Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Edge - Pre sale is live from 1st Aug - 20th Aug 2018  (Read 1428 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

I am sure that the project Miner Edge will succeed in its field, and we see good results! I would like to congratulate you on the achievement of a soft cover!
Probably yes. If the team and developers will continue to strengthen their teamwork to make the project more popular and impressive. The good out come will eventually follow as they created a good plans and goals.

That might be true if the team and developer will hold on for the brighter future of the project and the best income or profit will come along too. Well it has different way of servicing the project it is up to us if we really trust it or not. The team gives their effort so that the project will ensure the best.

Right the decision is still on us. That is why it is good to understand and know first its background to avoid worries and hesitations. Trust and support of the project is highly needed to have best result and to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

I am sure that the project Miner Edge will succeed in its field, and we see good results! I would like to congratulate you on the achievement of a soft cover!
Yes, exactly hopefully the project will be succeed soon because of it's innovative idea and hardworking team. The development team has been consistently putting efforts in the project, which will continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
More and more there are projects related to mining and all of them are unique in their own way, and most importantly they are in demand. I think that minersedge will not remain on the sidelines and will find its own firm community.

Exactly, many competitive projects that are coming into the crypto community and adopt this blockchain technology. Most of them are having a great and productive platform which many individuals supported on. And maybe this project will captivate the community because its own perspective is very interesting to the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Yes, exactly hopefully the project will be succeed soon because of it's innovative idea and hardworking team. The development team has been consistently putting efforts in the project, which will continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
More and more there are projects related to mining and all of them are unique in their own way, and most importantly they are in demand. I think that minersedge will not remain on the sidelines and will find its own firm community.

Exactly, many competitive projects that are coming into the crypto community and adopt this blockchain technology. Most of them are having a great and productive platform which many individuals supported on. And maybe this project will captivate the community because its own perspective is very interesting to the investors.
Unfortunately, according to my observations, most of the projects that represent their blockchain are practically not in demand and lose any interest with the passage of a small amount of time and only a few are successful.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Yes, their are so many mining projects are already available in the crypto world. But Mineredge is more different or innovative as compared to other mining platforms.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

Yes, their are so many mining projects are already available in the crypto world. But Mineredge is more different or innovative as compared to other mining platforms.
Agree, the project is not new in the market but all new projects in the market has the chance to grow and develop. That chance should be given fairly that's why I do believe that we need to open our minds for new plans and goals. Let's be hopefull that all the plans will be implemented and run smoothly.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

Unfortunately, according to my observations, most of the projects that represent their blockchain are practically not in demand and lose any interest with the passage of a small amount of time and only a few are successful.
Well might your observation are right but please dont put periods on the projects that's still on going or  just created lately. We cant predict nor know about the future we are not entitled to controlled the future. We are just the implementers and after we dont know what will be next to come. So I believe that as long as project team and developers are continuously active and searching for good ideas additional features of the project we need to believe and trust for a brighter future for all of as.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Our hopes together with our help the project will be more posible to reach the top. A project that has more loyal supporters will be more advantagebbecame this supporters will not leave the project that easy. Loyal supporters will help to spread and uplift the project encouragements for the better project results in the right time.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Miner edge a mining platform & through mining a project get very easily earning.But i don't understand your concept which are need for mining easily.please explain the details more for knowing your project more   
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Incredibly Miner Edge, offer cheap green electricity and are replete with renewable energy sources, which in turn amazes with low cost! Which countries will participate in the production?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

Incredibly Miner Edge, offer cheap green electricity and are replete with renewable energy sources, which in turn amazes with low cost! Which countries will participate in the production?
Indeed, the product with such a specification has not yet been found on the crypto-currency market. In regard to countries, I think everything is as usual, only the US is banned from participation. If some countries are added, then the developer will inform about it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

Indeed, the product with such a specification has not yet been found on the crypto-currency market. In regard to countries, I think everything is as usual, only the US is banned from participation. If some countries are added, then the developer will inform about it.

Maybe because it is not yet fully developed and the strategies to improve the product is not well presented particularly in appopriate way. The project is good yet it needs to developed for more improvement so that many investors will look at it as a strenght because of the transparancy development of the project. 

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

Our hopes together with our help the project will be more posible to reach the top. A project that has more loyal supporters will be more advantagebbecame this supporters will not leave the project that easy. Loyal supporters will help to spread and uplift the project encouragements for the better project results in the right time.

Exactly correct because everyone hold a hand to help that the project will be better than before. I know that this project is still new to the community but the project needs to improve. The team did not stop to find solution so that this project will be in demand all over the world.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Exactly correct because everyone hold a hand to help that the project will be better than before. I know that this project is still new to the community but the project needs to improve. The team did not stop to find solution so that this project will be in demand all over the world.

Right bud, they are making alot of adjustment to fulfill the needs of the community and thats a good idea. Being able to connect to the community they have to be more creative and innovative in progressing their goals on that platform. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

Right, that's make the project become successful, though slow but surely. The teams effort and dedication helps a lot to make them successful. Just like they do in this project, they keep on finding ways to improve the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Right bud, they are making alot of adjustment to fulfill the needs of the community and thats a good idea. Being able to connect to the community they have to be more creative and innovative in progressing their goals on that platform. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the crypto community.

Adjustment is always their especially if the project is still new in the community it means it is preparing to become the best project. To become an innovated it might hard to systimatize the plan but yet it is a right strategies to give the best out of it. Then the team build self confidence to face everything.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Right, that's make the project become successful, though slow but surely. The teams effort and dedication helps a lot to make them successful. Just like they do in this project, they keep on finding ways to improve the project.

That is the advantages when you are going to join bounty campaigns because it will be in process. The first thing is to become successful help one another through sharing the best out of it. The project is really interesting to everyone, open to all and leading to success too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

What is so special with this project?
There is a lot of competitors on final stages of same projects.
And all of them have strong problems.
Just because current S9 miners almost unprofitable at all.
You can get cheap electricity, you can buy 500 ASICS:

but after all expenses it will bring you just very small amount of profit.
And no one knows what will happens in November.
So, why I should invest?

chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

What is so special with this project?
There is a lot of competitors on final stages of same projects.
And all of them have strong problems.
Just because current S9 miners almost unprofitable at all.
You can get cheap electricity, you can buy 500 ASICS:

but after all expenses it will bring you just very small amount of profit.
And no one knows what will happens in November.
So, why I should invest?

s9 are profitable you just check asic miner value , its important you look  price to buy, some people can be check before speak its important. for understand the mining farm read this topic its very nice , very important point its price to pay per kilowatt for all cost in your farm .

https://blog.sia.tech/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-mining-538004a37f9b
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

So funny...
On first stage of ICO team have no resources to promote project...
Only idiotic google-translated newbies words?
I think there is no question - it is just a scam.
But not usual Baltic's prepared scam with tons of videos, images 'how to be a millionaire', long posts on every channel, etc.

It's just an Asian lazy scam.
From village somewhere in the jungle...

crypt0next

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Miner Edge #ICO is listed on CryptoNext 🥇 (Rating 9️⃣0️⃣/ 100) https://cryptonext.com/ico/mineredge 🎖️🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: