Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin the moment  (Read 462 times)
calister17 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:20:33 AM

I'm starting with crypto and would like tips, which best currency for me to start trading, any hint will be welcome.

a tip and better than a donation grateful to all
Seppelpeters

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:24:21 AM

For day-to-day trading look at any altcoin with a lot of fluctuation. Otherwise a good long-term investment at the moment is Gridcoin, a coin with scientific backing.
heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:25:55 AM

Remember that all your gains are based on someones loss. Also remember that nobody knows anything about tomorrow in this market.
Hodling is a lifestyle. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
calister17 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:32:17 AM

For day-to-day trading look at any altcoin with a lot of fluctuation. Otherwise a good long-term investment at the moment is Gridcoin, a coin with scientific backing.

where can I get this gridcoin

thank you very much
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:47:04 AM

I'm starting with crypto and would like tips, which best currency for me to start trading, any hint will be welcome.

For someone new to ALTCOINS i find the most returns i get is from finding a BRAND NEW COIN.
Now dont mine the coin, start buying as much as the coin as you can on the threads and in private sales before it hits any exchange.
Support the coin when you hold some, even make some services for it, write a few articles about it..
Then when coin is on first exchange buy as much as you can, invest while the coin is on all these little "mar and par" exchanges there are 100 of them.
(You might need to vote and such write some emails to get the coin you targeted on to a exchange)
Help the coin build momentum and hold for a few months, wait for the coin to hit a large volume exchange theres only 4 or so, watch the market, then strat to dribble your holdings out, never dump them.

I hope my blatently honest tips for a noob helps.

And in regards to tiping a coin for the next couple months i suggest Benjamins [BEN], dont do anything dont buy any, just watch and see, write down the price today and in a couple months write down he new price then compare and track back the growth of the coin, its evolution threw exchanges, etc, etc....

ok ok, basicly find a coin that is new but has a great chance to end up on one of the main volume exchanges and just support it....
the idea is to find a solid coin you like that is new and not on any "real" exchanges then support the shit out of it.

if trading bitcoin is your thing, then i suggest you head to tradingview and lear some indicators, ichimoku clouds, bb bands, EMA.. etc
apply what you know to 30min chart and 5min chart and 1hr chart, get a idea of bitcoin and how its looking, where is it heading, then obviously... buy cheap and sell high, i suggest you first learn about "Exponential moving average cross's" and maybe just trade on the cross's for now to get the feel and see some returns.
I like to focus on a coin like PPC or NMC when i day trade like this using EMA and ichimoku, but honestly there is alot more money in supporting NEW altcoins then day trading established ones.

-v
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:05:51 AM

I reccomend checking out the last ten pages of the thread for Premine.

Very rare, and still incredibly cheap. I'm an early investor and I've been following it from day one. A dark horse this one.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:11:40 AM

I suggest Devcoin and Dogecoin.

Listen to me and HODL for 1 month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: