Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm selling all my ETH (over 2000) and you should too  (Read 845 times)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

ethereum is not over yet and remains in the crypto world. but I doubt whether the price can rise again and reach ATH again  Huh
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

I would only sell eth for bitcoin, not even for best token because they are in fact very risky investments.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Nice shill, but I'm not falling for it.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

I understand you and you have my support, I think that Ethereum is close to the end and its price will not increase anymore. The ruler of the market is Bitcoin and most of money will go into it and away from ETH like you did.

knolix

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

MeVu

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

To sell all your ethereum is nonsense in my opinion, it still has a chance to improve and the price won't fall forever, I still believe that one day Ethereum will be stronger than Bitcoin. But part of your ETH to transfer is not bad decision.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

Ethereum is over.

We have seen why Ethereum cannot scale in 2017, even a crypto kitty joke coin could make it grind to a halt.

Ethereum has many attack vectors.

I am selling all 2,000 ETH for BTC and DIECI when it launches. I predicted ETH when it was at $1 and bought many, I'm not proudly professing that ETH will go to $50 by 2019, and DIECI will take 60% of Ethereum's market share.
I am sure that Vitalk Buterin will fix the scaling issues. Afaik the team is already working on it.
Don't mind the OP and I believe he/she don't know that the crypto currency market has changed once the market correction happen. Therefore, for him/her to predicted the price of Ethereum in the 2017 doesn't mean he/she will make correct prediction this year. Besides, I think he/she is trying to advertise the coin mentioned and if he/she want me to believe he/she should post the wallet address link to the 2000 Ethereum for us to see.

catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

Ethereum is over.

We have seen why Ethereum cannot scale in 2017, even a crypto kitty joke coin could make it grind to a halt.

I am selling all 2,000 ETH for BTC and DIECI when it launches. I predicted ETH when it was at $1 and bought many, I'm not proudly professing that ETH will go to $50 by 2019, and DIECI will take 60% of Ethereum's market share.

Please check the total market cap of ethereum and think again that it could be over or not. I believe the potential of the ethereum and of course the crypto traders, and I think ethereum can reach great amounts again in the following year.
subarashii

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

you are very wise to invest when ETH was 1 dollar
I agree with the scaling issue, question is, how about all the dapps already on ETH
do you think there will be another better platform for them to migrate to
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

you can sell your etherium if you think that it will not have a price more, but the etherium will not die because of attacks or Diece
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

ethereum is not over yet and remains in the crypto world. but I doubt whether the price can rise again and reach ATH again  Huh
I also think that giving up on ethereum this soon is like insulting the king of altcoins. Ethereum might be slow but if we look at its community of supporters, it has the largest one among altcoins. It is not only ethereum that is bleeding at the moment but the whole digital market too as bitcoin is not paying any attention to moving forward but it won’t be the case forever.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

Ethereum is over.

Good decision at least you had enjoyed your profits with ethereum project and now your abandoning as if you promoting to sell us all what we have. No way, then you will buy at lower price...nice strategy.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

It seems a fake post to me, trying to pump a shitcoin nobody knows about (DIECI WTH?)

Selling your ETH right now doesn't seem a wise decision, taking into account that in two months they'll release some mouth opening news on updates in the blockchain and it will hopefully coincide in timing with the reversal/alt season.

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

If you're scared, you can go out, but analysts see the potential for growth, so there is no reason to worry.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

I am wondering why you didn't sell it for $1,000? Why have you persisted until now, your judgment has gone wrong. Now my advice is that you don't sell. Maybe you can wait until $500.
pinot95

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Ethereum is over.

Everybody is entitled of his own opinion and decision. If you think it was the best thing to do then you should follow your instincts. Ethereum is much different as compared to the other tokens which are just a token for investment. This also means that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future. It is the best altcoin and a very potential coin next to bitcoin.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

My opinion is You're doing the wrong thing. After all, if you have patience and wait, then for these 2000 coins Ethereum you will be able to gain many times more money! But the case is Yours, of course.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Ethereum is over.

What does this post should mean?are you really declining ethereum from your trust list,or this is an advertisement and popularization of that DIECI?do you think we're fool enough to believe you storytelling?onky noob will buy this damn crap..because if i am holding 2000 ethereum that i bought from 1$ price for sure i did sold it already when the price hype last january to $1,500 value.and now that ethereum is dipping badly you're here claiming to sell that 2000 eth?go sell it all we don't care since we don't believe in this nonsense

Ethereum will recover and if this post is real,you will be the first to cry when time coms that the value turns thousands of dollar again
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:46:56 AM

yes im also selling all my etherium , not just etherium but also my bitcoin . i sold them all because i needed the cash for some important spendings and i didnt regret at all even though im aware that both coins can still recover and give me 2x profit than compared to the day that i sell them .

thats what did also happened to op . you know guys , there nothing really wrong to sell as long as you know whats really good for you and everyone of us has thier own seprerate decisions in life , so choose your path wisely  .
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Ethereum is over.

I think you have been negative in investing. I would not advise against you, but you should consider the current economic situation. I know the investors were worried and became blind and sold out all their altcoins. But they do not know that the whole world economy is going down. They just look at the Crypto market and do not know anything about the external market, which will make them fail.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

well it's true that this year is a hard year for ethereum. but it's not just ethereum. every altcoins is struggling right now. it's quite make sense that ethereum is crashing too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: