Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth dead?  (Read 420 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

Good day. I wouldn't think that Ethereum will die that easily. I have trust it will recover. Even bitcoin transactions have delays. Ethereum has still room for improvement. There's so much traffic maybe because too many people are using ETH. Isn't that a good sign? I'm still posivite all will be fine.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Here is the link which gives full detail about DIECI project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4655459.0

https://dieci.network

https://icoweek.ly/ico/dieci-network

In this link you will get full details about dieci project.

zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

I am not sure if ethereum will die. because for me bitcoin king of crypto and ethereum king of ICO. ethereum itself has benefits as a gas or fee for a transaction in the ICO. see now many ICOs that base payments using ethereum.
maybe EOS will have something special but it won't kill ethereum. maybe you are just one of the victims of the FUD.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.

But Ethereum cannot even handle 100 TPS, and it is dying because of many smart contract that clog up its network

so is the question, is ethereum dead?

Dieci can take over Ethereum with ease? what is the point?  Huh
ETH will not die as this is a great platform composed of a lot of tokens in the platform. People can trade in this platform because the ecosystem of ETH is growing and not anyone can compare to ETH at this time. If you doubt, do not deal with ETH and choose another platform such as NEO or XLM

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

If you really want to kill ethereum.You have to do more than that.Ethereum has contributed to the emergence of many projects.Ethereum continues to improve itself.  Kiss Kiss

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

There were already a lot of projects, which said that they are killers of Ethereum. And none of them has achieved what Ethereum has achieved. To say that Ethereum will die soon is very silly and it sounds very funny))

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

amossy

Activity: 429
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

Ethereum to me is a surviver there are many coin e.g Neo, XLM... Which also come up saying that ETH will be down but look at them most of the coin are no more even the ones that survived are behind ETH... DIECI can't take over ETH there.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

This is actually quite a controversial topic. And here you can write your guesses, but no more. I think about that. In the near future Ethereum will not die,and if there is a hint, then not before 2 years. But at the moment it occupies a leading place among the altcoins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
datniccy97

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.

But Ethereum cannot even handle 100 TPS, and it is dying because of many smart contract that clog up its network

You have to remember also that it's not just about performance- the 'better' technology doesn't always equal most popular- epecially in this space a lot of the vlaue comes form the network effect.

I do think these new platforms will give the current leaders a run for their money for sure, it will be interesting to see how the market settles finally in trms of platform dominance Smiley
Crypto99p

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

Ethereum has gained lot of popularity and some alt coins are based on it.
So it is unlikely it to be dead.

But sure, it's platform need an upgrade.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

Never heard of it and I think your mission is just to try promoting that word.  I try to google it and all I see is heavy duty equipment.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

the word whom ethereum dead? Thus I noticed that this year the ethereum shows tremendous progress. Many projects use the ICO ethereum. Even the ethereum also repeatedly able to master the market.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

I don't think ethereum will dead, if ethereum dead what about other altcoins that run on ethereum smart contracts ?
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

projects that are similar to the new ETH come in impossible to fight ETH for now ETH has a development team that is very extraordinary and supported by big-class investors
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

Yea yea yea all of the new coins that have no way to tell the people that they do not have a clear cut product for their coins want to come for the big dogs, you know what? we have been hearing talk like this for years, about new coins that are going to take over bitcoin or ethereum but here we still are, with both coins still leading the market. Don't worry, you are just going to fade into the market like all of the others before you. Boy bye
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

Personally, I think ethereum will continue to be the best and as it is growing, it will improve it system and remain the best altcoin. DIECI may have good technology and smart contrast but I do not think it will be able to replace ethereum in future.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

I think no cause ethereum is our daily basis right now but let see cause in eth there so much delay or traffic sometimes and yes it so outdated
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

What really makes EOS stand out from the others is its ability to resolve weaknesses of recent blockchain system like transactions, scalability, etc. and thus getting involved with EOS is a really good starting. As much as I've heard about DIECI, it seems to be good one and as per as Ethereum is concerned , every system faces its own up and down , I think Ethereum is going through such a phrase. Although DIECI has already a lot of people anticipating and supporting for it, I don't think it will be instantly that much strong just from the starting to take over Ethereum.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

The crypto problem is not in technology and transaction speed. The problem is usability. The coin that will win all will be very easy to use and has the highest level of security. People do not care how it works, it's the solution to their problems in the simplest way.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

I think you early write off Ethereum, you can also expand the network, bring the project to perfection and everything will be fine. eos system is undoubtedly good, but one such on the market is not enough

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: