Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth dead?  (Read 420 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.

But Ethereum cannot even handle 100 TPS, and it is dying because of many smart contract that clog up its network

so is the question, is ethereum dead?

Dieci can take over Ethereum with ease? what is the point?  Huh

I don't think so that speculation is more on a piece of paper and not even existed in reality prove first before talk where is "DIECE"right now, and is it fully functional rigth now how can you kill the pioneering smart contract provider "Ethereum" with just saying a mere words. let the Crypto-community decide. the fate of ethereum is in the hands of its users and not just by merely unfounded speculation. thats my personal opinion.
mishelinbtc

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

this is impossible. One of the most reliable sources of investment in Ithereum is me
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

this is impossible. One of the most reliable sources of investment in Ithereum is me
Look at the growth of the market and answer your question yourself. I think the market has rebooted and will please us)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

Please, not again. Stop flooding the forum with your apocalyptic feelings. Btc "died" a lot of time and "resurrected" every time. (Many times stronger than previously).

Now ETH died? Who will die tomorrow? Just get use to the fact that Crypto market is volatile, this means price can go up or down, without any "death".

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

I think Ethereum will not die. however Ethereum is one good altcoin, because it has a large volume and a clear concept. if it was true, would have approached Ethereum alone and could not replace Ethereum easily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
3kpk3

Activity: 938
Merit: 149

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

You are assuming too much op. Features are not everything. Popularity is the most important factor that needs to be considered in this volatile cryptocurrency market. Investors would prefer safer coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum over NEO and EOS any day due to the differences in their popularity rankings. Ethereum will continue rising in popularity over time since it is a established coin which is why I firmly believe that DIECI will never outpace ETH.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.

But Ethereum cannot even handle 100 TPS, and it is dying because of many smart contract that clog up its network

ETH price is $477 and it is a promising and very popular Altcoin and I think its no need to prove while DIECE have zero value and not even in exist in this crypto world , if this altcoin wants to replace ETH, then there's enough time to prove.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

If the current value doesn’t convince you that Ethereum is not dead, I don’t know what will. This DIECI is not even on the radar. The name is not even catchy.  Cheesy

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

I beg to disagreed with pal, because even Ethereum at the present time now was declining, I still do hoping I mean ethereum can cope despite

its value was cheap in price, instead of felling panic, well I guess we supposed to buy more as long as we can afford to buyt Eth because for sure

it pump after a weeks comes or months from now, just be patience in waiting of course.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Another ICO that claims it will take over ETH with ease never heard of it they need to prove it first by surviving the token sale, exchange release, platform launch, established community and so on, tons of ICO claims fantastic features and ideas that will beat the current one but most of them ended its either a fail or a scam.

mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

Ethereum (Ether) is likely to do better in the next year than ever before, because all the people discovering bitcoin now are finding out about altcoins (several months lag) and the first one they will read about (or buy a crypto-kitty made of) with be Ethereum.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

in the worst case scenario maybe you are right but eth devs are committed to fix their scalability issue and we should wait for that before making any predictions

chillchelee

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

you will see in future, ethereum will come to very beautiful places.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

It is not gonna happen, we have heard such claims everytime a new smart contract based project comes up but ethereum has maintained its number one position in its category and will maintain it just like btc is holding the top position in all coins despite the fud that it has become useless or outdated, so i think future is going to be even bigger for eth.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

I know that Eth has few problems now including current pause but I don't think that it is the end of Eth. This altcoin is very strong and it could not be finished like this.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

I am sure that ETH is the strongest alternative cryptocurrency on the market now and I do not believe in its being dead. It has a large potential even now and there are not any premises for the finish.
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

I try search DIECI no results related with crypto. ETH is still the strongest and biggest blockchain, EOS can do anything to beat ETH.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

Another ICO that claims it will take over ETH with ease never heard of it they need to prove it first by surviving the token sale, exchange release, platform launch, established community and so on, tons of ICO claims fantastic features and ideas that will beat the current one but most of them ended its either a fail or a scam.
True, I also havent heard about some DIECI from reliable source. If DIECI can provide more TPS than Ethereum. Why Ethereum doesn't upgrade their solution? Because they have it, but it requires some time to test it. Wink
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

You are talking about project which is better than Ethereum and EOS and they have only 150 members on telegram right now? Are you kidding, right?
Their announcment thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4715313.0 it has only one page so I do not think that people are interesting in this project Wink.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

I hope it happens because the Ethereum platform is very bad and can not handle many transactions while making the transaction time in ethereum very long.
This is, among other things, the amount of ETH-based tokens. This significantly delays the system. Musiny to be patient. The situation should soon go straight.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: