows what he is doing. Blockchain Technology suits very well with Intellectual Property Licensing and I think POE will be one of the biggest about it in the future.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

I have bought altcoins and so many people are now buying altcoins that have low prices and so after buying altcoin I also choose to hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back as I currently hold and hold them

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

The market seems to have found a strong support line, and this suggests that you can start to collect a small portfolio. I buy coins like: NEO, ETC, ADA, ICX, ZIL, KIN and ETH.
deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

At this time of course I will buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for long-term investments, both have potential prospects and have proven their performance in the crypto market, and both tend to persist, and maybe I will choose some altcoin with good consideration after looking at the rank of altcoin in the crypto market as a short-term option, because of course I do not want all the money I have kept the longest, of course I want to try investing in altcoin other types.
mu86268722

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

At present, the cryptocurrency market is in the correction period, and the price of cryptocurrency is at a low level. At this time, I pay more attention to long-term holding. I am optimistic about coins. The coins I hold now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. I will hold them for a long time. I believe this will bring me wealth.
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

Come to BX.BET for more information about their project. a project that is of great interest and appreciation. This is a good move for their project to develop strongly in the future. People should not ignore this opportunity to participate to own shares own. http://www.bx.bet
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

For me, I'm buying most of the coins I have always wanted to buy, but couldn't because of the really high prices, or could only afford a small unit of them. Now that the prices are down and way cheaper, I see it as an opportunity to stack up my wallets with these coins, and If I find any more coin that catches my fancy, I will invest in it too.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

'm speaking about the fact that it was offering the biggest emission compared with another platform such as you choose some altcoin with good for you.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

I do not dare to make decisions at this time and I prefer to play safe by buying Bitcoin as a major investment.
I will avoid Altcoin because many of these coins have experienced a very drastic decline, Look like what happened to Etherum.
Etherum prices have decreased dramatically even though Etherum is one coin that has a very high prospect and market share.
So that Altcoin is in a bloody condition and the right choice to stay in the crypto world is to invest in Bitcoin.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
For now I'm buying NEO, Monero, Cardano, NEM, Stratis, EOS and. Monaco. This coin given me a huge profit last year.  I'm hoping it will give another good profit for buying this today during red market.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
I prefer to buy coins and tokens with a cheap one in the price range of 1 to 3 satoshi for btc size or $ 0.00012, in the long run I would have resulted in multiples profits
when the market like last year I also chose to buy cheap tokens and coins, but with the current market situation, I prefer BTC or Ethereum, which is now a big SALE.

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Bitcoin is still my bet. It has the most potential to increase bigger percentage sooner compared to the other coins in the top 20. Bitcoin has the tendency to decline big and to climb up strong. Who never knows what might happen with its value? Just like yesterday, less than an hour it climbed up 6%. Now, wait for the bull run this year.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

The coin i want to buy right now is LTC and DOGE. Litecoin is fast in confirmation time and cheap in transfer fee.
DOGE coin is a joke coin but with a real value in the market. They are worth to buy and hold in this dips market in my opinion.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

I am actually buying a lot of bitcoin, I know that we should wait for the price to go down even further before we start buying but I do not see anything wrong with buying the coin now and if it does end up going further down then I can buy even more. I am also buying monero and ADA since the prices of the coins are taking quite a hit at this point
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

Right now, seeing that there is nothing much that I can do regarding this low market and the only wise thing left to do is to buy the coins now that they are cheaper, I have decided to stock up my wallets with coins I have always had eye for, but couldn't afford cos of the extremely high prices. I'm buying more BTC, ETH, Neo, and XRP.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

pretty much the same things that i was buying back when it was a "rising" market.

buying and hodling bitcoin for long term
buying and only trading short term altcoins that are on the rise. basically the coins that are getting pumped to make the quickest profit possible.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

pretty much the same things that i was buying back when it was a "rising" market.

buying and hodling bitcoin for long term
buying and only trading short term altcoins that are on the rise. basically the coins that are getting pumped to make the quickest profit possible.
Yes, except with a little bit few of the strong markets I feel will be moving up big time in the long run and have been down hugely. Recently, I have added TRX to my portfolio and I expect that with the rest and at buying the dips presently, they should make some great move. This includes, BTC, LTC, NEO, ETH, ADA, EOS and NEM. I really do not buy more than I can handle at once, and these ones, coupled with some ICO investments, I believe are good enough.

The coin i want to buy right now is LTC and DOGE. Litecoin is fast in confirmation time and cheap in transfer fee.
DOGE coin is a joke coin but with a real value in the market. They are worth to buy and hold in this dips market in my opinion.
If you want to be buying doge now at the moment, I would say you should be a bit careful. Although, recently doge has really made a serious move amidst all the market downtrends and just keep beating the odds and at this point still trying to challenge the last ATH. How far it goes is left with time, but usually, this is not a coin you really want to be holding for the long term as it has no development and like you said, it is simply just a joke.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
asnawi98

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

now is the right time to buy coins because looking at the market where coin prices are going down very badly, now I buy etherum for the long term and for the short term I buy storiqa coin, the reason I bought storiqa because the price is quite affordable if the capital is only a little hehe .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: