Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3374 times)
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

I think all of us are waiting for the next bull run and the question is when this next couple of months? I'm hoping that this could be September as this month is the most significant to start a bull run. Let's wait and be ready.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
That is correct and I quite agree with you that the market is poised to usher in the bullish trend and this is really really the best time to do all your investing and then sit back to cash in once the market is unleashed. This particular phase of the market is about to give way to another.
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Yes, I will say that I am ready for the bull run as that is what almost all investors are also expecting for the price of coin to go higher so as to make reason profit from our investment and I also agree that it is a very good time to buy as much coin as you desire to have in your portfolio because the prices are low and you should also hold patiently till when the market recover and the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

I have saved a little Ethereum and bitcoin waiting for the arrival of the bull market, I will always hold these two cryptocurrencies, but I will not save any altcoin, because I do not believe the value of these altcoins!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

i still don't think the market is ready for a bull run yet. altcoins are mostly in bubbles and have not yet gotten dumped properly as they should have. most of them have their bottoms a long way from their current prices. and each time there is a small bitcoin price rise which allows altcoins to have a small jump makes everything worse because it is suddenly followed by another series of altcoin dumps again showing they are not done getting dumped.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
CandlestickEST

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

You have different perspectives from where to analyse the market & possible future movements. Before we get clear and strong regulations set there will be no massive bulls running around
Funds and ventures that have capital to move in hundreds of millions, billions will not enter this wild-wild west type market.
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

I think a lot of people are preparing for a new bull market, but the market is not ideal and may not be as expected by many people. It may take a long time to continue to rise.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

do you guys know about ETF and SEC regulation? a lot of cryptonews today talking about this, if SEC make positive announcement about ETF, bitcoin will go beyond mars Wink
nicoeshell

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

No! Not yet, i don't any cash on me and i need more income. Go full bear market again Tongue
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Just like any soldier, I am always ready to take a ride if the bull run again, it's been a long way of waiting but it doesn't give me a reason for backing out but it motivates me in taking a great hold than selling out as the only way to recover probably losses.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

I never panicked selling and I have to long to hodl my favorite coins when the circumstances like this.
Soooo, I'm ready for the next bull run in this year because I already have more than enough stock of Bitcoin and Altcoins Grin
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

In my opinion, we all expected the bull market with the onset of spring heat. The summer heat has already come, and the bulls can not be seen. I think that the recovery of the crypto-currency market will begin somewhere in the middle of September, but a big upswing will most likely not be seen. I think that bitcoin will rise to 15,000 - 20,000 dollars by the end of the year, ethereum to 1500-2000 dollars.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

I expect a very good rise at the beginning of 2019 if it is very close. I hope it starts to rise earlier.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

I think that now the market will grow a little and fall again, and the market will grow seriously before the new year, when everyone has a pre-holiday turmoil and everyone needs money. Then there will be real growth. Therefore, now on the growth, too, you can sell and buy again on the fall.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1284

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

We saw last year that the second half of the year was the business end, personally i would
like to see a more healthy type of growth rather than a bull run where more people could get burned.
A more sustainable type of growth like using an analogy of a giant train stopping at lots of stations to
pick up passengers but nobody getting off!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

Weird question. We are always ready. Even those who have small amount of assets are ready, because everyone want to multiply all funds that they have. People who wait for bullrun more than we did, are startup owners, because bullrun means success even to not very good projects. But who will ask our opinion. All that we can do is seet and wait.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

I am a bagholder for a couple of months now, I am sitting tight for the bull.  I will extremely glad to see little developments in my portfolio.  But I don't think the Bull is back we have to wait to announce  the BULL is back.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

I think everyone is ready for bull market as it's been quite tough months recently. However, I still don't think we're close to a bull market yet, the market needs more regulations to have a nice and long bull run.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

hope is what you say and people start to be happy. The bear season lasted very long and we had lost enough.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

I hope so. I think everybody is ready for bull market because everybody wants to get rid of bearish market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: