Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Japanese ICOs  (Read 392 times)
CoinsAreBubble (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

Does anyone know where to find the list of Japanese ICOs? I've found some, but I'm looking for more, as that list I have now - is not enough.

Do you know any tracker or listing website with them? Or maybe you have some projects in mind.

I will appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.
CoinsAreBubble (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Interested in a partnership with them.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Does anyone know where to find the list of Japanese ICOs? I've found some, but I'm looking for more, as that list I have now - is not enough.

Do you know any tracker or listing website with them? Or maybe you have some projects in mind.

Not sure i have come across ICOs from Japan except some running exchanges like Quione that i am aware of. I will be glad to know about the Japanese ICOs once you come across them and kindly be generous to share it here.
CoinsAreBubble (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Not sure i have come across ICOs from Japan except some running exchanges like Quione that i am aware of. I will be glad to know about the Japanese ICOs once you come across them and kindly be generous to share it here.

Sure. I hope I could find some  Smiley
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

Japanese ICO is on the lead right! the investors are crazy about it , in Japan their people are also exchanging with it but unfortunate thing is it is getting hard to find people are looking for it and asking about it but nobody could give any proper information about it, hopefully soon it will be available for the investors
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

It would be interesting to see such projects. Personally, I have not met such a list. Perhaps within the framework of this thread, it will begin to form Smiley Earlier I only heard about the Japanese project Comsa, which if I'm not mistaken, develops a platform for the ICO and tokenization of traditional business.

CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

There are a lot of blogs where you can get your desired ICO based in Japan. I appreciate your eagerness for Japanese ICO as the country is already getting benefits from Bitcoin which has 0.3% contribution in Japan's GDP. For your reference I am sharing a link for your further investigation - icowatchlist.com
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Can you tell me why you are really interested in Japanese ICO's? Are they really promising? Do most of them make it big on the market?
I will appreciate your feedback.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

I am not sure but I think that FuzeX is not exactly Japanese but it will surely need a partnership in Japan to kick-off. I don´t know if this is what you are lookng for.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Because the law of ICO is very strict in Japan, few ICO projects are from Japan at present.
However, most of the fraudulent ICO projects come from China. Although they may have good hype rate, they are still a fraud.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
btchunter786

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Japan's ICO market is very promising. Here you can see Quione about Japanese Icos. You can also visit ICO related websites. Bitcoin can get information about visiting news sites.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Why are you looking for them?? All promoted and therefore profitable projects you can find for example in the blog of Jan Balina. And if the project is Japanese, but little known, then there will be no profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

H i Friends,
i do not really know about japanese ICO. but the last time I found out was a PATRON project. The ICO has not lasted about a month ago.
Patron is Influencers and social media (SNS) users from around the world can publish, discover, reserve, or sell influencer data on PATRON's trustful platform on both web and mobile. PATRON is a one stop shop for social media influencers focused brands and influencers themselves.

Functions
1: Platform to drive the sharing economy of C2C / SNS media.
2: M & A: Selling and acquiring influencers
3: Monthly Subscription / Sharing of influencers (Exclusive Ambassador Contract)
4: SNS All Live -Powered by Switchboard-
SNS Media Sharing economy
"PATRON" and live simultaneous distribution service (partnered with SWITCHBOARD LIVE)
5: ICO · Crowdfunding system / Crowdfunding 2.0 (ICOs) specialized for influencers

and now have llist on hitbtc. https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PAT-to-BTC
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) market in japan has witness a lot of activities in recent time. Many Japanese are willing to exchange their current coin.In recent survey shows 127 million japanese has purchased bitcoin. From my point of view it will give so much advantage.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Not sure about them but interested with your project. It will appreciate if you share your project thinking.
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

Japan's ICO market is very promising. Here you can see Quione about Japanese Icos. You can also visit ICO related websites. Bitcoin can get information about visiting news sites.

sorry, may i ask japanese ico that is still running? as far as I know that ico in japan must be successful and vesry good project ico, thank you for information
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Im my months of staying here, i did not see any japanese ico. Well if there's one i think japanese well worth to trust, why? We can see in their county that a lot of japanese has good manners. let's see if you guys have some japanese ico there.
redrose8226

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

I know just a little bit about Teambrella and Quione ICO. I hope you will find the right choice for your investment and get your desired profit very soon.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

I'm afraid that such a list does not exist. I think that Japanese IKOs are focused primarily on the domestic market. Accordingly, white paper, the site - everything is written in Japanese. You need to learn Japanese!

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

I'm afraid that such a list does not exist. I think that Japanese IKOs are focused primarily on the domestic market. Accordingly, white paper, the site - everything is written in Japanese. You need to learn Japanese!

I've seen some Japanese ICOs get pretty good returns but I completely missed them because there was little information about them in English.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: