Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need altcoins investment advice guys.  (Read 448 times)
ti4c (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

I don't like buying coins during ICOs, I prefer to buy after they list and the price goes down but I have a problem of investing in the right one that will yield profit because I have seen projects start to misbehave after ICO( listing on a very poor exchange, listing lower than ICO price or stop responding to some investor's questions). How does one know the right project that will yield profit to invest in or does one but gamble with coin or tokens to invest in?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Buy new coins on Binance only because that Exchange research all the projects deeply before listing and small chances to loose money there but DYOR!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

I don't like buying coins during ICOs, I prefer to buy after they list and the price goes down but I have a problem of investing in the right one that will yield profit because I have seen projects start to misbehave after ICO( listing on a very poor exchange, listing lower than ICO price or stop responding to some investor's questions). How does one know the right project that will yield profit to invest in or does one but gamble with coin or tokens to invest in?
I will try to vote kickcoin it's still undervalued right now. if you are seeing about it will give you monthly emission that has already explained in the kick's blog. Another choice just like remme, eidoo and many more. But kickcoin still being the best choice for you consider it was offering a very big emission for everyone who holds it
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

The cryptocurrency market is more special than the traditional market at points that are always affected by the news. So, if Bitcoin has fallen, or if you suddenly rise, do not panic. Stay calm and review the market because there are still a lot of better altcoin in the market and you can completely invest in those altcoin to get great returns.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

The Crypto market is down at the moment, The best time to buy is now you need alot of funds to invest. Stay calm always market is going to recover. There will be a bull market and bear market as long we chase our dreams and be positive always.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Ethereum is the long term supportive investment so if you buy know it will raise 2x present on end of the year. But majority of the investors are maintain to Bitcoin investment. All altcoins growth is depends on supply demand so we should buy good platform we will expect good profit. You must analyse your own then invest to best platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

I will try to vote kickcoin it's still undervalued right now. if you are seeing about it will give you monthly emission that has already explained in the kick's blog. Another choice just like remme, eidoo and many more. But kickcoin still being the best choice for you consider it was offering a very big emission for everyone who holds it
Kickcoin? What's with that thing?  The best time to buy is when coins are down and if the price is half the price of ICO. Consider it as a good coins to invest.
You can take profit anytime you want but please don't be a panic seller. I suggest to buy loyalcoin, Pundi X and Proxima X
AlvieroMartini

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:21:57 AM

Do not invest in crypto now. Invest in FBF, First Blockchain Fund. See more - https://firstblockchain.fund/business-invite/aiphf5yzhtdajiggw
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

I think investing in altcoin should see the concept and team behind it and have good potential in the future, and look at coinmarketcap when the price below ico is a good time to invest.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

Firstly,it is good you know ICO coins now adays mess up after the end of the ICO. For altcoins already on the market you may want to look out for coins that have been listed on several exchanges for a high liquidity.Then you want to also look for coins with real world uses and not some fancy idea yet to be developed into something.Lastly,the team matters most and you should make sure the teams of the coins you buy are solid enough to make the coin remain strong or rise higher.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

There are multiple ways on knowing if the new altcoin is profitable in the long run, it is the same as when you are doing research and evaluation in buying coins during ICO by checking the whitepaper and road map of the project and verifying if it is aligned to what they are planning to do along with investigating the managements and heads of the company that they represent, also verifying the community if it has positive feedback is important. I would also suggest to you that you diversify your investments instead of going all in a new altcoin as it will lessen your risks.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

Well there's no harm doing this but it'll leave you out of those possible opportunities. Don't get me wrong, i know participating in an ico is very risky and is somewhat like a gamble. But that's what everything is, everything in crypto as well as in life is a gamble.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

You can see the progress of the project. If the project is good and in accordance with the roadmap, you can invest there. I recommend to invest in essentia (ESS) because of good vision and good concept.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

I think to make invest in BTC, ETH, NEO, ADA  is still good choice and will be more safe than others, because these coin already has high market cap, also now the price already in the strong level support so in my opinion its good times to buy it , but dont forget to use stop loss after you bought it because anytimes the price can be more down because any bad news like hacking on the exchange.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

Join the community of the project/altcoin you are investing in and see to it that the team is active and they communicate properly to their investors and members. They can answer questions related to the development of the project and not just all about exchange and exciting news. It would even be better if they have a weekly update of the project because investors would be happy then and maybe wouldn't sell but buy more if they know that the team is following the roadmap.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

We are not experts to give you investment advice but I could suggest you to take a look at TRX with low price and high market cap.
I think investing in altcoin should see the concept and team behind it and have good potential in the future, and look at coinmarketcap when the price below ico is a good time to invest.
When the price is below the ICO price that is not a good time to invest because a coin should never go below the ICO price Cheesy If they do then it is most likely a scam, Their team would take the money and spend it for something other than developing the coin to make a profit for investors.
You can see the progress of the project. If the project is good and in accordance with the roadmap, you can invest there. I recommend to invest in essentia (ESS) because of good vision and good concept.
Could you give us more information about ESS? Good vision and good concept is all we do Cheesy
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

If you need good altcoins to invest in so I think you just need to find them out on top 50 or 20 on coinmarketcap.com. There are so many choices for you to invest in but I'm afraid that you don't have enough money to invest in all of them. LOL. How about NEO, XLM, CS (Credits)? I think these coins and tokens are really good to invest in IMO.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ti4c (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Buy new coins on Binance only because that Exchange research all the projects deeply before listing and small chances to loose money there but DYOR!
Thanks, this was useful.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

Hey, if all investors thought the same thing with you, all ICOs would be failed because they won't raise enough funds in ICO.
Investors need to buy it directly from ICO. If they want to buy more cheaper in the market, they just need to buy half amount.

ti4c (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Hey, if all investors thought the same thing with you, all ICOs would be failed because they won't raise enough funds in ICO.
Investors need to buy it directly from ICO. If they want to buy more cheaper in the market, they just need to buy half amount.
Lol...you're probably right
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: