Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still invest on ICO ?  (Read 511 times)
HashWorld

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

It is not a good time for ICO now. It is better to trade directly on exchanges.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Why would you keep on investing if most of it are scam?

Don't put too much of your time of looking for an ICO to invest with your money. Let yourselves start to know better with crypto's but not with ICOs.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

Guys ,

Do you still believe on ICO or invest ICO even do a lot is scam.

https://www.ccn.com/81-of-icos-are-scams-u-s-losing-token-sale-market-share-report/

the current potential for ICO to experience this success is capable of generating far greater and increasing profits. so it is great for now and so investing in ICO is likely to generate far greater profits with a high level of ICO success.

Scam is everywhere either it is crypto currency or not. Yet it doesn't mean we don't have to believe in cryptocurrency. We have to see the other side of it  like the potentials that we can get once we invest to it. We only have to be careful of possible scam and always check before you invest.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Of course to invest. First, you need to understand why you are doing this, if you just quickly raise money and do not delve into the development of the project, then this is one thing. As for me, it is better to consider the project immediately in the future, so more chances to earn more than to be satisfied with a small profit. And in order not to fall for the bait to fraudsters, you need to start to study the length and breadth of the project itself, on several independent resources, they are now enough. What to invest the amount of money, which in case of what will not be sorry to lose. And third, it is necessary to educate the ability to wait. Then certainly, it will be possible to remove fat cream from any project.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

Guys ,

https://www.ccn.com/81-of-icos-are-scams-u-s-losing-token-sale-market-share-report/

I decided to allocate about 25% of my deposit for investment in ICOs. I think that despite the large number of unsuccessful projects on the market, there is still the opportunity to choose worthy ones. In addition, if the market starts to grow in the near future, I expect a large increase in the price of coins for ICO projects, which, due to market conditions, have been underestimated.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Based on my experience, q4  2017 was better than q1 q2 2018 but I still make profit in 2018 from ICO at least from early stage bonus. So I am still participating in ICO by doing better analytics.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

I invest only in proven ico projects, which I myself analyze for several hours.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

SCAM projects are damaging to serious projects, unfortunately. But there are a lot of studies about it. There will soon be an improvement.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

well, invest in ICO is very risky, but, if we can choose a good ICO, we can make a good profit too
basicly, people should understand how to find and how to know a good ICO project,, and do not follow the hype, just make a research on the project by yourself
regards
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

Guys ,

Until the scammers bring behind the bars ,investing in ico projects either putting money on project os joining or participating bounty programs is riskier as 95% .because even how good our intentions is but the people behind this are greed and damn scammers were facing no future instad failure

The last time i invest in ico is wayback year ago and now i hate to tell this but i dont have trust in such ico nowadays
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

ICOs are still the main investment channel but should consider and select good projects! Over time there are too many unsuccessful or deceptive projects!
I still participate in some projects!
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

depends but mostly yes. If the project is legit and soft cap can be achieved by private investors, why not ? I consider this a good opportunity to be part of the project and also a alpha product is a must in order to have a biģger impact here.
furthermore, I consider that Icos should be available to us only when they can present all the documents neede in order to make it a legit project as more and more scams are taking our money.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

In my own opinion, I would have to prefer to invest in altcoins since it is already available in the crypto market rather than on ICO. There are many ICO's that are actually good only during token sale but when the time token sale ended, some ICO's will be gone in thin air and for some ICO's price value drops drastically leaving the investor's very disappointed.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

For me, I don't invest money in different ICO's at all. Since I don't have the money to do so because I am still a student. However, the ones that I invest is my time and effort in doing campaigns, most especially Signature Campaigns. I believe in its future so I continue to invest my time and effort in it.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Because I've not been lucky with investments in ICO's, I have not invested in any ICO in almost a year. My last investment in JET8 was a total flop as the coin has tanked below -90% from the ICO price.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

You've better buy on sale once the token is on an exchange. ICOs became less profitable, but you can still earn on bounties.

Ceyebrity

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

I will still participate in ICO..but I'll have to carefully select the kind of ICO I invest on to avoid being scammed
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

Yes why not..but very well chosen and informed in what investing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

Guys ,

Instead of joining or investing in ico i will use my money to buy bitcoin ,ethereum and bitcoin cash,atleast even if this take me long before gaining i am pretty sure that my return of investment is indeed

Months or years has no care for my investing as i am willing for long term holding and i have no care about issues that coming from side to side
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Yes, I think it is still good to invest in ico even with the rate of scam as long as you take your time to do a very deep and good research of all you need to know about the projects and its development before you invest in it because there are still some very good icos that are worth investing in. You only need to take time to discover these potential projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: