Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth dead?  (Read 419 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

What really makes EOS stand out from the others is its ability to resolve weaknesses of recent blockchain system like transactions, scalability, etc. and thus getting involved with EOS is a really good starting. As much as I've heard about DIECI, it seems to be good one and as per as Ethereum is concerned , every system faces its own up and down , I think Ethereum is going through such a phrase. Although DIECI has already a lot of people anticipating and supporting for it, I don't think it will be instantly that much strong just from the starting to take over Ethereum.

Where you find that a lot of people are interested in supporting and buying DIECI. I think that many people do not know about some DIECI and how small startup company can be better than Ethereum with hundreds of developers?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

I doubt this statement. If the ethereum produces coins on its platform, then it is ready for difficulties, and the network will be improved, like all the crypto currency. I think that the ethereum will still occupy one of the leading places among the crypto-currencies

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Team founder of Ethereum is not sleep, they keep to make solution how to increase the scalability of Ethereum. I heard if Ethereum will possible to proccess amillion transaction persecond by use sharding and plasma. I think Ethereum will keep become the most popular blockchain for smart contract in afew years and no one others competitor possible to replace it yet.

sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

The position of Eth is unstable now but it doesn't mean something like that. I think Eth will be able to survivie in such difficult situation and increase after that.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

Never heard of the Dieci project until now. I have checked out their website and I'll continue on my research about their use case and see what chances they have at annihilating ETH
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Nobody knows what project you are talking about, let's be honest you are just using the name of ethereum to get some cheap publicity for the coin that you are talking about now. I wouldn't be surprised if at the end the coin turns out to be another scam coin. Many have tried but there is no other coin that has been able to remove ethereum so I would love to see you try.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

This facts don't looke like very convincing, you know? OR I just don't want to believe in it. Anyway, I hope for Eth's increasing and spreading at all.

Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

I just heard DIECI this time, maybe I'll search later. Ethereum will not die in my opinion, I know that ethereum is old and surely there will a coin replace it someday but I don't believe eth will die. And I don't think DIECI will replace eth even though I don't know what will happen in the future.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Not dead, rather being a break away. Just trust that it will soon bounce back. While it may indeed take the either long or short. Hopefully soon experienced a rise from troubling.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

no way.
eth dead? how many times i've read something like this...

there are huge improving in the coming in the next years, like pos-pow hybrid solution.

I know what you want to do: just spread fear.

But we are not all afraid...
DeleikesiL

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.

But Ethereum cannot even handle 100 TPS, and it is dying because of many smart contract that clog up its network

so is the question, is ethereum dead?

Dieci can take over Ethereum with ease? what is the point?  Huh
It seems that everyone's expectations for DIECI are quite high, but I think DIECI can easily surpass Ethereum, because I think the strength of Ethereum is definitely above DIECI, and Ethereum is constantly conducting technical research and Improvement, let us wait and see.
maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

Eth will not be dead even in the worst situation on te cryptocurrency market because it is very strong and experienced alternative cryptocurrency on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: