Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:23:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Football Star Ronaldinho Launches Cryptocurrency Project To Establish VR Stadium  (Read 213 times)
rina aulia

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

there have been a lot of field stars, especially football stars plunging into the world of crypto, the SportyCo project also in the support section, the names of Roberto Carlos and Ronaldinho.

duoworld

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

Another good news, I can learn a lot of good news about encryption from the Bitcoin forum every day, such as store encryption shopping, Dehui Securities to create their own ico, football stars, etc., I think it is very good in publicity. Encrypted currency. Thereby promoting the development of cryptocurrency.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

That’s a great news for the cryptocurrency community. The renowned Brazilian player Ronaldinho starting up a new cryptocurrency project with the mission to develop digital VR stadiums. Ronaldinho soccer coin is going to be launched under this project.
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

is that correct, i love football and watch football match weekly, i known about Ronaldinho too, a good player and if this news is right i think this project will has best advertising and easier to success than normal
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

You can develop a vr stadium, you really don't need blockchain tehcnology but right you need it because you also need a lot of fund, that is why it is always used.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

This is so interesting, it is good to see football stars joining the crypto space, I believe through his coin, he will bring in a lot of people into the crypto space and I wish other celebrities will follow his foot step to make cryptos to go world wide.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

This is good to know seeing star like Ronaldinho joining the crypto space, I will love to see more celebrities join crypto space, Akon music star have also launched his own crypto currency, I think if more of these celebrities will join the crypto space, the space will soon go mainstream.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

Also interesting is the idea of Ronaldinho lovers, in this case, will he go directly to this project? His name is big and will later bring to the business world in a big project. Certainly many are interested if Ronaldinho is able to succeed as in his career.
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

This is a very good news for the encryption market. This message fully demonstrates that more and more people are beginning to participate in the cryptocurrency market, which will promote the development of the encryption market, which will also create a new bull market cycle. Good atmosphere.
Tiger750

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

This is great, these guys have huge followers and little by little they will do their part to advertise this to the world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: