Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The first cryptocurrency insurance in australia  (Read 481 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

Australian Decentralized Capital Collaboration to Provide CryptoCurrency Services:
This is an Australian consulting firm "specializing in blockchain property" and "asset management services"
They will work with Custodian Vaults, a private Australian company.
It has been advised that the Group has been decentralized and that the supervisory banks are cooperating to provide covered cryptocurrency monitoring services as described as Australia's first cryptocurrency insurance.
Do you feel that cryptocurrency investors are in need of a larger array of monitoring services to secure their assets? Please share your opinion!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
happness2

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

There are already more places to accept cryptocurrencies. This is a particularly good news. It will replace cash, let us use more aspects, let the world accept cryptocurrency, this is the general trend.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

Australian Decentralized Capital Collaboration to Provide CryptoCurrency Services:
This is an Australian consulting firm "specializing in blockchain property" and "asset management services"
It has been advised that the Group has been decentralized and that the supervisory banks are cooperating to provide covered cryptocurrency monitoring services as described as Australia's first cryptocurrency insurance.
Do you feel that cryptocurrency investors are in need of a larger array of monitoring services to secure their assets? Please share your opinion!

Another good news for cryptocurrency since this is the first country have offers an insurance for crypto, so this will attract more people will use cryptocurrency like bitcoin and different altcoins , but I think this is a development of country having a legislation of cryptocurrency , because it could be very difficult to have an insurance if there is no rules and regulations about crypto .
terrific

Activity: 2086
Merit: 506

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

There are already more places to accept cryptocurrencies. This is a particularly good news. It will replace cash, let us use more aspects, let the world accept cryptocurrency, this is the general trend.
Not entirely it will replace cash but it will get more attention and interesting people to dive in to cryptocurrency.
This is a very good news, last time we have heard about the news of an airport adopting cryptocurrency there and now this.
Australia is going to be one of the most crypto friendly countries ever.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:58 AM

Great news indeed! I think some people are hesitant about crypto because of its lack of regulation and security measures. I think having these companies focusing on protecting our assets is a great way for others to feel more confident in investing and using crypto. And coming from a developed country such as Australia, I think people will learn to trust in crypto more and hopefully see that it’s not going anywhere, and now’s the time study it, learn it and use it.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

I think encryption monetary market of insurance is critical, because if you're a beginner, so the possibility of digital assets stolen is very high, and buy a insurance can avoid these problems,Insurance companies, however, are likely to pay a lot of people every year. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

Its a big yes,that cryptocurrency investor are in need of a large array of monitoring services to secure their assets,because its so big important to protect your asset and liabilities,because of so many hacking or scamming  going inside to cryptocurrency world now ,thats why monitoring services is a big important and why this crypto insurance are been created as first insurance in australia and hoping thats soon will be implemented throughout globally.

Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

i would love to know more about this and how it could work. Do you have a link or something to get extra info. Always exciting seeing an Australian venture taking off..the land down under has always been innovative and quick to adopt new technologies.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

Good day. Talking about Insurance, I'm part of this ICO which they consider to be the first Blockchain based insurance company. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. You can check my signature for more info. Thanks!
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

that's a good idea, so investors feel safer to invest in cryptocurrency. we know that investing cryptocurrency has a big risk. if we are not careful then it will be fatal. with the presence of this monitoring service I hope cryptocurrency will be more developed and safe in the future.
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Awesome! I'm getting up everyday thinking what else great news I will hear today, because cryptocurrency is making me joyful daily, by reading this artices from all around the world accepting cryptocurrencies.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dreammoney710

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

Australia is the first country to offer insurance for cryptocurrency so this is a great news. Investors will feel safer to invest in crypto now more than ever.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Actually This is really good news for crypto world based on thi crypto market need this types of news also Insurance company always carry avoidable loss based on this insurance company don't apply here but for this news make us happy because many of them can invest freely now.
sidneycrypto6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

This news really matters a lot for the crypto investors. Hopefully it will bring some potential investors around the world to invest in australian crypto currency. After all, coverance by insurance will drastically boom, I think.
annasadia

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

I think it is a very good news for the crypto industry. Another big achievement of decentralized cryptocurrency but yet is is very difficult to maintain insurance for cryptocurrency i guess but other countries should follow Australia for this amazing step.
Anna Whitee

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

ok, why not? I think it is good. This will help investors reduce risk. Anything that helps keep your property safe is a must
mc.craigsvictor

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

This news is really a hope to the investors that cryptocurrency will be the one currency in the world. Now the crypto is getting insured by the insurance company in Australia and soon this will be a trend in other countries also. I think that they should form good policy now for this.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

Another one portion of great news from blockchain related stuff acceptance, I am looking forward when I would see the topic right here on the forum which would claim that bitcoin is accepted in 100% of countries in the world.
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

It is a good news I think. It is really great that crypto has reached such position and it has insurance now. I hope such deals will be developing and crypto will has become a part of everybody's life.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

This is indeed a great news in the crypto community where in a country like Australia has started to make a cryptocurrency insurance system that will cover the crypto investment of the investors. With this, people may no longer be afraid and doubt on their crypto investment because these investors find their investment more secured this time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: