Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merita for exposing Scam projects  (Read 205 times)
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

I think this merit system is built up to improve quality and helpful posts. So go and expose the scams. I am sure people are grateful to express their gratitude through deserve merit.

There are already samples of this that someone had exposed a future scam like the ICO of wechain which someone posted it in the accusation section, there were users who gave merits to that OP. Its sort of a warning to the community and of course we always want to give thanks to that. Giving merits as sort of showing gratification would be good.

olyolali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

Interested in this question, if I found the draft Scam and argue this confirmation is possible for it to get merit?
not necessarily. do not expect to create a topic to get merit but hope that the topic you create will help other members avoid the scam project.
if you are really sincere to make a topic report a scam try to create a topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

I think your idea is good. If all of us do this the participants who come with scam project they will not be regard. And it's our duty to report to the authority about scam project. If you do this i Think you will get merit.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

For getting merit you have to publish valuable info and have to find out the real fraud for this recognition I think
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Exposing scam project is a good idea but I will suggest you to not doing it just for merit but for community benefit. And there isn't any security that you will get merit when you report scams. So, go for good posts that benefit the community and you will get merits for sure, more or less.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:54:04 AM

The exposure of scams are highly needed in the market as it is flourishing negativity. So, if someone do so, he/she will surely get a merit.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think this will help you to get a merit. Rather post something useful and try to help the investors with the problem they face and ask in the forum.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

I don't know but by doing this you help the community and with such topics I think you can earn merit.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

Interested in this question, if I found the draft Scam and argue this confirmation is possible for it to get merit?

If you will find serious evidence, then I will personally give you a merit. After all, you will help people save money and time. Wink
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

What project is that ? i will give you one merit if the project is big and scam many people.
Just go a head.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

I think as long as there is evidence and the proof is substantial that the said project is a scam then there are chances that someone might find the information helpful and merit the publication, There has been a number of scam project, some of which are well fabricated that noticing that they are scams can be tricky, Identifying scam projects and exposing them is an untended area, you might just get merits for that

Bitcoin to the moon
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

It should be considered as our duty to report to the authority if we find any fraudulent or irregular activity. So you may not always get merit, but sometimes you might.
ShieldAsset099

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Yes, you might get merits from exposing a scam. But, more to that, we must expose the scams for the benefits of the community and not for only gaining merits. If you do good works, definitely you are going to get merits.
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

claiming a project to be involved with fraudulent activities will end up in reward for the person who exposed it. But it needs intensive amounts of research and even some investments to see if it is legit or not. But it is better to take it as a duty and as a greed for rewards.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: