Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Shipit - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platform  (Read 1398 times)
HungHipp

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiku

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

Dear team Shipit. Can we get answers to the questions that are voiced in this article? — https://medium.com/@nikitakolmogorov/honest-shipit-ico-review-8af291157908

I just finished reading this article, it seems they have a brilliant question that I believe Shipit team should answer their inquiry. By noting this inquiry, I feel that it will urge the potential investors  to put resources into Shipit and be Bullish in Shipit as I do.

It seems that the questions of investors will remain unanswered  Undecided
Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

This is a really great idea, I will keep track of it and I hope it will grow well.
Pribeso

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

Shipit takes security issues very seriously. We have developed strict requirements for senders and travelers to make platform safe for every user. 
Deposits are to serve as insurance for shipments. Shipit uses security deposits to prevent theft, loss or damage to the item. Such deposits are optional, but they are done to safeguard sender
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

The idea behind shipit will drive the delivery industry into a new age. A combination of a great idea by the developers and Blockchain technology will only results into good results. Good luck guys
rkkarkara51

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:49:59 AM

If comparing between Shipit and usual crowdshipping servives (such as PiggyBee, AirMule, Hitchit)is the intergration about reviews on blockchain platform, smart contracts, cryptowallet and digital safety systems.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

The idea behind shipit will drive the delivery industry into a new age. A combination of a great idea by the developers and Blockchain technology will only results into good results. Good luck guys

Agree, all the new project into the blockchain will succeed if they have a good project behind and a strong team. And i'm sure that Shipit is one of them, it will succeed Wink

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

I forgot to ask you, what are you going to do after the reached aim? Do you have any plans for the far future? I think you will have a good base for the next-level development.

Well, we first must start working in C2C sector and help people ship stuff. Then mail forwarding will be introduced, as well as factoring. Factoring will allow people ship high-value items. At the same time, once the app has enough travelers, we could move to B2C sector as well.

You are also welcome to have a look at our Roadmap https://token.shipit.me/#roadmap. Smiley

Thank you so much! I am inspired with being here and I will look after your project, of course. I hope you will contribute something significant for the crypto.

https://wppenergy.io
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

What are the strongest advantages in this project? Why should people to join for this?

https://wppenergy.io
splashdownmod

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

What are the strongest advantages in this project? Why should people to join for this?
The question is too silly, you joined the signature campaign but don't care any information??
The best advantages of the project is using crowding services to send small items quickly, flexible, effecient, cheap.
And everyone who's known about this project will participate if they think it's good for them.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

If you really interested this questions, you should read the whitepaper or at least their website. There are a lot of interesting information about project in it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
splashdownmod

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:47:38 AM

Some advantageous of shipit :
-No customs charges or taxes, if the item fits green channel requirements
-Low probability of theft or damage
-Lower costs than when using delivery services
-Personal communication with delivering travelers
-No paperwork and bureaucracy
-Sender does not overpay for brand and promotion
-Sender's money is fairly distributed within the system instead of being transferred to corporations
-Travelers manage their luggage more efficiently
-Travelers contribute to the world
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

This seems like a random question eheh. No one need to convince anyone to join, and you don't need to hear other's opinion.. if you think this project could worth, study better the whitepaper and then make your choice. If you are so lazy to not study, then i guess this is not the project for you, and not even others ehe Tongue

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
tuansyho98

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

It would be great to see more such short interviews with team.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Shipit is an alternative platform for fast delivery. The sender simply takes a picture of the item you want to send with the smartphone camera, with the location, size and weight of the package. Great idea. Why are tourists the main object of the project?
splashdownmod

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Shipit is an alternative platform for fast delivery. The sender simply takes a picture of the item you want to send with the smartphone camera, with the location, size and weight of the package. Great idea. Why are tourists the main object of the project?
It's simple to a person earn some payment when he can bring a package. Or several other reasons, such as finding a exciting thing when travel. Tongue Tongue
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

I encourage everyone to download the Shipit app,  it's very practical to use even a non techie person  can use this app. Please follow the link https://token.shipit.me/

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
CHETIK

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

The Shipit team strongly believes that the Asia-Pacific Region is the most promising among the largest and developing markets. According to reports by experts from Accenture, the region's share in the near future will not only prevail over other regions of The World , but also will strengthen its position in general due to economic growth by 2020.
Pribeso

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Shipit allows to reduce shipping costs and simultaneously get better service that is safer and efficient.
 Shipit is a useful tool that lets you earn money and makes your trips more cost-efficient.
U wont find this anywhere
This is excellent and great
Why don't us all put in all we can to push shipit up to moon
I have been waiting for this kind of project for a very long time thabks to shipit team
Goid work
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

Changing of shipping address by the receiver after the contract is sealed/items shipped out and being unable to get calls due to network issues are some of the issues that militate against the conventional courier service company. How will these be taken care of by this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: