Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are you buying during this down market?  (Read 694 times)
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

I bought ethereum and NEO during this down market because due to correction mode of this crypto market price of ethereum and Neo are very low and i think they can gives me huge returns in future.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
I buy these :-

BTC
RIPPLE
XLM
NEO
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

I want to purchase coins and tokens with a modest one in the value scope of 1 to 3 satoshi for btc measure or $ 0.00012, over the long haul I would have brought about products benefits
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
I will invest in the DASH, ETH, IOTA. These coins give me a very big profit in this past few months. I believe when the market increased the price again, it's will give me a good profit in future.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

In this down market, I did not buy any coin or token. I am afraid for seeing the market situation. Now investment any coin can be losses. So, I suggest and I also appreciate for patient getting a good market (market rise).

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

My first priority would be to buy coins from top 10 coins listed in CMC, secondly I will try to buy coin which have very small price, in this case I will be in position to buy in bulk & I will make trade during hold.
If you want to know names of coins then should be IOTA, Verge & NEO.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

I prefer to buy coins and tokens with a cheap one in the price range of 1 to 3 satoshi for btc size or $ 0.00012, in the long run I would have resulted in multiples profits
Can you tell me what the coin is?
I see to coin SIA, RDD, DOGE, the NPXS are all above 20 satoshi.

If you give me advice then I will accept your advice.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

I am just buying bitcoin, there are not a lot of coins that I trust and since I am investing to hold for a very long time I am making sure that I am investing in coins that I can be sure that they will be here for the long term. When I am buying altcoins I am only buying ethereum and litecoin, but mostly I just focus all of my efforts on buying bitcoin.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

I must prefer to buy token from the lowest or cheapest price because of the market become in red. But we should check first the best coins should buy so that in the end, we can earn a huge profits from them. After buying on it just do some holding and do not be panic selling because of the market situations
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

My first priority would be to buy coins from top 10 coins listed in CMC, secondly I will try to buy coin which have very small price, in this case I will be in position to buy in bulk & I will make trade during hold.
If you want to know names of coins then should be IOTA, Verge & NEO.

Yes you are right I too will give priority for the top 10 altcoins as this always focussed by the investors. Profit and loss are part of trading. Sometimes we have to sacrify which means we need to hold the coins in this situation. Do not hurry and plan for selling.
btcoin

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

With current state of market I think almost everyone can afford to buy big part of Bitcoin or Ethereum. I thinks it's a pretty good investment and they are like blue chips.
the profit zone
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

i dont buy any ETH till 80-100$ or BTC till 3-4k ....yes many will laugh but mark my words

In the meantime im just day trading ALT coins
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Now I am waiting for the full recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Only the correction will end. Then I will invest. It will be clear what's what. Therefore, I have now suspended my movements.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

For me I prefer to buy a coins and tokens that was in a very cheap price so that when the market increase and also those coins and tokens that was in a very cheap price increase a little I may earn a profit although its a little profit only.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

I buy these :-

BTC
RIPPLE
XLM
NEO

A fairly standard and strong set in the current market, I would take these coins in the long term for about six months or a year, and would not look at those price drawdowns that will occur in the market.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

I will keep these coins:-

ETH
DASH
DEX
ECC
IOTA

These coins are the very unstable at this moment. These coins are the good worth.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

as long as the market goes down now, I buy Ethereum coins more. because ETH has good prospects in playing trading to get a satisfactory profit. Moreover, the movement of ETH prices is stable in the market.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

I must prefer to buy token from the lowest or cheapest price because of the market become in red. But we should check first the best coins should buy so that in the end, we can earn a huge profits from them. After buying on it just do some holding and do not be panic selling because of the market situations
that's right and I think bitcoin is one that deserves to be chosen because in my opinion the best coin at the moment is bitcoin and with a very cheap price this is certainly a great opportunity for us to get a lot of profit from it, later when the price has recovered again

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

I usually buy as the first coin Bitcoin for long term. If I choose more coins than I choose few coins such as- Ethereum(ETH), Ripple(XRP), Eos(EOS), Tether (USDT), Litecoin(LTC), Monero(XMR), IOTA (MIOTA) etc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

I would invest in ADA, XEM, NAS, ONT and some masternode coins for the long term. As for mid-term and short-term trading I prefer OCN, XRP, XLM and EOS. You will find even  more interesting altcoins for speculations if make a market research.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: