Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Article Writing Service] @ 0.6$ / 100words  (Read 86 times)
cryptorTUX (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

Hi all,

I want to write articles for you in English, any topic.

• PRICE: 0.6$ per 100 words = 3$/500words = 6$/1000words...
  • REVISIONS: Accepted and are free if original instructions are not covered well at first.
  • NO REFUNDS: I will try to satisfy all your needs and cover all aspects that you want in the article. Please at first order only one article, so that you see if you like the style I write in.
  • DELIVERY: Usually 3-5days depending on my time available

What you can count on:

• Unique article
  • Readable content
  • The topic will be researched with the article providing decent value

Accepted Payment: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Nano, EOS..... can accept other altcoins as well.

After you order your article I will notify you when it is done, then you provide the payment and after will receive the article. As I mentioned above revisions are possible. Can accept trusted escrow from the forum as well if it makes you feel safer.

Please write your reviews here after you used this service, so that others see if they can count on me for their future articles.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorTUX (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: