Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to learn basic trading ?  (Read 723 times)
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

There are a lot of websites where you can learn to trade, you can buy different books on ebay which all covers the aspects of trading and you can apply this knowledge in any trading are, i.e bitcoin and altcoins. You can register for an online or offline course which covers all the basics of trading and once you finish it you have learned all the basics in trading. If you want to learn skills free without spending money then only Youtube videos can help you, there are a lot of them on the subject you are asking.
I dont think so. I think all that guidance is general theory. You can find it in the investment book, sometimes the book brings more useful information. To become a real investor, you should have a course on investing. Do not regret the money for knowledge, it is very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

No need to join at telegram just to learn the basic of trading. There are many tutorials that we can found in youtube or blog. It is upon us on how do we acquire that knowledge and apply it when we will become a trader. Maybe, it is enough for me to become aware about trading. After all, experience is the best learning.
Telegram is not even a good place to start as all you will be getting from there are people trying to give you some signals and I see it for lazy people who are not even ready to want to learn and be able to do things on their own. Trading is something that can be very fun when you know what you are doing and when you obviously see it as a profession, you will be able to handle the learning aspect as such.

Learning is one important aspect to never skip at all and those who have skipped it in the past usually end up getting to realize the hard way. I was once in that category and basically, until I was able to retrace my footsteps and do things right, before I started making good decisions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

I think in youtube, we can found many good video that could teach us how to do trading and we can found in different markets. after we watch the video, then we need to find another article to read another info about how to make an order buy or order sell with the price we want. the other thing we need to learn is we need to determine where is trend will be movement and what we should do if somehow the price is suddenly going to go up or down like a flash pump or flash dump.
Yeah, there are so many great videos on YouTube with a lot of traders sharing their strategies and so many giving you some clues on how to manage your funds or do certain things in real life but at the same time, you still have to be very careful the type of videos you really want to be watching as some are not even worth watching at all with the fact that they can be misleading.

A lot of people who put videos on YouTube are actually looking for how they can at least make money from adverts and they really do not care about you. There are some blogs however which is what I would always encourage as you will be able to learn a lot from and one of them is http://tradingstrategyguides.com
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

There are a lot of websites where you can learn to trade, you can buy different books on ebay which all covers the aspects of trading and you can apply this knowledge in any trading are, i.e bitcoin and altcoins. You can register for an online or offline course which covers all the basics of trading and once you finish it you have learned all the basics in trading. If you want to learn skills free without spending money then only Youtube videos can help you, there are a lot of them on the subject you are asking.
I dont think so. I think all that guidance is general theory. You can find it in the investment book, sometimes the book brings more useful information. To become a real investor, you should have a course on investing. Do not regret the money for knowledge, it is very important.
indeed theory is initial stage, and to become a real trader, we have to go into market, so that it will have a lot of experience, and that personal experience is very meaningful for our next trading

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

if you want to learn basic trading you have to know the coin price that is active in its price movements, we must be smart in buying coins, don't let us lose in trading.
Basic trading knowledge is very important and it is almost the same as that of traditional trading though both are same for basic knowledge but trading with crypto is very easy and profitable and you can handle everything from your office or home. Always try to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum for long term and other coins like Litecoin for short term and learn to know about selling and buying timings.

Exactly. It goes without saying that knowledge plays an important key for all of us to do trading or that sort of thing. Especially if you have expectation for getting a wealth of knowledge, yeah I think that Babypips is also a good website to obtain knowledge conveniently because as you can see when you access this website, almost updated information is pretty clear to catch. However, most importantly, you have to be more flexible when exploit the knowledge because these days it’s really easy for approach knowledge or news but it’s quite difficult to determine the good one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: