Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm selling all my ETH (over 2000) and you should too  (Read 841 times)
ACHANCE

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Sounds more like you're trying to promote your pathetic coin, I'm not even going to mention the name here because I don't want to assist with your cause.

You're more likely a broke bastard who doesn't have any money. Sign a message from your address, and then let's see you cash it out then.

i do not believe that this man has  2000 eth in his wallet  if he had 2000 eth he would not say and think so about ethereum
he also know nothing about ethereum  or know less 
ethereum is queen of the coin and this will rise  ahead 
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

Although with this flaw in ETH network, I don’t think ETH price will fall to $50. The price is dependable on market demand and supply. With a large community and people using ETH network, I bet the price will rise than fall.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

Hard talks comes in hard times, as coming to Ethereum as well. It is your decision to make what you will take steps. I suggest you hear your own and do what you prefer. I might sell them if i had faced this situation. Who would want his investments go down before his eyes.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

$2K will be quite a good range to short profit out of ETH for anyone. It could be a quite safe a play. Because liek it or not if ETH touches $2k, a dump is more than expected which could bring the price at least to $1k which will again give buying opportunity. I think ETH will reach a high of $2500 by Dec. That is the best time to sell your holding unless there is some huge update coming in.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

Ethereum is over.

We have seen why Ethereum cannot scale in 2017, even a crypto kitty joke coin could make it grind to a halt.

Ethereum has many attack vectors.

I am selling all 2,000 ETH for BTC and DIECI when it launches. I predicted ETH when it was at $1 and bought many, I'm not proudly professing that ETH will go to $50 by 2019, and DIECI will take 60% of Ethereum's market share.
I do not think that etherum won't take at least one pump in this/ coming year. For me being patient with this coin could still give some reward, if i were you i will wait some more time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Ok you can sell your Eth and we will buy them all and you can regret later when eth will hit new all time later this year, Eth is the best blockchain ecosystem that is functional, the development team is active and taking care of its issues, so i expect big future for eth, im definitely holding.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

Ethereum is over.

We have seen why Ethereum cannot scale in 2017, even a crypto kitty joke coin could make it grind to a halt.

Ethereum has many attack vectors.

I am selling all 2,000 ETH for BTC and DIECI when it launches. I predicted ETH when it was at $1 and bought many, I'm not proudly professing that ETH will go to $50 by 2019, and DIECI will take 60% of Ethereum's market share.
Lol ... I laughed heartily. Such an advertising appeal, I have not yet met Grin. It would be interesting to see where your DIECI would be if he were in a situation in which the market is now. No one has heard of such a coin and I am almost sure that we will not hear it either.
Ether will survive a lot of coins. At the moment he doesn't have a worthy competitor.
Ethereum is not just a crypto currency, but first and foremost technology, a platform for creating decentralized (DApps) applications. Demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for the Ether. This is one of the most promising coins in the near future. So stop writing here all kinds of nonsense. It is better to go study crypto currency better, that would not write such nonsense anymore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Then again, it’s your choice if that makes you feel that is right and you have the freedom in this forum to share it. But unfortunately we do have also and we don’t buy your excuses or reasons as it all just lies and Black propaganda for a self interest cause for the coin your promoting. This is called “fake news” or “paid media” in a more general terms. So no one will believe you other than some newbies.

HODL
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

Haha this is a very serious and realistic advise of selling your ETH for DIECI, it's okay to share your ETH for bitcoin but with the other choice you have said, I can't get it.

I don't even know what's that DIECI is.

At least prove to us that you have 2,000 ETH on your wallet so we can be amazed with your ownership and you do really bought it when it was around $1.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

If you believe that you did the right move so why don't you give us link of DIECI project? What is DIECI? Seem like nobody in this forum know about this shit and of course nobody care about it or going to sell their ETH or all other altcoins to invest in this shit as well Smiley. IMO, this is the worst way to promote for a new ICO project and seem like you no need to promote for this shit anymore cause no investor in this forum will waste their money to invest in this shit which named DIECI Smiley.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

Please don't die by investing in DIECI  Grin . Are you selling 2K Ethereum to buy DIECI? I can't believe you, man. Yes, I need proof to see your actual ETH balance, because it seems you are trying to brainwash people's mind to buy that unknown thing! Don't waste your time. Here everyone is smarter than you. If you really have 2K ETH then don't sell, keep them HOLD. Good luck

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Haha this is a very serious and realistic advise of selling your ETH for DIECI, it's okay to share your ETH for bitcoin but with the other choice you have said, I can't get it.

At least prove to us that you have 2,000 ETH on your wallet so we can be amazed with your ownership and you do really bought it when it was around $1.

If you look at the balance of his bitcoin purse tied to bitcointalk to say, then it is 0. This guy is either joking or in such a silly way trying to promulgate a coin. Of course advertising is very bad, we don't see links to the project and no information about it. Judging by his reasoning about ether, he doesn't know what it is and what it is for.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Ethereum is one of the best and most promising coins among all the crypto currencies and in the near future it will be very good to grow in price. In the fourth quarter of this year, a Plasma project should be implemented in it, which will allow the scalability of ethereum to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen, and in the future up to millions of transactions per second. Considering the important work this coin performs today, it is able to grow in price much better than bitcoin.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

The investor has a point. Actually Ethereum has some serious problems at present and Ethereum should upgrade their platform to solve such problems. To keep the existing investors, Ethereum needs to take some revolutionary steps.
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

It's a shame to see those people who are disappointed in Ethereum. I have quite the opposite opinion. I would like you to confirm your sale, otherwise this post is provocative.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

Sorry, but there is nowadays not a serious competitor for Ethereum. Look at the total amount of ICOs who are holding on the Ethereum network and all other networks in total. Ethereum is far away the most popular network at the moment.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Although ethereum has a problems I do not think it is over. It has many coins competing over ethereum platform so I think ethereum can stand still and good it's future. Though it encounter problem they must resolve lt.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

If you look at the balance of his bitcoin purse tied to bitcointalk to say, then it is 0. This guy is either joking or in such a silly way trying to promulgate a coin. Of course advertising is very bad, we don't see links to the project and no information about it. Judging by his reasoning about ether, he doesn't know what it is and what it is for.
Who's buying his story? if ever he had 2000 ETH he won't exposed and disclose it to the public that he is holding that much.

I never looked at the address on his profile because by just reading his story, I don't buy the story and there's no link of what he is advertising but still he's advertising.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

How Do you even have 2k with such analysis man ETH is valued second best highest coin and i really doubt it will come down that easily and where is Waves, Stellar and all others man I think you have a very wrong speculations man

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

Ethereum in continously upgrading their platform. They will change soon to POS and implement Sharding, so probably they won’t have scalling issues. I think that Ethereum will reach again the value of 1000$, no way it's going to 50$

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: