Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweat Coin is best value mining for electric!  (Read 131 times)
AnonymousCoinsWin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

I have mined Monero and Ethereum to the hilt and i can safely say that sweat coin ( https://sweatco.in/hi/mover675534 being my link to join and see my steps).

Sweatcoin is by far the best for mining at a rate of currently 5-10pence a coin people are willing to pay. You could have 7 family members or old phones providing 20 sweatcoins a day each. It can only be mined by walking and therefore will never be mined heavily on computers.

The app itself had 1 million followers and since Tesla owner and CEO tweeted his love for it it now has 5million downloads.
The app has an inhouse shop for buying already.

It's number 9 on fitness apps. It will be a crypto currency one day soon and each sweatcoin now is 1000 steps and you pay 5% to the team. When sweat coin launches if it hits say 50p then you will get i would guess 1 sweatcoin per 10,000 steps as the rate of mining difficulty increases with the price.

It's only mineable on your phone and you cannot cheat it.

It is by far the best mining solution around and for the price of a few phones charging the return is way better than any crypto coin with high electric etc.

My own opinion of course.

Let me know your thoughts please.

People getting active to get sweatcoins their own crypto currency is a great idea and will encourage not only the young but the old to get out walking and collect these future crypto coin stars.

Cheers look forward to your views.

BT

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: