Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Edge - Pre sale is live from 1st Aug - 20th Aug 2018  (Read 1428 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

Mining industry is surely growing very wide in the crypto industry and this project is based on a fast growing industry which is a great advantage for it. I guess this is a Worth investing project  and can give its investors great returns for sure!!

Yes you have point but as of now because it just new better understand and know the process in order not to feel worried on your investment. I will surely keep track to the latest updates of this project.

Actually mining is not new to the crypto community since it was being practiced since then. The only thing that they need to do is to make some changes or innovation on how they are going to establish a good connection to the community.
You are right, the team only needs to modernize the mining algorithm and organize the start process itself is easier than before it was invented. For example, .bat file can not be configured by all, this is the problem.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision!

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has a lot of potentials to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to make a good amount of profit.
Agree. The project has alot of potential to grow. Opportunities will be available to those who believe and trust the project. Profitable projects can easily attract numerous investors and could gain hundreds of supporters as days passes by.

That is true, it has big opportunities to comee along. It means the day is your's. The project is in need to progress by the help of supporters it shows capability to improve. It will boom and gain biggiest profit because of the investors and supporters.

I agree, supporters, investors and the developers play a big role in making the project.  It is very important to have a peaceful sorroundings to have a positive result.
Yes, exactly that's why many supporters and investors are consistently supporting this project to keep the ambiance positive to make this project successful.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

All the thing i understand about this project is that it is a. minng project going to occur in florida.A project need to be more specific to their intro.please improve your intro & tell more about the project for the investors
Particularly interesting details of the platform are interesting to users who are engaged in mining or engaged in it in the past. Perhaps this is the second chance for them, since the project offers unique opportunities.
Agree this project was appreciated by those who have experienced in mining specialy if they benefited from the previous projects. They are more love to invest and interested to join the mining project because they know that this project has huge chance for success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision!

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project has a lot of potentials to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to make a good amount of profit.
Agree. The project has alot of potential to grow. Opportunities will be available to those who believe and trust the project. Profitable projects can easily attract numerous investors and could gain hundreds of supporters as days passes by.

That is true, it has big opportunities to comee along. It means the day is your's. The project is in need to progress by the help of supporters it shows capability to improve. It will boom and gain biggiest profit because of the investors and supporters.

I agree, supporters, investors and the developers play a big role in making the project.  It is very important to have a peaceful sorroundings to have a positive result.
Yes, exactly that's why many supporters and investors are consistently supporting this project to keep the ambiance positive to make this project successful.
Agree, I am in favor of the idea. The project will continue to grow if we will be cooperative and support the project. With our continuous support we can give the team and developers encouragements and with our little advices we can help them to think more creative strategies for the project achievements.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

Mining industry is surely growing very wide in the crypto industry and this project is based on a fast growing industry which is a great advantage for it. I guess this is a Worth investing project  and can give its investors great returns for sure!!

Yes you have point but as of now because it just new better understand and know the process in order not to feel worried on your investment. I will surely keep track to the latest updates of this project.

Actually mining is not new to the crypto community since it was being practiced since then. The only thing that they need to do is to make some changes or innovation on how they are going to establish a good connection to the community.
Agree, mining projects are not new and we already witness some success stories before. The innovations and some other new features and more benefits in the future. The community is open to embrace this kind of projects because they already new some similar and they found it very advantageous and profitable.  Will continue to follow this project and for new set of progress and updates.

Correct the project is not totally new. It consist of many categories which the people are indulging in diffirent activity too. The mining project has the same with other maybe they will just differ with the platform that has implemented.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

Yes, it is a normal approach to the community when it comes to making profit they would rather support those project that has a strong foundation and at the same time provide good service and benefits. This project has the capability to handle the of the society.

That is correct it means the team are trying to enhance the platform of the project it is because of many the same category. The people living in the community has a full support for the development of the project. They wanted to build a better and new one.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

I am sure that the project Miner Edge will succeed in its field, and we see good results! I would like to congratulate you on the achievement of a soft cover!

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

Yes, it is a normal approach to the community when it comes to making profit they would rather support those project that has a strong foundation and at the same time provide good service and benefits. This project has the capability to handle the of the society.

That is correct it means the team are trying to enhance the platform of the project it is because of many the same category. The people living in the community has a full support for the development of the project. They wanted to build a better and new one.

It is good to have engancement of the project for its goodness because most of the project is the same so to make it attractive and different from others, the team  should think for an idea and  accepts suggestions for the usefulness of everyone.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

I am sure that the project Miner Edge will succeed in its field, and we see good results! I would like to congratulate you on the achievement of a soft cover!
Can you express yourself more specifically and at least somehow confirm your point of view? For now, all that I see is unfounded praise for the team without any facts. In the future, do not be unfounded.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

How do you gaurante that this project will succeed in its field? Can you give some specification that would justify your statement that this project has the capability to handle the things in the blockchain technology?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:08 AM

Can you express yourself more specifically and at least somehow confirm your point of view? For now, all that I see is unfounded praise for the team without any facts. In the future, do not be unfounded.

like always thats just random statement without reall fact
even though I actually still don't understand how this project works
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

I see such unreasonable reviews very much. Such users either misunderstand the structure, or not to the end, so these comments should not be paid attention.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Its project has its own way to go and the team has its own idea on how to handle it. But this project says how the mining process and what would be the improvement works. Well their is an assurabce it extract the best out of it. At this moment it might be understandable because it needs to set exactly the platform and revise for good.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Probably yes. If the team and developers will continue to strengthen their teamwork to make the project more popular and impressive. The good out come will eventually follow as they created a good plans and goals.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Probably yes. If the team and developers will continue to strengthen their teamwork to make the project more popular and impressive. The good out come will eventually follow as they created a good plans and goals.

That might be true if the team and developer will hold on for the brighter future of the project and the best income or profit will come along too. Well it has different way of servicing the project it is up to us if we really trust it or not. The team gives their effort so that the project will ensure the best.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

That might be true if the team and developer will hold on for the brighter future of the project and the best income or profit will come along too. Well it has different way of servicing the project it is up to us if we really trust it or not. The team gives their effort so that the project will ensure the best.
Yes, the results and output of each project in the market is depending on how creative and active the team and developers who  handle the project. They are the one main characters of the project presentation. Their works will be the all over achievements of the project and all who supported the project. The good camaraderie is best way to achieve victory.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

I see such unreasonable reviews very much. Such users either misunderstand the structure, or not to the end, so these comments should not be paid attention.
I think if we do that we are too hard on them. They might understand the project but not the innermost ideas. We might misinterpreted the things we read. Maybe they are talking some other thing. The project ideas are planned. Next things what did I said.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Yes, exactly hopefully the project will be succeed soon because of it's innovative idea and hardworking team. The development team has been consistently putting efforts in the project, which will continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

It's a honour to be part of Mineredge.Mineredge will be one of the best project very soon because the team members are well experienced & they are making pre sale easy by their promotion 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

Yes, exactly hopefully the project will be succeed soon because of it's innovative idea and hardworking team. The development team has been consistently putting efforts in the project, which will continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
More and more there are projects related to mining and all of them are unique in their own way, and most importantly they are in demand. I think that minersedge will not remain on the sidelines and will find its own firm community.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███