Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still invest on ICO ?  (Read 502 times)
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

still, because I only understand investing in ICO and in my opinion the ICO has made my life better.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

I still keep investing in ICO even though there are many frauds that occur here. I believe that some of them have very good intentions, and I have made a lot of money from participating in the ICO project.
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

i just started to invest and i am going to keep till all-world crypto-hype
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

I still do, the reason being that if you are looking to make the most amount of money from a short term investment then investing in ICO is the best way to go. Although there are a lot of risks involved in investing in ICOs now due to there being so many scams, there is always a good amount of money that you can make from it if you can find a legit one.
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

The only ICOs you should be investing in right now are ones with working products and lots and lots of hype. Everything else has zero market makers.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Yeperdoodle

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Now is the perfect time to invest in "GOOD" projects. Ironically, it's also a bad time to invest in scams. I know it doesn't make sense to some, but I meant what I said.

How to tell the difference? I'm afraid it's not that easy. The good news is that Menlo One, a decentralized ICO listing platform is launching soon. This means lesser scams and bribes like what's going on with certain ICO rating sites like icobench. I'm really disappointed in them.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

I do not invest in ICO anymore. After I read an article on twitter about how the ICO project manipulates their raised money with a fake.
There are so much ICO that doing that thing and i never trust on ICO anymore.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

Guys ,

Do you still believe on ICO or invest ICO even do a lot is scam.

https://www.ccn.com/81-of-icos-are-scams-u-s-losing-token-sale-market-share-report/

For some reason, i do buy tokens during the ICO especially the good ones., we cannot predict or speculate that all ICO's will tend to be a scam in the future, we could not generalized the crypto industry, because a lot of developer out there are very competitive in their project, so many do some DYOR before investing, so that nobody could be blame. Got some tokens from the ICO and up until now they are still developing and updating their project. I am a long term investor of good projects, many in the future it will be paid off.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

Although I still invest in some worthy ICO projects.
At the moment, however, I will be more cautious, as most projects begin to break below the offering price and even some cannot list on exchange.

naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

I never invested in ICO, because it is very difficult to find a potential ico and able to meet the  regulation as a means of safe investment.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

Guys ,

Do you still believe on ICO or invest ICO even do a lot is scam.

https://www.ccn.com/81-of-icos-are-scams-u-s-losing-token-sale-market-share-report/

Even many ico are scam, doesnt mean that all icos are just a scam projects.
There must be some good and legit ICOs are worth to investing. So, i still investing and holding some ICO tokens.
To avoid scam, you need to study about the ICO you want to buy.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

And despite the regulatory uncertainty and waning market performance, the report further states that ICO fundraising has been steadily growing. Year to date, approximately US $ 7 billion has been raised, and this is close to 50% of the amount that was raised in 2017. I still believe in the ICO and will continue to invest.
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

Why would you keep on investing if most of it is a scam?
I think you should not put too much of your time of looking for an ICO to invest with your money. Let yourselves start to know better with crypto's but not with ICOs.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

yes, I still believe that there are still many legit ico that can be followed. we can avoid the scam ico by choosing a good ico. need a good understanding in order that we can choose whether the ico is good or not. we must be careful in choosing ico because it will result in losing our money and time.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

At this point, when the market red is very difficult to talk about investment strategies. one option remains only to keep the tokens in long-term with the hope of their growth. Sense to merge them for a penny there is no. but there is always hope)
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

unfortunately, many companies are scams, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in ICO.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

if I invest in the ICO I have not dared to do it, because in my opinion it is very difficult to be able to choose a good ICO, and that really promises success, because I also see and hear that many projects have ended in Scam, so I don't want take that risk.
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

if I invest in the ICO I have not dared to do it, because in my opinion it is very difficult to be able to choose a good ICO, and that really promises success, because I also see and hear that many projects have ended in Scam, so I don't want take that risk.

You guys should check out menlo one's whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/#whitepapers ...Just recently read it and I think this is the solution to ICO scams and fake or biased review sites (yes, I'm talking about icobench >.<)
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

BX.BET is a great project, I've heard a lot about it! I will very closely monitor developments of this company and of course I advise everyone to make a deal with it! http://www.bx.bet/
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

Sure why not...if the project is a legitimate one and does not show any signs of scamming its investors then i don't see the reason why you should not invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: