Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Algorithm to find out altcoin scam  (Read 233 times)
Nagesh021 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

There are quiet a few geniuses here but has anyone come up with a method or an algorithm to find out when someone's scamming people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salinagomez

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

the number of scammers in the market has increased significantly. This is causing trouble for investors. there is no exact algorithm or way to find out scammers, investors needs to be careful of scammers by using their own experience and skills.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Contributors to the bitcoin industry have been already working for preventing scam. Actually, in a complete technology based system scam is nothing new. But in terms of crypto market although it's a matter of concern but still the ratio of scam is very low, I guess.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

That´s funny, how would you create an algorithm for that? I don´t know if what you mean is a method, in which case there are many professional firms that are able to do that for your.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

There are quiet a few geniuses here but has anyone come up with a method or an algorithm to find out when someone's scamming people?
there's no such thing, you wouldnt be able to know if you are a victim of scam unless they show some hints, or else you would end up losing your money.
that's why we have different kinds of things to look for if we want to avoid scammers.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

How to know the scam project?
almost no exact answer.
However, you can minimize the risk by analyzing their projects.
The purpose of the project, practical applications, the team (real or fake) and the roadmap ...
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

As far I know there is still no such method or algorithm to find out such thing. Actually to develop such method is really tough as technology is always upgrading and newer for of technology is coming on a regular basis. We need to be careful; to avoid such problem.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

I think that scammers can not be calculated. A lot of sites with ratings, where there are many ways to find out scammers, plus expert assessments. Even such methods do not guarantee the success of the project
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

Buddy this thing no one in this world can create an algorithm for that. Well, maybe there are some factors you should look out for but the bottom line is that, a scammer is a thief and thieves are very intelligent. They'll show you what you want and get your attention. After that, your money is gone. In my opinion, the best algorithm is to run away from huge promises and returns- they're very risky.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

I think that's not something an algorithm can solve because you can easily set up a legit ico but it can also easily turn a scam after things go well  Smiley

LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

We need to study the project carefully, but it is unlikely that it can not help at all 100%. Maybe guys from Menlo.one know something about it. Becouse they say that will look at scam projects. I hope it is true.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

It seems to me that here any algorithms will not help, to determine the moshins, it is necessary to understand each project.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

There is no special algorithm to find out which altcoin that could be a scam, the only working algorithm is you doing your own research about the coin you want to invest in, doing your own research will reveal so many thing to you about the coin,

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

I think that is very difficutl, but it would be very interesting to have at least some way of performing automated and trustless checks on ICO teams.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

every algorithm will have a reverse algorithm  to break it so we cant completely relay on algorithm based logic
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

There are some methods to find most of the scams but you will never be able to find all the scams and there is also not an algorithm or computer program to do that, you need to do your due diligence, if you do, the chances you will get scammed are very low, check their website and the team behind the coin and do that for hours, at that point it is not rare to find some small inconsistency and if you do then do not invest in that project because the chances are that if you found out that inconsistency there are probably many more you did not found.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

I do not know how can one create auch algorithm, i think some things cannot be done by artificial intelligence, the answer to your question is simple, if you think anyone is claiming more than practical reality, is suspicious or you see any red flags or simply you are not confident then you should not proceed.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

every algorithm will have a reverse algorithm  to break it so we cant completely relay on algorithm based logic
Correctly. Once the algorithm is created, scammers can immediately learn to bypass it. This is a rat race.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

As far as I know, till now there's no solution or algorithm to find out someone scamming. I will only suggest cautiousness to such cases. If the words seem suspicious then there's no need to take the risk and go along.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

The only thing you can prevent scam is to be very careful and do the necessary security precaution.
Always ask yourself “is this true” before acting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀