Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SteamBitShop.com ● Shutting down as of December 9  (Read 78345 times)
Martok88 (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:43:03 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 06:34:20 AM by Martok88

SteamBitShop will be shut down as of December 9, 2018. I've had a major change in my life and unfortunately I have to eliminate the distraction of running the site. I still have some Steam wallet funds left over so if you'd like to buy something from me after the site is down, feel free to contact me directly. You can reach me here on this forum, at my email admin@steambitshop.com, or on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/phil_8811/

steambitshop.com

The purpose of this website is to provide a simple and convenient way to buy Steam games with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  

Website features:

• Buy anything from the Steam store using the request page
  • Purchases can earn discounts, free games, and bitcoin
  • No registration required

Complete list of games
Request a game or DLC that isn't listed on the site
Free games and reward points

Your feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Additional feedback:
CoinJabber reviews
Copy of my Bitmit user page
Previous BitcoinTalk thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:41:20 AM

have bought from before, nice guy

hi
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:44:03 PM

You should get DayZ and Arma III...
thephill97

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:09:03 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 07:19:57 PM by thephill97

Purchased a game, went smoothly and fast. Thanks! Will purchase again.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:58:01 AM

Nice site. You also have many games to sell
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

I could but they would be at retail price, or very close to it.
thephill97

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:46:52 PM

I could but they would be at retail price, or very close to it.

Some people, such as me, can only buy games with Bitcoin as Paypal fucked me over. Having these games on your list may get you some more sales. For instance, me!
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:08:02 AM

Some people, such as me, can only buy games with Bitcoin as Paypal fucked me over. Having these games on your list may get you some more sales. For instance, me!
I'll add some of the more popular games on Steam in the next couple of days.
Feel free to PM me with specific game requests as well.
wman

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:17:47 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 09:37:45 AM by wman

Bought CS:GO successfully
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:30:37 PM

Great initiative!

Added this thread to my watchlist.
I don't need any new games right now, but I'll buy my next game from you.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:02:02 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 05:34:48 PM by Martok88

I'm posting this list of all games on the site so that I can clean up the thread by removing old posts about sales and new games, and people can still find specific games when searching the forum.

7 Days to Die, A Virus Named TOM, Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition, Ace of Spades: Battle Builder, Age of Empires II HD, Age of Empires Legacy Bundle, Age of Mythology: Extended Edition, Age of Wonders III, ARK: Survival Evolved, Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alien: Isolation, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Alpha Prime, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Anomaly 2, Arma 3, ARMA II: Combined Operations, Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition, Assassin's Creed Unity, Assetto Corsa, Audiosurf 2, Awesomenauts, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Banished, Bastion, Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Batman: Arkham Knight, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock Triple Pack, Blade Symphony, Blockstorm, Blood Knights, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2 GOTY, Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Bound By Flame, Broken Age, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Ghosts - Gold Edition, Capsized, Carmageddon: Reincarnation, Castle Crashers, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Chivalry: Complete Pack, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Cities in Motion, Cities: Skylines, Civilization IV: The Complete Edition, Civilization V, Civilization V: Complete Edition, Civilization V: Gold Edition, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Company of Heroes 2, Contagion, Counter-Strike Complete, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Crusader Kings II, Crysis, Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition, Crysis Warhead, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition, Darksiders Franchise Pack, Darksiders II, Dawn of War Franchise Pack, DayZ, Dead Island Franchise Pack, Dead Island GOTY, Dead Island Riptide, Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dear Esther, Defense Grid 2, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Deponia, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, DieselStormers, Dishonored, Dishonored GOTY Edition, Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition, Divinity: Original Sin, DmC: Devil May Cry, Don't Starve, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dungeon Defenders, Dungeon Defenders Collection, Dungeon Defenders II, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Dying Light, Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete, Eets Munchies, Endless Legend, Endless Space Gold, ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West, Europa Universalis IV, Evolve, EYE: Divine Cybermancy, Fable Anniversary, Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout Classic Collection, Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Fallout 4, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon, Far Cry 4, FEAR, FEAR 2: Project Origin, FEZ, Football Manager 2014, FTL: Faster Than Light, Garry's Mod, Gauntlet, Ghostbusters: The Videogame, Goat Simulator, Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack, Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Grimm Complete Pack, Gun Monkeys, Half-Life 2, Hitman: Absolution, Hotline Miami, How to Survive, Huntsman: The Orphanage, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Insurgency, Interstellar Marines, Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Just Cause Collection, Kerbal Space Program, Killing Floor, Killing Floor Bundle, Killing Floor 2, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection, Krater, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Left 4 Dead 2, Legend of Dungeon, Legends of Aethereus, LEGO The Hobbit, LEGO Worlds, Lichdom: Battlemage, Life is Feudal: Your Own, LIMBO, Magic 2014 Gold Game Bundle, Magicka + Vietnam DLC, Mark of the Ninja, Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, Mars: War Logs, Mass Effect Collection, Max Payne 3 Complete, Medieval Engineers, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light Complete, Metro Redux Bundle, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Minimum, Mirror's Edge, Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Mount & Blade: Complete, Murder Miners, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, Natural Selection 2, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Nekro, Nether, Next Car Game, Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack, ORION: Prelude, Outlast, Painkiller Hell and Damnation, Painkiller: Black Edition, Papers, Please, Paranautical Activity, Particulars, Payday 2, Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist, Pid, Pixel Piracy, Plague Inc: Evolved, Planet Explorers, Planetary Annihilation, Planets Under Attack, Portal 2, Prison Architect, Project CARS, Project Zomboid, Red Faction Collection, Remember Me, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Revelations, Rise of Nations: Extended Edition, Rise of the Triad, Risen, Risen 3 - Titan Lords, Rising Storm GOTY Edition, Rogue Legacy, RUSH, Rust, Ryse: Son of Rome, Sacred 3, Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition, Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack, Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, Sanctum 2 Complete Pack, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam Complete Pack, Shadow Warrior, Shadowrun Returns, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Sir, You Are Being Hunted, Sleeping Dogs, Sleeping Dogs Collection, Sniper Elite 3, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Space Engineers, Space Hulk, Spec Ops: The Line, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Star Wars Collection, Starbound, State of Decay, Street Fighter X Tekken, Strike Suit Zero Mega Bundle, Strike Vector, Stronghold Crusader 2, Subject 9, Super Meat Boy, Surgeon Simulator 2013, Takedown: Red Sabre, Terraria, The Banner Saga, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe, The Elder Scrolls Online, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition, The Forest, The Showdown Effect, The Stanley Parable, The Stomping Land, The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead: Season 2, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, The Wolf Among Us, Thief Collection, Thief Gold, Thief: Master Thief Edition, Titan Quest, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider Collection, Tomb Raider GOTY Edition, Torchlight II, Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition, Transistor, Trine 2: Complete Story, Trine Enchanted Edition, Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle, Tropico 5, Two Worlds II, Vitrum, Wargame: Red Dragon, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection, Wasteland 2, Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs - Season Pass, Wolfenstein Bundle, Wolfenstein: The New Order, World of Goo, XCOM: Complete, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, XCOM: Enemy Within, Zeno Clash
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:43:58 PM

Bitmit's down moved out us to the next episode. :-) Good luck Martok!

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

Bitmit's down moved out us to the next episode. :-) Good luck Martok!
Thanks, you too Smiley
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:06:54 AM

I've updated the site to the latest version of the BitShop script, which includes the following changes:

• more relevant search results are shown first
  • added ability to set number of products per page
  • added ability to remove incomplete order notice
  • added product name to confirmation email
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:18:22 PM

Added some more games, 7 Days to Die, Starbound, Shadowrun: Dragonfall
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

Added some more games, 7 Days to Die, Starbound, Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Martok88 - Your shop rocks. Thanks for being one of the only legit services out there! keep it up!
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:34:53 PM

Martok88 - Your shop rocks. Thanks for being one of the only legit services out there! keep it up!
No problem, and thanks a lot for your feedback Grin
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:40:27 PM

I've added more than 50 games over the past couple of days, mostly indie games, but some AAA titles as well.
The easiest way to see the newly added games is by using this link.
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 09:37:56 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 10:37:12 AM by Martok88

All game pages now have screenshots and show the supported platform(s) of the game. (Windows, Mac, and/or Linux)
If there's any other information you guys would like to see included, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Martok88 (OP)

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:18:04 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 09:59:23 PM by Martok88

Just added, at sale prices:
The Walking Dead: Season 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: