Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create a quality post?  (Read 199 times)
Memet_52 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:36:53 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 06:40:54 AM by Memet_52

How to make a quality post so get merit appreciation.
I've visited many threads here, but I have not gained satisfaction.
whether like articles, tips & tricks or such. please help because this is for all of us.
 Grin  Grin Grin
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

It's simple, be as helpful as possible and hope that someone will merit you.

It's worth mentioning that you won't get much from altcoin sections etc. (which what you're doing now) because it's usually full of spammers who don't even bother reading posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

You can conduct a good review of any project for investment or offer your own option to make a useful contribution to our community and get merit!
Memet_52 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

It's simple, be as helpful as possible and hope that someone will merit you.

It's worth mentioning that you won't get much from altcoin sections etc. (which what you're doing now) because it's usually full of spammers who don't even bother reading posts.

you are the first person to reply in my new post, I am very excited because "crypto" is my "PASSION". thank you
I always keep track of postings that have been getting lots of replies to get an idea, but it's quite difficult.
if I may ask for suggestions, where should I post? my friend said "meta" is pretty good.
Memet_52 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

You can conduct a good review of any project for investment or offer your own option to make a useful contribution to our community and get merit!
I often give my opinion about investment project in Linkedin I, that's a good idea.
Thank you for your answer.
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

First of all, change your mind's mentality by not posting for Merit. Extract knowledge about crypt. Try to help everyone as little or as big as possible. When posting, try posting quality and straightforward. Do not have to pray for Merit, it's a big barrier to not be get merit.
Memet_52 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

First of all, change your mind's mentality by not posting for Merit. Extract knowledge about crypt. Try to help everyone as little or as big as possible. When posting, try posting quality and straightforward. Do not have to pray for Merit, it's a big barrier to not be get merit.

good advice, this will open everyone's mind including me. Thanks for your suggestion.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

Well, bounty reports and one-liners in altcoin board isn't quality posts, you shouldn't expect getting Merit for it.
I recommend to check some guides like this one
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0 and you will see how to make quality posts.
And before posting, double check content of your post. Now i see you written "memdapatkan" in your post what is not English word. It looks that you are posting with help of Google Translate.

nanaoriginal

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

Read to get enough knowledge about crypto. That is when your knowledge acquired in crypto will guide you to make successful contributions to investment project. And by your effort or contributions to the project merits will be awarded.
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

How to make a quality post so memdapatkan merit appreciation.
I've visited many threads here, but I have not gained satisfaction.
whether like articles, tips & tricks or such. please help because this is for all of us.
 Grin  Grin Grin

You should just be helpful...  Imagine what it feels when you ask some question. You are expecting to receive a qualified assistance, aren't you? So, that's the key.  
arumslee

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

Address the problem, offer solutions or substantive advice.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:21:19 AM

The definition of Quality Post is subjective

One member may find your post as "quality post" then will give you a merit while other members may just engage you with a discussion without giving any merit.  Hence, I would like to suggest that just make it a habit to post something substantial and always (yes, always) be mindful of the rules of the forum.  Prevent yourself to be part of the ignored list of the merit sources.

Start Small

Just start small.  You can start on the things that you know or your experiences that you want to share.  I know that being a newbie, it feels like we cannot contribute anything in the forum because we have just little knowledge compare to the veterans.  However, I think some members would like to hear your stories of success, failures, learning, and not learning, and the like.  You can also post topic that interests you, in that way you can provide good insights by using your passion on the subject as the motivation/fuel to make a good post.

Start with "Beginners & Help" Category

You can start posting in the Beginners & Help category for you to ask questions and to be familiar with the forum.  It is advisable also that the target audience of your first posts are newbies (in relation with the previous point "Start Small").

Read. Read. Read

Try using the "search" bar if you want to learn certain topics.  It is really helpful (believe me).  By reading you will now the unspoken rules of the forum (what attitudes are frowned upon and what attitudes are highly encouraged).

I posted this one on the other thread.  I hope that you may find this useful in your future endeavors/posts in this forum.  Just be patient because it really takes some time for you to improve and grow.

texgeek

Activity: 515
Merit: 202

in BTC we trust!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

~snip

Quality Posts

• Tutorials, Infos, Tips and responses. Remember all contributions are welcome.
  • With good text organization , will be more effective and quick to read. Use markups, spaces and preview button to test.
  • All members can read, talk, ask and send response, topics, think before write
  • Create posts to share knowledge, not create posts just thinking about merit's
  • Share your knowledge , sometimes you can help a lot people with a simple information
  • Try put posts on correct category, this is good to our forum, and good to you explore more sub-foruns here
  • Read, Read and Read more, learning old topics, always you will see good things to use in your posts 
  • And more important , remember, this is a community  Cheesy Cheesy.

I hope this helps you.  Smiley

open to virtual work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: