Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOMAGZ - DECENTRALIZED OF CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 909 times)
bitcointemon (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:21 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 08:35:28 AM by bitcointemon

INTRODUCTIONS
Cryptomagz “ DECENTRALIZED OF CRYPTOCURRENCY ” designed with ERC20 Platform by Ethereum a focus on functionality and accessibility, even to those without a technical background. Cryptomagz is aiming to build a strong ecosystem with an emphasis on users-friendly features. Cryptomagz will simplify this by making it possible to send funds to others address with Myetherwallet. With ERC20 Platform by Ethereum the very first block the entire Cryptomagz ecosystem will be secure and easy to use for both the serious technophile to the average user.

HOW THE CRYPTOMAGZ WORKS
Cryptomagz inherits and develops the Ethereum technology platform, with open source P2P accelerates all transactions quickly, minimises risk, enhances high security, and does not involve any third parties. Cryptomagz has a clearly transparent development roadmap. All Cryptomagz wallet versions will be fully up to date where customers can secure on wallets or trade seamlessly on the world exchange.

Our trading use Blockchain technology to ensure all investors enjoying safe and secure processing on our stable shared platform. Our decentralised platform removes third party involvement thus allowing absolute transparent deals between investors. We utilise popular Ethereum blockchain allowing other developers to join in seamlessly without worries.

ABOUT CRYPTOMAGZ
Cryptomagz is a platform for the future of funding that is built on trust and reputation with the ERC20 Ethereum ecosystem. We Build the Platform The Revolution CMZ Revenue Sharing Program, Automining Platform, Staking Platform, Trading Platform, “Opportunity to everyone” This is a very exciting safe alternative for passive investors, “Revenue Sharing Program” The CMZ share program is part of the program that runs to control CMZ’s circulating supply and demand, investors to collect their CMZ token and resell it with a significant profit projection. Get 0.75 – 1.5% daily profit and 2-6% shares mining profit monthly. With a “Automining Platform” you can get more profit 25% every month, We Build internal “CMZ Trading Exchange Platform” You Can Exchange Easyly CMZ pair to ETH and ETH to any other Token TRX,VEN,AURA,EOS,NGC,IVI. With the limited supply of coins, CRYPTOMAGZ will be a secure and reliable digital asset which solely depends on supply and demand, “ CRYPTOMAGZ FUND MANAGER TEAM ” We Have Big Team in the World to Manage our FUND to Trading in Cryptocurrency Platform.

DECENTRALIZED
“ The servers are decentralized and distributed into various servers which connected to a single network "

SECURED
" Security is the first priority within our decentralized platform. We utilize the popular ERC20 Platform by Ethereum blockchain technology allowing other developers to join seamlessly and without worry "

Faster
" Using peer-to-peer technology, you can send Cryptomagz to anyone in the world within seconds”

TRANSPARANT
 " Everyone can view the transaction history with https://etherscan.io/token/0x9715f0e15eafd789647827218e0263ebdb11d54a , which is publicly shared on the ledger, so it’s entirely transparent "

ANONYMOUS
 " Anyone can make a transaction with the same anonymity as Bitcoin, or better. No personal information is displayed "

VALUABLE  
" With the limited supply of coins, CRYPTOMAGZ will be a secure and reliable digital asset which solely depends on supply and demand "

OPPORTUNITY  
" For businesses or individuals who join CRYPTOMAGZ systems with the goal of making a successful investment, CRYPTOMAGZ is viewed as a great chance to have the privilege to get the best profits and they will see financial growth”

NEW ECOSYSTEM
 " Cryptomagz platform built on trust and reputation with the Ethereum ecosystem”

CRYPTOMAGZ GLOBAL NETWORK
 “ With the affiliate program and Investment Opportunities of CRYPTOMAGZ TOKEN (CMZ) bring a substantial interest to people who store, invest their wealth to receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network.

The Revolution CMZ Revenue Sharing Program
The CMZ share program is part of the program that runs to control CMZ's circulating supply and
demand. This is a buy back CMZ token program that has been sold during pre-sale and ICO and
will be redistributed gradually.
The CMZ share program provides passive benefits and great affiliate rewards to new
investors to collect their CMZ token and resell it with a significant profit projection. Get 0.75-
1.5% daily profit and 2-6% shares mining profit monthly.

This program is designed as a bridge when developer prepares new stronger
ecosystem in accordance with the determined roadmap.

AUTOMINING PLATFORM
WE BUILD ETHEREUM MINING RIG TO HELP ETHERUM BLOCKCHAIN RUNNING FAST, WE BELIEVE THAT EVEN WITH THE RISE OF MINING DIFFICULTY, WE CAN AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO RECEIVE HIGH PROFIT FROM MINING, AND WE WILL ACHIEVE THAT BY OUR COLLECTIVE EFFORTS COMBINED, CREATING MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL PROJECTS BASED ON CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY, WITH AUTOMING PLATFORM, YOU CAN BUY PACKAGE FOR MINING USING CMZ , GET PROFIT 25% EVERY MONTH.

TRADING PLATFORM
YOU CAN EXCHANGE EASYLY CMZ PAIR TO ANY OTHERS CRYPTOCURRENCY LIKE BTC, ETH, RIPPLE, WITH THE LIMITED SUPPLY OF COINS, CRYPTOMAGZ WILL BE A SECURE AND RELIABLE DIGITAL ASSET WHICH SOLELY DEPENDS ON SUPPLY AND DEMAND,
Investment Opportunities of Cryptomagz Coin (CMZ) bring a substantial interest to people who store, invest their wealth to receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network. Our Innovations in  Future with the blockchain Technology,

We will build a large blockchain-based application that connects one Each Others.

Crypto Magazine
Blockchain Social Media
Blockchain Insurance
Blockchain Digital Bank
Blockchain Marketplace
Blockchain Online Taxi

" We Build a Platform to Change the World in your Hand "

Cryptomagz
DECENTRALIZED OF CRYPTOCURRENCY, SECURED | FAST | EASY | TRANSPARANT | NEW ECOSYSTEM

Update
May 1, 2018

CRYPTOMAGZ Token Distributions

Available for Pre-sale
2,000,000 CMZ

ICO Public Sales
5,000,000 CMZ

Retained for Team & Developer
3,000,000 CMZ

Reserved for Future Development
5,000,000 CMZ

Reserved for Marketing Bounties
5,000,000 CMZ

Total Token Available
20,000,000 CMZ

Pre-Sale Program

Pre-sale Buy 50% Bounty Bonus Affiliate Program with 20% Bonus.

START DATE
February  15, 2018

END DATE
March 14, 2018

COIN ACCEPTED
BTC, ETH, XZC, RIPPLE

TOTAL TOKENS
2,000,000 CMZ will be sold.

Presale automatically ends on March 14, 2018 or if hard cap reached (whatever comes first)

The Presale price is 1 Token for $ 0,5 , in this pre-sale Wehave Package Start from $100,  $ 1,000 , $5000, $ 10,000, if you buy $1000 and will earn after 24 hours 2000 CMZ, You will get Bounty Bonus 50 % on  Pre-Sale program, Affiliate  Bonus 20%.

Don Miss it…!!!

Each new referral signup the user will earn a bonus of 20% Pre-Sale, all program will be payd using CMZ Token.

ICO ( Initial Coin Offering)

ICO START
March 15, 2018, Thuesday, 11:00 AM (GMT +4 Dubai)

END DATE
April 30, 2018 Sunday, 23:00 PM (GMT +4 Dubai)

TOTAL TOKENS
5,000,000 CMZ

HARD CAP
$ 5,000,000

SOFT CAP
$ 55,000,000

TOKEN ABBREVIATION
CMZ

EXCHANGE RATE
$ 0.8  =  1 CMZ

PROJECT PROTOCOL
ERC20 Ethereum Platform[/left]

Get direct Purchase bonus 10% to 50%,
Each new referral signup the user will earn a affiliate bonus of ICO 20 %, all program will be payd using CMZ Token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcointemon (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

So many good projects with ERC20 tokens instead of real coins. Sad
cryptomagz
Copper Member

Activity: 56

CRYPTOMAGZ - DECENTRALIZED OF CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

Joint CMZ Airdrop Program Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661936.msg42238299

How To Join Airdrop

CRYPTOMAGZ (CMZ)  AIRDROP PROGRAM
The Airdrop campaign will start on July, 01,2018  and will end on September, 11, 2018

CRYPTOMAGZ @CMZofficial Token Airdrop
200,000 CMZ will be reward to Airdrop Campaign.

First Round Airdrop Token 50,000 CMZ
Follow the instructions below to receive 50 CMZ Token (worth $60)

-  Follow on Twitter  -
-  Retweet pinned message  -
-  Follow on Telegram officialchat  -
-  Submit your ERC20 ETH Wallet  -

Fill the form here : https://cryptomagz.info/airdrop.html

#cryptomagz #Airdrop #crypto #eth #decentralized #ERC20 #freetoken #Staking

Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

I already received the tokens that you givin me and I really appreciate the good work of this GROUP  specially the teams and the supportive community of CMZ.
cryptomagz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

I already received the tokens that you givin me and I really appreciate the good work of this GROUP  specially the teams and the supportive community of CMZ.

Thank for your supported in our project  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

cryptomagz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

CRYPTOMAGZ

We are Pleased to announce to our community that Cryptomagz Token (CMZ) has been added to Cryptocurrency Excahange C-CEX.COM Voting List, Vote for CMZ to be listed on C-CEX.COM EXchange and Receive 100 CMZ (value word $120 in appreciation for your vote. Vote link https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cmz

How to submite Vote?

1. Screen shoot of your vote being carried out showing “voted” and “email” used to register in c-cex.com
2. Submite your wallet address Click Here and Following Instructions!
3. Re-tweet pinned post Twitter @CMZofficial

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

Any about team?
atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

What a cool game project. I love this project. The project has outstanding teams and this project has a bright future and a noble-purpose project.
Good luck for your project
cryptomagz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

What a cool game project. I love this project. The project has outstanding teams and this project has a bright future and a noble-purpose project.
Good luck for your project

Thank for your supported our project  Kiss Kiss Kiss

jonsy1234

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Hey guys i am interested to know more about cryptomagz  Smiley
cryptomagz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Hi Thank for your interesting in our Project, for more detail please viste our website : https://cryptomagz.info/
and our official telegram Group : https://t.me/joinchat/I_jfYA0Xw615k5m8hVdNHw

johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

This project is looking promising to me, Can you tell me how many tokens are available? When will be the tokens distributed?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

Hi Thank for your interesting in our Project, for more detail please viste our website : https://cryptomagz.info/
and our official telegram Group : https://t.me/joinchat/I_jfYA0Xw615k5m8hVdNHw

This is interesting especially automining part, it cheered my derogatory brain up, and reading about sharing the automined profits with the technicians shouldering the mutually beneficial tech for revenue sharing, reading about that kindled darkened mind spores of my second identity to bridge the wisdom of inflated semantics with inherent traits of my champion mindset.

hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

CRYPTOMAGZ (CMZ) AIRDROP PROGRAM

The Airdrop campaign will start on July, 01,2018 and will end on September, 11, 2018

CRYPTOMAGZ @CMZofficial Token Airdrop
200,000 CMZ will be reward to Airdrop Campaign.

First Round Airdrop Token 50,000 CMZ, Follow the instructions below to receive 50 CMZ Token (worth $60)

Fill the form here : https://cryptomagz.info/airdrop.html

Follow on Twitter
Retweet pinned message
Follow on Telegram officialchat
Submit your ERC20 ETH Wallet
www.cryptomagz.info

#cryptomagz #Airdrop #crypto #eth #decentralized #ERC20 #freetoken #Staking
bitcointemon (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

don't miss
join our bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4979487.0 (only 4 weeks)
bitcointemon (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

COMMUNITY VOTE AT CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE C-CEX.COM

bitcointemon (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

CMZ FLASH SALE NOW AVAILABLE!

BIG PROMOTION CAMPAIGN FLASH SALE, CRYPTOMAGZ FLASH SALE AVAILABLE ONLY 1 MILLION TOKEN
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

You wrote here "DECENTRALIZED
"Servers are decentralized and distributed to different servers connected to a single network." "What does this mean? Are these your servers that are distributed? If yours, then the platform can not be called decentralized, if it's an independent server, then it can.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

The Revolution CMZ Revenue Sharing Program:

The CMZ share program is part of the program that runs to control CMZ's circulating supply and demand. This is a buy back CMZ token program that has been sold during pre-sale and ICO and will be redistributed gradually.
The CMZ share program provides passive benefits and great affiliate rewards to new investors to collect their CMZ token and resell it with a significant profit projection. Get 0.75 - 1.5% daily profit and 2-6% shares mining profit monthly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: